• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Aion nodded, ordering another drink.
"Ah, I see. Yknow, I've always been kinda jealous of humans. Getting to live normal lives, doing normal people things.."

She took a piece of ice in her mouth, biting it in half, chewing on the small pieces.
"If you ask me, it's not all that great. Human's can live pretty boring normal lives and what's so good about normal people things? I always found like boring as a regular average human." Karito said as he finished the last of his ramen and wiped his mouth before ordering a glass of water. "If anything, I was always jealous of the supernatural people, getting to save people and act like a hero, having fun with your powers and all that." He said quietly as his water came, causing him to pick it up and take a sip.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph hummed at the thought. "Drive, I'm not fond of walking" she says
Axel smiled a little at that answer. "That's what I like to hear." He said before he activated his cycle shift ability, summoning his motorcycle and helmet. He got on and looked over at Nymph. "Ready?" He asked.

Roman said:
Takeshi didn't move, he just stared at the ceiling, "Wine is pretty... Good.... So why wouldn't.... I be drunk?"
Violetta rolled onto her back, facing up to the ceiling as well. She interlaced her hand in his, as she was really starting to get used to and like the feeling of their hands being together. She was also drunk and didn't really care anyways.

"True, it just sounded like you were gunna get drunk with me er somethin..."

She hiccuped, exhaling to catch her breath.

"But I'm really happy you did!"

Roman said:
"Wanna go out for a little fresh air after this? Han-San thinks we should." Han said jokingly.
Celia nodded. "Then Han-San has had another good idea, no?" She asked with a smile.

Roman said:
Reiji deepened the kiss some more, feeling the heat from her body as they were practically together now.

(( Speaking of May, I have to have Han talk to her :3 ))
*Ciara pulled away from the kiss to breathe*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel smiled a little at that answer. "That's what I like to hear." He said before he activated his cycle shift ability, summoning his motorcycle and helmet. He got on and looked over at Nymph. "Ready?" He asked.
Nymph nodded " yea" she says getting on

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname lifted his head off from above hers, shifting his gaze back over to what once had held it. It was still there, to his surprise. Extending his right arm out, then his hand, followed by his index finger, Kaname stuck his finger through the waters surface and directed his finger towards the starfish.

"That. It's just sitting there with no movement."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh?" Camilla looked at the starfish "This?" She asked as she pointed at it "He's a starfish, he's being still because he is scared" she said as she reached out and lifted it in her hand "We won't hurt you" she said quietly as it began to slowly move in her hands causing her to giggle "Hey! That tickles!" She said before looking at kaname "Would you like to hold him?" She asked with a smile.

Lumina said:
Violetta rolled onto her back, facing up to the ceiling as well. She interlaced her hand in his, as she was really starting to get used to and like the feeling of their hands being together. She was also drunk and didn't really care anyways.
"True, it just sounded like you were gunna get drunk with me er somethin..."

She hiccuped, exhaling to catch her breath.

"But I'm really happy you did!"
Takeshi blinked and stared at the ceiling still. Not a word came from his mouth.

Celia nodded. "Then Han-San has had another good idea, no?" She asked with a smile.
Han nodded, "The park? Ow does that sound to you?" He asked happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"If you ask me, it's not all that great. Human's can live pretty boring normal lives and what's so good about normal people things? I always found like boring as a regular average human." Karito said as he finished the last of his ramen and wiped his mouth before ordering a glass of water. "If anything, I was always jealous of the supernatural people, getting to save people and act like a hero, having fun with your powers and all that." He said quietly as his water came, causing him to pick it up and take a sip.
Aion looked down into her drink.

"Not everybody gets to be a hero, or save the day. A lot of people with inhuman abilities have been hunted by others who are either scared of their power or want to use their power for not-so-good means. And I'm personally jealous because I'm the one that assigns the zodiac to every living being when they're born. So while I'm able to talk to you here, inside my head I have to do my job all the time. It's tiring sometimes. I get jealous of humans, who don't have to deal with anything like that."

She took another drink of her soda, and the new one was sat next to it.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded " yea" she says getting on
Axel focused back in front of him. "Hold on, this may get a little bumpy." He said with a smirk before he started the engine and sped off out of the school.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara pulled away from the kiss to breathe*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji took a breath himself. "This is... Nice..."

Roman said:
Han nodded, "The park? Ow does that sound to you?" He asked happily.
Celia nodded. "Sounds good to me~" She said sweetly as she got out a pop tart and started eating it.

Roman said:
Takeshi blinked and stared at the ceiling still. Not a word came from his mouth.
Violetta looked over at Takeshi, slightly sad.

"Are you okay? Did I say something bad...?"

She retracted her hand, thinking she might have upset him.

"I've never been drunk before, so I don't really know what I'm doing, and I'm sorry if I did something to upset you..."

She stared up at the cieling, exhaling again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara blushed as she kissed back*
*Natsumi giggles a little*

''yeah i know''

[/QUOTE]
Amara spins on her heel before going to the dress aisle. "Let's go!" She says excitedly.

Yuto looked up at the sky with her, his body merely a head in the water. "The sky looks pretty today, doesn't it?" He asked as he looked at the clear blue sky.
Noir nodded, floating over to join her fiance. When she got close she booped his nose, then went back to looking at the sky.

Chibi Yuto hugged Chibi Noir, still looking out at Noir. "Don't push yourself..." he whispered, causing Chibi Noir to look at him.

Axel focused back in front of him. "Hold on, this may get a little bumpy." He said with a smirk before he started the engine and sped off out of the school.
Even though she didn't want to she knew if she didn't something could happen so she held on

Celia nodded. "Sounds good to me~" She said sweetly as she got out a pop tart and started eating it.
Han sighed as his clothes changed into something he could wear outside rather than his pajamas. When they finished he turned to Celia and spoke.

"Celia, I won't be able to spend the whole day with you sadly. I was gonna plan some stuff for us to do."

tumblr_mpvrul39VS1s0rs3fo4_250.gif

"But there is one more primal out there and their leader. I have to stop them before they spark another plan."

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, floating over to join her fiance. When she got close she booped his nose, then went back to looking at the sky.
Chibi Yuto hugged Chibi Noir, still looking out at Noir. "Don't push yourself..." he whispered, causing Chibi Noir to look at him.
Yuto blinked and blushed a little when she poked his nose. "Uh... Right!" He laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back