• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Just classic"
Taka nodded "Let's go"

Marcus smiled and kissed her nose
"Ah, right" She said with a nod as as someone came to table and took their orders.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded before a blanket appeared in her hand.
Roland found a food stand and ordered them a couple hot dogs then made his way back to Dakota "i see you can just make blankets." he said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure. just make sure the arm is black. i mean, i dont mind it being some other kind of color but, i just prefer black so it looks the same. and let me know when you do that because i need to infuse some magic into it so it sticks to my arm and comes off when i allow it''

[/QUOTE]
"Right, I'll let you know as soon as it's finished."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Me neither"
Sam chuckled. "So are we just gonna lay here until we fall asleep?" she asks jokingly

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kaota looks at her with a chuckle Haha just joking!I knew you would get suprised

(@Stamper here?
Ethereal shook her head and laughed nervously

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "So are we just gonna lay here until we fall asleep?" she asks jokingly

Ethereal shook her head and laughed nervously
Marcus smiled "Do you want to?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Ready Freddy." She joked.
Han looked at William and nodded before vanishing along with Celia, reappering at the park's entrance.

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Violettas blush somehow grew darker as he raised her chin. She was now looking at him, her eyes exactly the same as when he said he liked her eyes back at the beach. She looked at him, nervous and drunk and happy all at the same time.
Takeshi blushed a little himself before leaning toward her and kissed, without pulling away.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''okay''

[/QUOTE]
"So, swimming or garden? I'll let you choose."

Kirin hopped onto William's back again as William walked up the stairs and knocked on Himeragi's door

@Himeragi Seiker

Mayyflower said:
Ethereals eyes widen. "What the hell?" she asks worriedly

Sam nodded. "Okay" she says tiredly
Marcus smiled "I love you"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''lets just go swimming. i just wanna sit in the water''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, just meet me out there." Reiji said before running off.

Roman said:
Takeshi blushed a little himself before leaning toward her and kissed, without pulling away.
Violettas eyes widened. What... was happening...? Takeshi was actually kissing her... without thinking much into it her eyes closed and she leaned a bit into herself, tightening her hold on his hand. This.. this was really nice, and she really liked it. Maybe it was cuz she was drunk still, maybe it was because it was Takeshi. She figured it wad the second reason.

Roman said:
"Alright, just meet me out there." Reiji said before running off.
*Ciara nodded as she brought her steel arm along and followed him as she snaps her fingers as her clothes turn into a bikini*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back