• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "But I like hearing you laugh. It takes my mind off the fact of how sad you were when I met you with Roman." He said looking up at her.

Takeshi smiled before looking back up at the ceiling, "Morning, Violetta. I forgot I let you sleep here." He said tiredly. Takeshi yawned and sat up, "So you sleep well?"
Violetta nodded, making her head throb more.

"I think so.. I woke up feeling awful... oh."

She looked down at one of her hands to see it still intertwined with Takeshi's.

"Um... I don't really remember last night... what exactly, uh, happened?"

She looked over at Takeshi, her eyes still sparkling blue.

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "But I like hearing you laugh. It takes my mind off the fact of how sad you were when I met you with Roman." He said looking up at her.
*Ciara blushed more but smiled at him*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I just need to drop it off and put it in the basement." Yoshino said as the flower growled and snapped in her hands, trying to bite her. She held it out more and frowned, "And I have to put it in a cage...it's a women water plant..."
"A women what what what plant?" Kaz asked. "What kind of plant- No better, where do you get these things?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "That's amazing" He said softly
Nora nodded, "Yeah it is..." She said quietly before she turned around so that she was facing him. "Do you have any type of names for her?"

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, making her head throb more.
"I think so.. I woke up feeling awful... oh."

She looked down at one of her hands to see it still intertwined with Takeshi's.

"Um... I don't really remember last night... what exactly, uh, happened?"

She looked over at Takeshi, her eyes still sparkling blue.
"No... I don't remember either... Maybe it'll come back to us. As for now, I'm not moving a muscle... " Takeshi said.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled a little "She might end up being stronger than both me and my brother"
''well..i hope if that time comes, she can control her power well''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded, "Yeah it is..." She said quietly before she turned around so that she was facing him. "Do you have any type of names for her?"
WeirdPrincess said:
Al smiled "Well...I really have no clue!" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well..i hope if that time comes, she can control her power well''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Well...Aside from that do you need anything"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara blushed more but smiled at him*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji had put Ciara down and made his way in front of her, smiling as she blushed at him. "That smile is one thing. Now it just needs to be a laugh."

Roman said:
"No... I don't remember either... Maybe it'll come back to us. As for now, I'm not moving a muscle... " Takeshi said.
Violetta nodded, not letting go of his hand.

"Same for me... good lord why do I feel so awful?"

She groaned, fighting down a wave of nausea. Her mind wandered why she woke up here. What could have even happened last night? She did she feel so awful. Also, why was her pelvic area sore? Nothing really made sense, but she wasnt feeling good enough to try and figure it out.

Lumina said:
Finishing her drink, she put down the money to pay for her meal, giving her respects to the chef again.
"Yeah, that sounds great. I'd love to meet her."

She got up as well, stretching a bit, then froze, sniffing the air.

"Is that... do you smell that?"

She turned to Karito, still sniffing.
Karito tilted his head, "Smell what? I don't smell anything." He said before he sniffed the air too.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, not letting go of his hand.
"Same for me... good lord why do I feel so awful?"

She groaned, fighting down a wave of nausea. Her mind wandered why she woke up here. What could have even happened last night? She did she feel so awful. Also, why was her pelvic area sore? Nothing really made sense, but she wasnt feeling good enough to try and figure it out.
"Same here. I feel like crap..." Takeshi said rubbing his face with his hands. "I never been so tired and weak before..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito tilted his head, "Smell what? I don't smell anything." He said before he sniffed the air too.
Aion kept sniffing. She nodded, grabbing Karito's hand.

"Cmon, I'll just show you!"

And with that Aion was off, dragging Karito behind her. Soon they came up to a crepes stand outside a few blocks away. Letting go of his hand Aion gestured to the food.

"That! I smelled that!"

Roman said:
"A women what what what plant?" Kaz asked. "What kind of plant- No better, where do you get these things?"
"The Ghost Realm....or Aqua Realm..." Yoshino said as the plant snapped at her again. "And it's a women water plant....or they call it a women eating plant because it likes to eat women and is basically made out of nothing but water."

shortyshot8 said:

''no...nothing really..''

Roman said:
"Same here. I feel like crap..." Takeshi said rubbing his face with his hands. "I never been so tired and weak before..."
Violetta nodded.

"At least we're feeling like crap togeth- uh oh. Where's your bathroom?"

She sounded urgent, and actually sat up, her hand close to her face. She looked around the room desperately.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no...nothing really..''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little "I hope you feel better"

shortyshot8 said:

Nora chuckled, "You're so helpful. Really." She said as she pulled away from him and walked towards the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:
"The Ghost Realm....or Aqua Realm..." Yoshino said as the plant snapped at her again. "And it's a women water plant....or they call it a women eating plant because it likes to eat women and is basically made out of nothing but water."
Kaz frowned and got in the plant's 'face', "Eat my woman and you'll be salad you little bastard..."

Roman said:
Reiji had put Ciara down and made his way in front of her, smiling as she blushed at him. "That smile is one thing. Now it just needs to be a laugh."
*Ciara giggled a little*

''you really do like to see my happy huh?''

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"At least we're feeling like crap togeth- uh oh. Where's your bathroom?"

She sounded urgent, and actually sat up, her hand close to her face. She looked around the room desperately.
"Over to the left." Takeshi said pointing to the bathroom. "Not the hallway, but the door on the other side of the room."

Roman said:
"Over to the left." Takeshi said pointing to the bathroom. "Not the hallway, but the door on the other side of the room."
Violetta nodded, running into the bathroom and kneeling at the toilet, throwing up all the wine and other things left in her stomach. She felt her stomach lurch a bit, getting everything out. When it was over she sat, her arm draped along the seat and her head resting against the arm.

"Oh sweet Jesus what is happening to me..." she groaned, feeling another wave of nausea.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded slowly as she closed her eyes*

[/QUOTE]
Kirin looked at William "Onii-Chan is she dying?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back