• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "You can both live here for all I care...but get in my way" His expression turned Ice Cold "And I will kill you"
Celia gritted her teeth behind Han.

Roman said:
Takeshi looked around before answering, "No... That was the gallon of wine I drunk talking..."
Violetta was still laying on the ground.

"Oh good. That's good."

More giggling was heard from the carpet.

"Takka..shh...Ponytail-kun... I can't get up."

Saying that sent Violetta into a fit of giggles.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "You can both live here for all I care...but get in my way" His expression turned Ice Cold "And I will kill you"
Han frowned, "You'd never be able to kill me. We both know I am stronger than you." He said angrily.

Roman said:
Roman frowned as a clone appeared by Celia, "Excuse me, I don't think you wanna be around for this..."
Celia looked up at Roman with pain in her eyes. She slowly nodded and followed the Roman clone away.

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Violetta was still laying on the ground.
"Oh good. That's good."

More giggling was heard from the carpet.

"Takka..shh...Ponytail-kun... I can't get up."

Saying that sent Violetta into a fit of giggles.
Takeshi picked Violetta up and carried her to his room, chuckling the whole time. "Here we are." He said laying her on the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head, "Here's the things....I don't quiet know what my abilities are." He said as he looked at Aion before facing the counter when his ramen came and took a few bites.
Aion raised an eyebrow at Karito.

"You... don't know?"

She put down her drink, finishing the last of her ramen. She set the bowl on the counter, thanking the chef again, before looking back at Karito.

"How do you not know?"

Dnaleri017 said:
"Well hello there." Ryley exclaimed. As he took another drink he spoke again. "So your last friend is out fishing... alright then." Looking at Sylvius Ryley spoke again, "This is Sylvius and I'm Ryley. Hellhound, and hound tamer."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Ulqui stared at Ryley before looking at Sylvius. "Nice... You already know who I am, since she just said my name." He stated as he poked Autumn. "Hey!" Autumn exclaimed and rubbed her cheek where he poked her. "Meany..." She grumbled, glaring at him as she continued to run her cheek. Ulqui smirked as he looked back at Ryley, "How do you know Autumn?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked up at Roman with pain in her eyes. She slowly nodded and followed the Roman clone away.
@shortyshot8
The clone led her to their room, "Here you are. I'll get them to lighten up their anger with one another. As for you, I suggested waiting here or meeting some of our residents."

Elmooo said:
(Anyone free?)
(Let's see...)

Tyler: Busy with Ivory

Kite: Hopping around the courtyard on his hippo

Yuzu: Music Room

Dark Tyler: Temple(inactive for now)

Celia: Mansion with Han, Roman, and William

Yuto: With Noir at the beach

Hiro: Exceed Dimension(inactive)

Dex: Still very much dead

Tyra: Dorm

Kokuru: Front gates, very much bored

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "Youre too charming for your own good" she said flashing a smile as she walked over to somewhere and pointed "What about here?"
Roland laughed "but I'm not charming for myself." he said as he walked up next to her "i'm charming for you." he said slipping his hand into hers "and that's a good spot." he said as if it was just the second or third subject at hand.

Roman said:
The clone led her to their room, "Here you are. I'll get them to lighten up their anger with one another. As for you, I suggested waiting here or meeting some of our residents."
Celia nodded. "Thank you..." She said softly.

Celia nodded. "Thank you..." She said softly.
The clone bowed his head, "You're welcome." He said before vanishing.

(Let's see...)
Tyler: Busy with Ivory

Kite: Hopping around the courtyard on his hippo

Yuzu: Music Room

Dark Tyler: Temple(inactive for now)

Celia: Mansion with Han, Roman, and William

Yuto: With Noir at the beach

Hiro: Exceed Dimension(inactive)

Dex: Still very much dead

Tyra: Dorm

Kokuru: Front gates, very much bored
( Kite?)

Roman said:
Han frowned, "You'd never be able to kill me. We both know I am stronger than you." He said angrily.
William frowned more "And you have no clue how strong I am" He growled "Even ask Celia"

Roman said:
Ramona pointed to her left, "Right that way." She said.
"Cool." Weiss said before walking into the kitchen. She walked out a few minutes later with a sandwich in her hands. Taking a bite, she looked back towards the entrance. "A barely get here and there already seems to be an almost fight underway....and someone else who wasn't there before." Weiss said as she took another bite of the sandwich.

"Good" she said quietly as her ears stopped twitching.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned more "And you have no clue how strong I am" He growled "Even ask Celia"
"I can care less. I would never lose to a piece of trash like you. You could try your best and be at your strongest, but, You'd. Never. Beat. Me."

Elmooo said:
(Kite seems to be everyone's favorite character around here xD Sure!)

Kite hopped around on Ollie around a flagpole in the middle of the courtyard. "Faster! Faster! Fasterrrrrrrrrr!!!" He said happily. "The fun can't begin if you can't go any faster!" He said to the hippo.

Nonalaka said:
"Good" she said quietly as her ears stopped twitching.
@shortyshot8
Jack smiled "Alright let's go!" He said happily

Roman said:
"I can care less. I would never lose to a piece of trash like you. You could try your best and be at your strongest, but, You'd. Never. Beat. Me."
William licked his lips "I'm counting on it"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Cool." Weiss said before walking into the kitchen. She walked out a few minutes later with a sandwich in her hands. Taking a bite, she looked back towards the entrance. "A barely get here and there already seems to be an almost fight underway....and someone else who wasn't there before." Weiss said as she took another bite of the sandwich.
Ramona chuckled, "I heard they were both strong. My cousin kills gods for other gods and that other guy I never met I just know he's strong."

(Kite seems to be everyone's favorite character around here xD Sure!)
Kite hopped around on Ollie around a flagpole in the middle of the courtyard. "Faster! Faster! Fasterrrrrrrrrr!!!" He said happily. "The fun can't begin if you can't go any faster!" He said to the hippo.
(The first name I saw)

Yuka walked around the courtyard looking around. "How did I get here?" she asks herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back