• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont worry...she knew this would come...she knew it was coming after hell was destroyed...she is the fourth ring of hell after all......no longer..''
*She then went over to her and drew a roman number nine on her forehead with her finger and it glowed*

''you are now intoner...Himeragi Nine Seiker..''

*She said as she stepped back*

*Himeragi's wings soon grew as a roman number nine was branded on her forehead. Her eyes became wide eye as she screamed sitting up. Her screaming soon calmed*

''what the- agh...why does my forehead hurt so much...?''

*She said as she placed her hand over the roman number nine on her forehead*

''yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
(( Her forehead hurts because it has Roman on it xD jk ))

Reiji chuckled, "Alright."

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Pregnancy does that to you"

Tark blinked and kissed back a little shocked
"Don't be such a smartass." Nora laughed as she pulled out a sandwich she made yesterday and began to eat it.

Roman said:
Takeshi finally managed to get up. He dusted himself off and made his way to the bathroom, "Hey? Feeling any better?"
Violetta couldn't even look up. She spit into the toilet water, which wasn't a pretty sight to see, trying to get the nasty vomit taste out of her mouth. It tasted kinds like some kinda fermented juice or wine or something.

"No... not really. It still feels like I'm gonna throw up my entire stomach."

She exhaled slowly, not wanting to induce another wave of nausea.

"I'm just so confused why I feel so crappy. Or why everything hurts."

She groaned again, managing to look up at Takeshi. The sparkling in her eyes was nearly faded.

Roman said:
(( Her forehead hurts because it has Roman on it xD jk ))
Reiji chuckled, "Alright."
(again its an Intoner thing...)

*Ciara smiled as she then splashed some water into Reiji's face with her one hand playfully*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll be fine, so there's no need to kill it..." Yoshino mumbled as she put the plant in a cage that hung from the ceiling. It growled and bit at the cages gates, nearly biting her fingers as she closed it. "So vicious..." She muttered, quickly locking the door.
"That plant needs to understand, that you are not to be eaten. Besides, if I can't bite you, why should he?" Kaz asked growling at the plant.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
(again its an Intoner thing...)
*Ciara smiled as she then splashed some water into Reiji's face with her one hand playfully*

[/QUOTE]
(( I was joking :P ))

Reiji splashed back laughing happily.

Lumina said:
Violetta couldn't even look up. She spit into the toilet water, which wasn't a pretty sight to see, trying to get the nasty vomit taste out of her mouth. It tasted kinds like some kinda fermented juice or wine or something.
"No... not really. It still feels like I'm gonna throw up my entire stomach."

She exhaled slowly, not wanting to induce another wave of nausea.

"I'm just so confused why I feel so crappy. Or why everything hurts."

She groaned again, managing to look up at Takeshi. The sparkling in her eyes was nearly faded.
Takeshi looked down in the toilet and immediately held what was gonna come up down. "Ew... What do you mean everything hurts? Any specific places, maybe a little rest can fix."

Roman said:
"That plant needs to understand, that you are not to be eaten. Besides, if I can't bite you, why should he?" Kaz asked growling at the plant.

Takeshi looked down in the toilet and immediately held what was gonna come up down. "Ew... What do you mean everything hurts? Any specific places, maybe a little rest can fix."
ik)

*Ciara kept splashing back having a fun time*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ik)
*Ciara kept splashing back having a fun time*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled and splashed back some more.

Roman said:

Violetta weakly looked up.

"My head hurts, so do my sides and legs, and my groin. Good lord that last one is the worst."

She let her head rest on her arm again, pushing the handle to flush the toilet. The smell was setting off the nausea more than anything. She looked over at Takeshi who looked nearly as bad as she did.

"Sorry if you need to use this... I don't think I can move. I feel so dizzy..."

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal yelped I surprise "Ezekiel!" she yelled as her katana fell. "Oh no! My katana!" she cries out, trying to get down to get it
@TheBigBladeWolf
Ezekiel sighed and continued walking before Kagura appeared and held her Katana to his neck, using her magic to make Ethereal Katana float to her "Let. Her. Go. You can do this stuff to me but not her. Touch my mother rlike this again and the last thing you see is the blood pouring out of your neck." She growled and watched him put her down.

Lumina said:
Violetta weakly looked up.
"My head hurts, so do my sides and legs, and my groin. Good lord that last one is the worst."

She let her head rest on her arm again, pushing the handle to flush the toilet. The smell was setting off the nausea more than anything. She looked over at Takeshi who looked nearly as bad as she did.

"Sorry if you need to use this... I don't think I can move. I feel so dizzy..."
"I understand your head and sides, but your legs and crotch? What the hell did you do? Please don't say skateboarding... I saw the videos. They aren't pretty." Takeshi said, leaning against the wall.

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel sighed and continued walking before Kagura appeared and held her Katana to his neck, using her magic to make Ethereal Katana float to her "Let. Her. Go. You can do this stuff to me but not her. Touch my mother rlike this again and the last thing you see is the blood pouring out of your neck." She growled and watched him put her down.
Ethereal waved her hands in front of her face. "Its okay dear, mother just dropped her katana, nothing big" she says pushing past Ezekiel to grab her katana

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara kept splashing back while she giggled*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji splashed back, "You seem to be having fun! You like splashing water at me?" He asked jokingly.

Lumina said:
Aion clapped her hands together, looking at Karito apologetically.
"Sorry, sorry, they smelled so good I couldn't resist... how about I buy you a crepe as an apology for dragging you so far?"

She turned, looking over the options. The cinnamon crepe sounded delicious.
Karito chuckled and stood upright, "It's fine don't worry. I'm not exactly hungry at the moment, but sure I'll get a crepe. I can buy for the both us." He said as he took out his wallet.

Roman said:
"I understand your head and sides, but your legs and crotch? What the hell did you do? Please don't say skateboarding... I saw the videos. They aren't pretty." Takeshi said, leaning against the wall.
Violetta groaned again.

"I figured you would know, considering I woke up in a bed next to you. Are you sure you don't remember anything? All I remember is a sunset and a beach..."

She spit into the toilet again, her head throbbing.

Roman said:

"Wait what?" Yoshino asked as she turned to look at Kaz. "If you can't bite me? Why on earth would you want to bite me?"

Lumina said:
Violetta groaned again.
"I figured you would know, considering I woke up in a bed next to you. Are you sure you don't remember anything? All I remember is a sunset and a beach..."

She spit into the toilet again, her head throbbing.
Takeshi thought for a moment, "Nope. Nothing. I do know that I yelled at a bunch of rich people. Priceless. Any ideas as to what happened?" He asked, kneeling down next to her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well im only having fun~''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji swam up closer to her and splashed her, "Which is a good thing."

Roman said:
Takeshi thought for a moment, "Nope. Nothing. I do know that I yelled at a bunch of rich people. Priceless. Any ideas as to what happened?" He asked, kneeling down next to her.
Violetta thought a moment, raising her head to look at Takeshi.

"My spit tastes like wine. Also.. what's that?"

She gestured to a bruise-like mark on Takeshi's neck near his collarbone.

Later that day when Ryley got a new door and was fixing his door he noticed it was too large. "Dammit, I got one too big. You know what, doors are overrated." Ryley threw the door through a portal and sat on his couch.

@WeirdPrincess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wait what?" Yoshino asked as she turned to look at Kaz. "If you can't bite me? Why on earth would you want to bite me?"
"To see if you taste good of course! Wait... I'm not a cannibal... Is there anyway I can bite you without seeming like a cannibal?" Kaz asked.

Roman said:

Reiji swam up closer to her and splashed her, "Which is a good thing."
*Ciara kept splashing him just having fun*

Lumina said:
Violetta thought a moment, raising her head to look at Takeshi.
"My spit tastes like wine. Also.. what's that?"

She gestured to a bruise-like mark on Takeshi's neck near his collarbone.
"Looks like... A hickey... Why would I have one of those?" Takeshi asked chuckling a little

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara kept splashing him just having fun*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji laughed as they splashed one another, "You know, I heard people were sharing rooms and I thought, 'maybe, Ciara would like to share'. What do ya say?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back