• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked, "Minako? Not that I remember.... I haven't seen her. Unless she's in my pocket again and I don't know it." She said as she started walking towards Asuka's house.
Kaz sighed, "She'll turn up eventually... " He said. "So, this flower.... What are we doing with it?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...''
*She then blushes more*

''thanks..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji sunk back down in the water and swim under Ciara. He then lifted her up, on his shoulders.

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled as he kissed her neck, he chuckled a little as he put a hand at the hem of her shirt again. Instead of tugging,he he pulled it up and kissed her stomach and made his way up then down.
(( Fade? ))
((Yeah probably xD ))

Violetta opened her eyes, apparently having fallen asleep. Light was coming in the window, signaling it was a new day. Blinking Violetta felt like crap. Her head was throbbing, she was nauseous, and she felt dizzy and tired. Looking over she saw Takeshi next to her, and she rubbed her head, trying to remember what happened the night before. It was fuzzy so it wasnt much. she tried to sit up, but she fell back to the bed, dizzy. She also felt sweaty. Looking over at the angel he was sweaty as well. She closed her eyes again, waiting for Takeshi to wake up.

Roman said:
Reiji sunk back down in the water and swim under Ciara. He then lifted her up, on his shoulders.
*Ciara then giggled a little*

''reiji, what are you doing~?''

shortyshot8 said:
Al put a hand on her stomach "How are you feeling"
"I'm fine, just a little nauseous is all. Oh and I went to that doctor's appointment yesterday.... apparently and surprisingly I'm 7 months along. Even though I don't exactly look like it." Nora said as she looked down at herself, her stomach barely even showed a sign of a bump.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito chuckled, "She usually is...though I believe she's been busy with other things so I haven't seen her in a while." He stood up from his chair and stretched, the chair was starting to hurt his butt from sitting on it for to long. Considering he had been at the ramen stand since it opened and waited until it was lunch to actually order something. "Maybe you can meet her sometime, if she ever decides to show her face around." He chuckled a little as he picked up his parasol that was lying on the ground.
Finishing her drink, she put down the money to pay for her meal, giving her respects to the chef again.

"Yeah, that sounds great. I'd love to meet her."

She got up as well, stretching a bit, then froze, sniffing the air.

"Is that... do you smell that?"

She turned to Karito, still sniffing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm fine, just a little nauseous is all. Oh and I went to that doctor's appointment yesterday.... apparently and surprisingly I'm 7 months along. Even though I don't exactly look like it." Nora said as she looked down at herself, her stomach barely even showed a sign of a bump.
Al smiled "That's amazing" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "Its okay" she sighed
"Well I guess I should probably get moving... It was... nice? Meeting you. Though I much rather had not fallen into anything." Ryley chuckled and waved to Miki.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Lumina said:
((Yeah probably xD ))
Violetta opened her eyes, apparently having fallen asleep. Light was coming in the window, signaling it was a new day. Blinking Violetta felt like crap. Her head was throbbing, she was nauseous, and she felt dizzy and tired. Looking over she saw Takeshi next to her, and she rubbed her head, trying to remember what happened the night before. It was fuzzy so it wasnt much. she tried to sit up, but she fell back to the bed, dizzy. She also felt sweaty. Looking over at the angel he was sweaty as well. She closed her eyes again, waiting for Takeshi to wake up.
Takeshi groaned, as he rolled onto his back. He openwd gis eyes and stared up at the ceiling. "What the hell happened?" He asked himself before looking over, seeing Violetta in bed with him. "Oh..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi began to wake up slowly looking up at William*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "How are you feeling now?" He asked as Kirin sat there next to William with her stuffed bunny as she held it to her chest

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara then giggled a little*
''reiji, what are you doing~?''

[/QUOTE]
"The only time you seem happy is when I do crazy things, like drinking my face off." Reiji said. "Today I'm gonna do my best to make you laugh and giggle."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "How are you feeling now?" He asked as Kirin sat there next to William with her stuffed bunny as she held it to her chest
''a little better...''

*She said as she smiled and looking over at Kirin*

''whos this?''

Roman said:
"The only time you seem happy is when I do crazy things, like drinking my face off." Reiji said. "Today I'm gonna do my best to make you laugh and giggle."
''haha, you dont need to do that..''

Roman said:
Takeshi groaned, as he rolled onto his back. He openwd gis eyes and stared up at the ceiling. "What the hell happened?" He asked himself before looking over, seeing Violetta in bed with him. "Oh..."
Violetta held her head, not looking at Takeshi.

"Good morning... Takeshi."

She at least remembered his name. That was good at least. But everything was so fuzzy from the previous night and she could barely think straight. Is this what being hungover feels like? Cuz this sucked.

But there was one thing she knew: that she liked having Takeshi next to her.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Well I guess I should probably get moving... It was... nice? Meeting you. Though I much rather had not fallen into anything." Ryley chuckled and waved to Miki.
Maki looked at her list. "Can you help me find, the Cereal?" she asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a little better...''

''whos this?''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "This is my little sister Kirin" He said softly as Kirin waved shyly

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "This is my little sister Kirin" He said softly as Kirin waved shyly
*Himeragi giggled softly*

''i never knew u had a little sis''

Mayyflower said:
Maki looked at her list. "Can you help me find, the Cereal?" she asks
Ryley stopped "Oh, sure it's this way" Ryley pointed in front of him and began walking leading the waym

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a little better...''

''whos this?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled, "But I like hearing you laugh. It takes my mind off the fact of how sad you were when I met you with Roman." He said looking up at her.

Lumina said:
Violetta held her head, not looking at Takeshi.
"Good morning... Takeshi."

She at least remembered his name. That was good at least. But everything was so fuzzy from the previous night and she could barely think straight. Is this what being hungover feels like? Cuz this sucked.

But there was one thing she knew: that she liked having Takeshi next to her.
Takeshi smiled before looking back up at the ceiling, "Morning, Violetta. I forgot I let you sleep here." He said tiredly. Takeshi yawned and sat up, "So you sleep well?"

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley stopped "Oh, sure it's this way" Ryley pointed in front of him and began walking leading the waym
Maki followed close behind. "Thanks" she says pushing her cart

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "She'll turn up eventually... " He said. "So, this flower.... What are we doing with it?"
"I just need to drop it off and put it in the basement." Yoshino said as the flower growled and snapped in her hands, trying to bite her. She held it out more and frowned, "And I have to put it in a cage...it's a women water plant..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled softly*
''i never knew u had a little sis''

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled a little "She might end up being stronger than both me and my brother"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back