• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara giggled a little*
''you really do like to see my happy huh?''

[/QUOTE]
"Of course! I don't like seeing you sad, that would make me bad and I'm not bad." Reiji chuckled.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, running into the bathroom and kneeling at the toilet, throwing up all the wine and other things left in her stomach. She felt her stomach lurch a bit, getting everything out. When it was over she sat, her arm draped along the seat and her head resting against the arm.
"Oh sweet Jesus what is happening to me..." she groaned, feeling another wave of nausea.
Takeshi got of bed and made his way over to the bathroom. Though his trip was cut short and he never made it, because well... Not only was his trip cut short, but he tripped.

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin looked at William "Onii-Chan is she dying?" She asked
*Himeragi's breath soon slowed down* (making it dramatic xD i kinda had it planned that she be reborn as an intoner...)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi's breath soon slowed down* (making it dramatic xD i kinda had it planned that she be reborn as an intoner...)

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "E-Eh!? Himeragi!" He said in shock a little worried

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "E-Eh!? Himeragi!" He said in shock a little worried
*Stya had come in the room*

*Himeragi's heartbeat started to slow down as well*

Roman said:
Kaz frowned and got in the plant's 'face', "Eat my woman and you'll be salad you little bastard..."
The plant growled at him, "I don't think it'll be edible if you made it into a salad...." Yoshino said as they made it to Asuka's house. She easily opened the door and headed inside before going down the stairs to the basement.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Stya had come in the room*
*Himeragi's heartbeat started to slow down as well*

[/QUOTE]
William's face flashed with worry "Wha-What the hell? Don't tell me...She's!?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha...alright..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled and poked her in her sides, "You're beautiful and all, but when you smile you look better." He said poking her again. "So keep smiling."

shortyshot8 said:
William's face flashed with worry "Wha-What the hell? Don't tell me...She's!?"
''she's dead...*sigh*...''

Roman said:
Reiji smiled and poked her in her sides, "You're beautiful and all, but when you smile you look better." He said poking her again. "So keep smiling."
*Ciara moved a little because her side was poked as she giggled a little*

''alright alright...il smile''

b14e333fc07f2b65998f2d388c4cf75e.jpg
[/URL]

William frowned and stood up "I see......." He said quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
The plant growled at him, "I don't think it'll be edible if you made it into a salad...." Yoshino said as they made it to Asuka's house. She easily opened the door and headed inside before going down the stairs to the basement.
"Then I'll burn it... With a magnifying glass and the sun." Kaz said. "As long as you don't end up this guy's dinner I'll be fine."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0000ff]''she's dead...*sigh*...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.pinterest.com/pin/456271005972237966/ said:
b14e333fc07f2b65998f2d388c4cf75e.jpg
[/URL]

Reiji laughed a little, "Promise?"

Roman said:
Takeshi got of bed and made his way over to the bathroom. Though his trip was cut short and he never made it, because well... Not only was his trip cut short, but he tripped.
Another bout of vomiting and Violetta was nearly crying at how much it sucked. She had never been hungover (though she didn't realize she was hungover yet) so she was still confused why she felt so awful. She heard Takeshi get up then heard some kind of soft thump. As much as she wanted to know what was going on, she couldn't really move from her position in front of the toilet.

"Takeshi... you okay..?"

Lumina said:
Aion kept sniffing. She nodded, grabbing Karito's hand.
"Cmon, I'll just show you!"

And with that Aion was off, dragging Karito behind her. Soon they came up to a crepes stand outside a few blocks away. Letting go of his hand Aion gestured to the food.

"That! I smelled that!"
"W-Woah!" Karito stumbled forward as Aion ran to the source of the smell with him running behind her, trying to catch up. He was breathing heavily once they reached the crepe stand, "Jeez.... Are you hungry again? For crepes this time?" He breathed as he put his hand on his knees and was hunched over.

Lumina said:
Another bout of vomiting and Violetta was nearly crying at how much it sucked. She had never been hungover (though she didn't realize she was hungover yet) so she was still confused why she felt so awful. She heard Takeshi get up then heard some kind of soft thump. As much as she wanted to know what was going on, she couldn't really move from her position in front of the toilet.
"Takeshi... you okay..?"
"Mmfmfmmfmffffmmfmm" Takeshi said, as his voice was being muffled by the carpet. Translation: Yes.

(( @TheRebelliousDragon needs to come along so I can start my devastating plan xD ))

Roman said:
"Mmfmfmmfmffffmmfmm" Takeshi said, as his voice was being muffled by the carpet. Translation: Yes.
"Okay..." Violetta answered back, trying to get more comfortable as she leaned her head on the seat of the toilet. No matter how she sat, her pelvis and groin area were sore, which was confusing considering they weren't the day before. She groaned again, disliking feeling so crappy. Another wave of nausea hit, and she tried to hold it down, not wanting the vomit to burn her throat anymore. Her sides hurt as well from tensing up to vomit. All in all, she was in pretty bad shape.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark chuckled "More than you could know" He said jokingly
"Oh really?" She chuckles then uses her vamp speed to appear in front of him then kisses his lips longly and unbuttons his shirt smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rummaged through the fridge, looking for something to eat. "Mm...I'm so hungry..."
Al smiled "Pregnancy does that to you"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Oh really?" She chuckles then uses her vamp speed to appear in front of him then kisses his lips longly and unbuttons his shirt smiling.
Tark blinked and kissed back a little shocked

WeirdPrincess said:
"W-Woah!" Karito stumbled forward as Aion ran to the source of the smell with him running behind her, trying to catch up. He was breathing heavily once they reached the crepe stand, "Jeez.... Are you hungry again? For crepes this time?" He breathed as he put his hand on his knees and was hunched over.
Aion clapped her hands together, looking at Karito apologetically.

"Sorry, sorry, they smelled so good I couldn't resist... how about I buy you a crepe as an apology for dragging you so far?"

She turned, looking over the options. The cinnamon crepe sounded delicious.

Lumina said:
"Okay..." Violetta answered back, trying to get more comfortable as she leaned her head on the seat of the toilet. No matter how she sat, her pelvis and groin area were sore, which was confusing considering they weren't the day before. She groaned again, disliking feeling so crappy. Another wave of nausea hit, and she tried to hold it down, not wanting the vomit to burn her throat anymore. Her sides hurt as well from tensing up to vomit. All in all, she was in pretty bad shape.
Takeshi finally managed to get up. He dusted himself off and made his way to the bathroom, "Hey? Feeling any better?"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned and stood up "I see......." He said quietly
''dont worry...she knew this would come...she knew it was coming after hell was destroyed...she is the fourth ring of hell after all......no longer..''

*She then went over to her and drew a roman number nine on her forehead with her finger and it glowed*

''you are now intoner...Himeragi Nine Seiker..''

*She said as she stepped back*

*Himeragi's wings soon grew as a roman number nine was branded on her forehead. Her eyes became wide eye as she screamed sitting up. Her screaming soon calmed*

''what the- agh...why does my forehead hurt so much...?''

*She said as she placed her hand over the roman number nine on her forehead*

Roman said:
"Then I'll burn it... With a magnifying glass and the sun." Kaz said. "As long as you don't end up this guy's dinner I'll be fine."

''yeah..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont worry...she knew this would come...she knew it was coming after hell was destroyed...she is the fourth ring of hell after all......no longer..''
*She then went over to her and drew a roman number nine on her forehead with her finger and it glowed*

''you are now intoner...Himeragi Nine Seiker..''

*She said as she stepped back*

*Himeragi's wings soon grew as a roman number nine was branded on her forehead. Her eyes became wide eye as she screamed sitting up. Her screaming soon calmed*

''what the- agh...why does my forehead hurt so much...?''

*She said as she placed her hand over the roman number nine on her forehead*

''yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "H-Himeragi? Are you okay?"

Roman said:

"I'll be fine, so there's no need to kill it..." Yoshino mumbled as she put the plant in a cage that hung from the ceiling. It growled and bit at the cages gates, nearly biting her fingers as she closed it. "So vicious..." She muttered, quickly locking the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back