• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nero sat in the courtyard and sighed "I'm so damn bored...." He muttered

Al hugged Nora from behind his hands avoiding her stomach "Hey there!" He said happily

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
Violetta could feel the metaphorical butterflies in her stomach flapping up a tornado in her stomach. She smiled up at him, snuggling into him a bit.
"I can do that. I'm the goddess of time, I can give you forever."

Her star filled eyes looked at his own.
Takeshi smiled and snuggled up with her, "Then give us forever, we may need it." He said before continuing from where they left off with the kiss.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "you're welcome" he said sitting down next to her and placing an arm around her shoulders.
Dakota smiled as she looked out at the view in front of them "Its nice today, isn't it?" She said happily "when's the last time you were at the beach anyways?" She asked curiously.

Lumina said:
Aion grinned.
"I'm a goddess, so technically I should be impossible as well. So you're right it would be worth it, for sure."

She took another drink, downing half the glass.

"Though I'd advise against working yourself to death. I've heard dying is bad for your health."
"You don't say, I'll try not to work myself to death. I'll just work until I fall asleep, how does that sound?" Karito laughed as he turned to face Aion. "You're a goddess huh...well that sure is impossible. I'll have to tell Neko I met a goddess today, I'm sure she'll be excited to know what that is."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Another way to say Golden Flame"
"In what language?" She asked as she stared at him "What is it anyways?"

Dnaleri017 said:
(If you wanna meet Ryley at Wal-Mart I'm free xD )
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
( xD sorry I was in the shower but okay)

Maki walked into Wal-Mart, "Okay, so I need eggs, Cereal... Bacon?! Ew" she says as she grabs a cart

Roman said:
Kaz immediately jumped up, rubbing his head in a panicked way, "Yoshino? Why'd you hit me? Now my head hurts!"
"What did I say about sleeping under trees?! Are you hard headed?" Yoshino exclaimed as she stared at him. "We have a house...that isn't far from here...yet you're sleeping under a tree.."

WeirdPrincess said:
"What did I say about sleeping under trees?! Are you hard headed?" Yoshino exclaimed as she stared at him. "We have a house...that isn't far from here...yet you're sleeping under a tree.."
Kaz looked up at Yoshino, his lip quivered a little, "It was only a nap... I was gonna wake up soon. Besides, what harm can little tree nap do? Everyone here is so nice, they wouldn't hurt me."

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sat in the courtyard and sighed "I'm so damn bored...." He muttered

Al hugged Nora from behind his hands avoiding her stomach "Hey there!" He said happily

@WeirdPrincess
Nora jumped a little, "Don't do that! You scared me..." She said as she turned her body slightly to look back at him.

Roman said:
Reiji smiled when he made it outside and took a deep breath. "Wow... Fresh air." He said looking back at Ciara.
*Ciara blushed a little when Reiji looked at her*

Nonalaka said:
Amara waited outside for her to finish.
*Natsumi came outside with the paid dress giving it to Amara. Dont worry, its perfectly folded into a box. Or something i dunno*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara blushed a little when Reiji looked at her*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji was trying not to blush, but but it happened anyways. "H-h-how is the w-weather?" He asked looking at her in her bikini.

Roman said:
Reiji was trying not to blush, but but it happened anyways. "H-h-how is the w-weather?" He asked looking at her in her bikini.
''its nice...i suppose, even for the morning, its....warm''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its nice...i suppose, even for the morning, its....warm''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji was already in the pool before she finished her answer, half of his face was showing. He said something but it came out as nothing but bubbles and gargles

Roman said:
Kaz looked up at Yoshino, his lip quivered a little, "It was only a nap... I was gonna wake up soon. Besides, what harm can little tree nap do? Everyone here is so nice, they wouldn't hurt me."
Yoshino stared down at him, her eyes wide as she saw his lip quiver before she turned her head away and slightly up as well as closing her eyes, "That's still not reason to be sleeping under a tree. Look I'm sorry I hit you..." She muttered

tumblr_ncvj7nqWTr1qhdp1ro1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara blushed a little when Reiji looked at her*

*Natsumi came outside with the paid dress giving it to Amara. Dont worry, its perfectly folded into a box. Or something i dunno*

[/QUOTE]
((Okay xD ))

Amara took the box and smiled "Thanks" she said happily "I guess I owe you" She said with a chuckle. "I'll pay for yours if you get married"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?" Camilla looked at the starfish "This?" She asked as she pointed at it "He's a starfish, he's being still because he is scared" she said as she reached out and lifted it in her hand "We won't hurt you" she said quietly as it began to slowly move in her hands causing her to giggle "Hey! That tickles!" She said before looking at kaname "Would you like to hold him?" She asked with a smile.

Kaname was confused as to why she was addressing it, until a previous conversation replayed itself within his conscious. She could speak to sea animals. Slowly nodding his head upon his conclusion and remembrance of her words, Kaname raised a brow once she asked if he wanted to hold it. Kaname had never been too good of a public associate to animals, and holding one in front of Camilla was deemed unthinkable to Kaname.

"No, uh, just hold him, and I'll find a new spot to put him."

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled and snuggled up with her, "Then give us forever, we may need it." He said before continuing from where they left off with the kiss.
Violetta was about to respond when she was cut off by the kiss, but soon fell into Takeshi's rhythm, forgetting everything else. Her hand gripped his tighter, and her hand on his waist tightened it's grip as well. This night really was the best.

Roman said:
Reiji was already in the pool before she finished her answer, half of his face was showing. He said something but it came out as nothing but bubbles and gargles
*Ciara soon took off her steel arm as she then found a spot to sit so the water was at her neck*

Nonalaka said:
((Okay xD ))
Amara took the box and smiled "Thanks" she said happily "I guess I owe you" She said with a chuckle. "I'll pay for yours if you get married"
''haha alright. so shall we get going?''

*She said as she went to the driver's side of the car*

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't say, I'll try not to work myself to death. I'll just work until I fall asleep, how does that sound?" Karito laughed as he turned to face Aion. "You're a goddess huh...well that sure is impossible. I'll have to tell Neko I met a goddess today, I'm sure she'll be excited to know what that is."
Aion nodded.

"Yup, that sounds much better."

She raises an eyebrow at the mention of someone named Neko.

"Neko? Do you have a cat?" She asked, slightly curious.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino stared down at him, her eyes wide as she saw his lip quiver before she turned her head away and slightly up as well as closing her eyes, "That's still not reason to be sleeping under a tree. Look I'm sorry I hit you..." She muttered
tumblr_ncvj7nqWTr1qhdp1ro1_500.gif
Kaz stood up and sighed, giving her a quick hug. He then stepped back and smiled.

sword-art-online-07-10.jpg

"Sorry, I worried you, Yoshino. From now on, I'll always go home for naps and sleep. No outside naps, I promise."

Lumina said:
Violetta was about to respond when she was cut off by the kiss, but soon fell into Takeshi's rhythm, forgetting everything else. Her hand gripped his tighter, and her hand on his waist tightened it's grip as well. This night really was the best.
Takeshi smiled and pulled at the hem of Violetta's shirt. His grip on her hand tight now as hers is. The kiss was then deepened once more. I love this feeling I have right now... It's... New.

Mayyflower said:
( xD sorry I was in the shower but okay)
Maki walked into Wal-Mart, "Okay, so I need eggs, Cereal... Bacon?! Ew" she says as she grabs a cart
Ryley got thrown through one of his portals and landed into a girls cart in a heap. "Ouch... I seriously need ti work on my portals..." Climbing out he noticed the girl. "Oh, ummm... hi, my name is Ryley." He stood there for a moment before holding out his hand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara soon took off her steel arm as she then found a spot to sit so the water was at her neck*

''haha alright. so shall we get going?''

*She said as she went to the driver's side of the car*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji swam over to Ciara, half of his face still underwater. When he made it in front of her, looked up at her face, then hugged her.

Lumina said:
Aion nodded.
"Yup, that sounds much better."

She raises an eyebrow at the mention of someone named Neko.

"Neko? Do you have a cat?" She asked, slightly curious.
Karito shook his head a little before he stopped, "Neko isn't a cat. That's just her name...but she can turn into one of that counts."

Roman said:
Kaz stood up and sighed, giving her a quick hug. He then stepped back and smiled.
sword-art-online-07-10.jpg

"Sorry, I worried you, Yoshino. From now on, I'll always go home for naps and sleep. No outside naps, I promise."

Takeshi smiled and pulled at the hem of Violetta's shirt. His grip on her hand tight now as hers is. The kiss was then deepened once more. I love this feeling I have right now... It's... New.
Violetta never knew she could get lost in another person. But here she was, feeling like she could get lost in Takeshi's embrace and she'd be okay with it. She pushed her body up against his, wanting to be even closer to him despite the already nonexistent space, blushing at his every action. His hands tugging on her shirt. His lips and tounge on hers. Their ankles. Every little touch sent electricity through her nerves.

Roman said:
Reiji swam over to Ciara, half of his face still underwater. When he made it in front of her, looked up at her face, then hugged her.
*Ciara's face soon became red from blushing as Reiji hugged her as she looked down to see his face. She then decided she'd hug back figuring its rude to not hug back*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back