• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed and laid down. "I don't know... Maybe it's all in my head." He said, looking up at the sky.

Yuto nodded with a smile. "It's ok! I understand!" He said happily.

Kite blinked back. "Well I'm stupid!" He laughed.

((Didn't know they were sharing the same bottle
xD ))
"Yea, maybe-" Ivory suddenly froze up again. Her eyes began to violently fizz, making her clumsily stand and shake. Darkness and hellfire began to swirl around her as she began to grin, looking towards Tyler.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "You are kind"
Weiss rolled her eyes and pulled out of the hug, "Yeah sure I am. Now can we get up from the floor? It's starting to get uncomfortable."

Kite sighed and sat down. "I don't know what to do..." He said softly, mostly to himself.
Harper tapped the glass. "This enchantment wont last forever..im sure of it" she says

"Actually it could" Lexi sighs. "But Nymph, Luke, and Maki.. are gonna get rid of viper and this enchantment we just have to wait for a little" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss rolled her eyes and pulled out of the hug, "Yeah sure I am. Now can we get up from the floor? It's starting to get uncomfortable."
William chuckled "Alright" He said softly as he stood up "What the...That presence...."

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Alright" He said softly as he stood up "What the...That presence...."
Weiss stood up and stretched, "What? I don't feel anything special, just another regular arau...."

Aeron said:
"Yea, maybe-" Ivory suddenly froze up again. Her eyes began to violently fizz, making her clumsily stand and shake. Darkness and hellfire began to swirl around her as she began to grin, looking towards Tyler.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler glared at the darkness. "If you think your going to beat me..." He said before his light aura began to disperse her dark one.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Go to the gates and you will see"
"But I just got in the house!" Weiss exclaimed as she punched Will again. "I'd much rather lay down then go outside."

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I just got in the house!" Weiss exclaimed as she punched Will again. "I'd much rather lay down then go outside."
William created an Ice mirror showing a boy entering the gates as he looked around "He intrigues me....Like he has a stronger soul"

shortyshot8 said:
William created an Ice mirror showing a boy entering the gates as he looked around "He intrigues me....Like he has a stronger soul"
Weiss frowned, "How the hell did he get by the mansion? Isn't that the least bit odd to you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned, "How the hell did he get by the mansion? Isn't that the least bit odd to you?"
William nodded "Be quiet please" He said closing his eyes "His soul is different"

tumblr_m6t41xzui71qmoolso2_250.gif

Tyler glared at the darkness. "If you think your going to beat me..." He said before his light aura began to disperse her dark one.
Ivory began to laugh, her laughter ringing with insanity. "No...I'm not here to fight you, bird boy. You goody two shoes should be off helping people and going to churches, instead of shooting guns, eh?" The arena fell into pitch blackness. "I haven't been paying attention to my duties... I gotta go do something before I get into some trouble...catch you around, Angel face!" Ivory had taken up her demon form as she spoke and hovered into the air with a smirk, flying her way through and out the arena.

Roman said:
(.Time skip? They seem to have a lot of those xD ))
yeah xD )))

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed lightly "Oh? I see" she said before smiling at him.
''i..guess i do want a child..hahaha..''

*He said rubbing the back of his neck blushing slightly*

Aeron said:
Ivory began to laugh, her laughter ringing with insanity. "No...I'm not here to fight you, bird boy. You goody two shoes should be off helping people and going to churches, instead of shooting guns, eh?" The arena fell into pitch blackness. "I haven't been paying attention to my duties... I gotta go do something before I get into some trouble...catch you around, Angel face!" Ivory had taken up her demon form as she spoke and hovered into the air with a smirk, flying her way through and out the arena.
Tyler teleported in front of her, kissing her deeply before pulling away. "I know my Ivory still in there... And I won't let you take her from me." He hissed before his light aura built up to dangerous levels.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Be quiet please" He said closing his eyes "His soul is different"
tumblr_m6t41xzui71qmoolso2_250.gif
Weiss frowned more and crossed her arms, turning away from Will. "Asshole..."

Viper narrows her eyes. "Great more Leviathans" she crossed her arms, glaring at the three

Nymph sighed. "Im only doing this to help my sister" she growls

Maki smirks. "Found ya!" she says her Leviathan teeth showing

Luke glared at Viper. "I heard you taste nasty!" he growls

Viper smiled. "Oh dear you dont even know" she says smirking, fearless

(Kinda bored)

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned more and crossed her arms, turning away from Will. "Asshole..."
William sighed "I have to go do something important...Can you check this out for me....I don't trust this boy"

Mayyflower said:
Harper tapped the glass. "This enchantment wont last forever..im sure of it" she says
"Actually it could" Lexi sighs. "But Nymph, Luke, and Maki.. are gonna get rid of viper and this enchantment we just have to wait for a little" she says
@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I have to go do something important...Can you check this out for me....I don't trust this boy"
Weiss sighed, "Fine whatever." She grumbled before stomping her way out of the house and towards the gates, leaving footprints of ice as she went.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss sighed, "Fine whatever." She grumbled before stomping her way out of the house and towards the gates, leaving footprints of ice as she went.
Taka was leaning against the wall his eyes closed and his hands in his pockets

shortyshot8 said:
Taka was leaning against the wall his eyes closed and his hands in his pockets
"Hey! Weirdo, what the hell are you doing here?" Weiss said as she got closer to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back