• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia pondered this. "Hmm... I don't know..." She said, frowning because she didn't know something.
William smiled "How about the garden?" He asked

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "this is what i deal with every second of every minute, every day, you just need to focus on one thing, or in your case, two thing," he said before whistling and everything grew quiet as if wait for a order.
Amaya focused on her favorite animal that she noticed that was sleeping, an owl. "There's an owl.." She mentions

Lizzie said:
Ruby disagreed," no I can't blame you for who you are.But is it kind of bad for you bitting me cause I'm an angel.
Pixel sighed. "I'm sorry..." He said. "I was hungry and you were kinda... Right there..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya focused on her favorite animal that she noticed that was sleeping, an owl. "There's an owl.." She mentions
Ayen nodded "now your getting the hang of it, now try asking it to come over here." he said as he handed he a mouse "and offer it this." he said as if were a natural thing to do.

Yuzu nodded. "Sure! I'd love to!" She said happily as she looks up at the sky with him, wondering what he is looking at.
Clover jumps up off the bench and looks at Yuzu. "Alright! Well... Where would you like to go?" He says while smiling widely.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah, the park sounds nice." Yoshino said with a smile as she began walking towards the park.
Kaz smiled as the two walked to the park. It seemed to be a little quiet so he decided to ask a question, "Hey, you mentioned someone named, 'Asuka' earlier. Is that like your sister or something?" He asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and pulled her phone out of her pocket,"Well okay.... Do you want to talk to them or something?" She asked, gazing down at her phone as she looked for the number that called her. Upon finding it, she re-dialed the number and held the phone to her ear."You keep saying that but I don't know who you are..."@Shiroe Kurona
You don't know who i am Asuka-chan~? Thats a pity The mysteriois man said with a smirk I'm your little flower

@Fukushima Akira

Slaxt said:
Clover jumps up off the bench and looks at Yuzu. "Alright! Well... Where would you like to go?" He says while smiling widely.
Yuzu finished eating her pocky and got up and stood next to him. "Anywhere is fine with me." She said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "now your getting the hang of it, now try asking it to come over here." he said as he handed he a mouse "and offer it this." he said as if were a natural thing to do.
Amaya nodded. "Ew." She says grabbing it. "How do I get it over here, do I think it or do I say it?" She asks looking at the mouse

Lizzie said:
Ruby looked in shock " cauldent you just drunken a birds blood.
Pixel sighed and fiddled with his crimson blade, still sheathed. "I said sorry... What more must I do?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and pulled her phone out of her pocket,"Well okay.... Do you want to talk to them or something?" She asked, gazing down at her phone as she looked for the number that called her. Upon finding it, she re-dialed the number and held the phone to her ear."You keep saying that but I don't know who you are..."@Shiroe Kurona
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

...♅As Asuka was talking to the male, Akira looked to his left and closed his eyes, soon using his powers to locate the origin of the call. He soon opened his eyes and spoke♅...

“ Found you. ”

3oEdv38ENtfPQidayA.gif

Roman said:
Kaz smiled as the two walked to the park. It seemed to be a little quiet so he decided to ask a question, "Hey, you mentioned someone named, 'Asuka' earlier. Is that like your sister or something?" He asked curiously.
Yoshino sighed,"No... Asuka is...my creator. She basically made me from her magic and now I'm here. I think of her as an older sister of course, but we aren't related." She stated softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Your funny is all I'm saying" she laughed.
Riley smiled before her eyes turned pink as she stared at kagura. She growled as she took kagura's angry emotion. "I'm so mad" she says glaring at her icecream and going normal. "Yum" she says happily. "Thank you for the ice cream" she says smiling

Yuzu finished eating her pocky and got up and stood next to him. "Anywhere is fine with me." She said happily.
Clover frowns while looking at Yuzu. "Well I'm not very good at choosing places, so you choose where we'll go~" he smiles at her, hoping she would choose a place.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Ew." She says grabbing it. "How do I get it over here, do I think it or do I say it?" She asks looking at the mouse
Ayen shook his head as a small sliver of his aura brushed her showing images and emotions "try to copy that, but only imagine it coming over and you giving it the mouse as you do it," he said as he did it again showing his memories from last night.

Slaxt said:
Clover frowns while looking at Yuzu. "Well I'm not very good at choosing places, so you choose where we'll go~" he smiles at her, hoping she would choose a place.
Yuzu nodded. "I'm not very good at choosing either... But how about the amusement park?" She asked.

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅As Asuka was talking to the male, Akira looked to his left and closed his eyes, soon using his powers to locate the origin of the call. He soon opened his eyes and spoke♅...

“ Found you. ”

3oEdv38ENtfPQidayA.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka frowned,"What? I don't remember such a thing. Can you tell me what you're talking about?" She asked him.

( sorry my sis is a little cray cray today.

Pixel sighed and fiddled with his crimson blade, still sheathed. "I said sorry... What more must I do?" He asked.
Ruby sighed " I'm sorry I'm just not used to being BIT everyday

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head as a small sliver of his aura brushed her showing images and emotions "try to copy that, but only imagine it coming over and you giving it the mouse as you do it," he said as he did it again showing his memories from last night.
Amaya nodded and closed her eyes as she imagined the owl coming over. Sorry little one I know your trying to sleep She thought before the owl came over and landed on her arm. She opened her eyes and smiled. "I think I might pass out." She says as she gives the owl the mouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back