• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite blinked and looked at him. "Eh? Why?" He asked.
Marcus looked at him "It's Lexi"

Roman said:
"Was there something that separated you two from one another?"
Kirin nodded and frowned "There was a bad man...He took mommy away and said she would be gone for a very very long time"

Roman said:
"That's a mighty long time."

"I didn't either... But he just... Apologized to me." Han said. "I don't know why, but he did." He added.
Celia curled up so her knees pressed against her face. "Won't even bother apologizing to me..." She said sharply.

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin nodded "Yep!" She said happily

William looked at her "I don't know...Maybe I just got too upset" He said softly
Weiss sighed as she slowly thawed out the cold feeling in his body, bringing it down to a normal temperature for him. "Well that's a good way to freeze yourself up forever. Or at least a couple hours anyway."

shortyshot8 said:

Kirin nodded and frowned "There was a bad man...He took mommy away and said she would be gone for a very very long time"
Kite's eyes widened, then softened as he nodded, a serious expression now on his face. "Let's go." He said in a more serious voice as well.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss sighed as she slowly thawed out the cold feeling in his body, bringing it down to a normal temperature for him. "Well that's a good way to freeze yourself up forever. Or at least a couple hours anyway."
William nodded "They all hate me" He said curling up into a ball "Everyone"

Kite's eyes widened, then softened as he nodded, a serious expression now on his face. "Let's go." He said in a more serious voice as well.
Marcus warped them back to Sam and the others "Alright"

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:

"I don't like the sound of that."

Celia curled up so her knees pressed against her face. "Won't even bother apologizing to me..." She said sharply.
Han stood up and walked over o Celia, "Don't worry. He'll say it eventually, I've already told him to tell you." He said sitting next to her. "For now we just try and go on with our lives."

shortyshot8 said:

@TheRebelliousDragon

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley nodded, "Minigolf it is then!" Ryley headed to the alleyway. "We can use one of my portals!"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Portal?" Celia and Ulqui asked as they followed after Ryley. Autumn chuckled, "Yes portals. Ryley uses them sometimes... And why are you saying portals like that Celia? You already know about them." "Oh yeah.... I forgot about that. That was pretty fun though!" Celia said happily before she playfully glared at Ryley. "That is until someone decided to push me in the lake." "I'm confused...."

Mayyflower said:
Sam and Maki both looked over at Marcus and Kite. "Lexi kinda passed out, shes really claustrophobic" Sam sighed
Harper looked over at Kite and Marcus

@TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus sighed "Alright" He said before getting close to the bottle "LEXI GET UP!!!!"

Roman said:
"That's if he decides to bring his butt downstairs."
(William isn't a she xD I was talking about their mother Luci)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Alright" He said before getting close to the bottle "LEXI GET UP!!!!"
Lexi's eyes shot open "Gahhhh" she yelped as she sat up.

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:

@Mayyflower
Weiss rolled her eyes, "Even the people you haven't met yet? Do they hate you too?" She asked sarcastically. "I'm sure they don't all hate you...a select few yes but not all. I don't hate you for one."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Portal?" Celia and Ulqui asked as they followed after Ryley. Autumn chuckled, "Yes portals. Ryley uses them sometimes... And why are you saying portals like that Celia? You already know about them." "Oh yeah.... I forgot about that. That was pretty fun though!" Celia said happily before she playfully glared at Ryley. "That is until someone decided to push me in the lake." "I'm confused...."
Ryley snapped his fingers and Ulqui fell through a portal and appeared in the alley as Ryley walked up. "Portals have been explained. You're welcome"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Sam and Maki both looked over at Marcus and Kite. "Lexi kinda passed out, shes really claustrophobic" Sam sighed
Harper looked over at Kite and Marcus

@TheRebelliousDragon
Kite ran over to her with a worried expression. "Alexys!" He said with worry. "What the hell caused this!?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss rolled her eyes, "Even the people you haven't met yet? Do they hate you too?" She asked sarcastically. "I'm sure they don't all hate you...a select few yes but not all. I don't hate you for one."
William looked at her "How do you not hate me....You of all people know what I am....A Monster" He said quietly

(So tempted to call her the queen
xD )

Kite ran over to her with a worried expression. "Alexys!" He said with worry. "What the hell caused this!?"
Marcus gripped his shoulder "Calm the fuck down"

shortyshot8 said:

(William isn't a she xD I was talking about their mother Luci)
xD Well dammit ))

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "How do you not hate me....You of all people know what I am....A Monster" He said quietly
(So tempted to call her the queen
xD )

Marcus gripped his shoulder "Calm the fuck down"
Kite shook him off his shoulder. "I won't! I'm gonna kill whoever did this!" He said in tears. "I won't forgive anybody who hurts the person I treasure most!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed
Sam held up the bottle for kite to see.

Lexi narrowed her eyes at marcus before she heard kite, she turned her attention to kite. "Viper.." she says standing up her hands on the glass

Roman said:
xD Well dammit ))
( xD Now reply appropriately)

Kite shook him off his shoulder. "I won't! I'm gonna kill whoever did this!" He said in tears. "I won't forgive anybody who hurts the person I treasure most!"
Marcus frowned and punched him in the face "Shut up! No one is going to die and that's final!"

Mayyflower said:
Sam held up the bottle for kite to see.
Lexi narrowed her eyes at marcus before she heard kite, she turned her attention to kite. "Viper.." she says standing up her hands on the glass
Kite gritted his teeth as a dark aura coursed over him. "She's going to wish she was never born..." He hissed.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Now reply appropriately)

Marcus frowned and punched him in the face "Shut up! No one is going to die and that's final!"
Kite grabbed his fist, glaring at him. "I told you... A women decided it would be funny to put my loved ones in pain? I'm not just going to sit around and let her do that." He said sharply. "I'm gonna do something about it..."

Kite gritted his teeth as a dark aura coursed over him. "She's going to wish she was never born..." He hissed.
Sam put a hand on his shoulder. "Kite calm down, we have a solution" she says holding the bottle that held Harper and Lexi

@shortyshot8

Kite grabbed his fist, glaring at him. "I told you... A women decided it would be funny to put my loved ones in pain? I'm not just going to sit around and let her do that." He said sharply. "I'm gonna do something about it..."
Marcus frowned "I already have decided what will happen to Viper...She hurt my kid...Let me do this Kite"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back