• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lizzie said:
Ruby smiled " I don't care about that anymore , that was the past this is the present
Pixel smiled. "That's a pretty smart thing for you to say... Well, I have to go find my master." He said before he handed her his number on a slip of paper. "If ya ever need me, I'll give you a call."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I met my other half, Yoshino....she had a boy with her." Yurika said as she licked her ice cream again."They found me in this fun place....then I got dragged away."
D. T. chuckled. "Looks like you've had a long day... Are you tired?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel smiled. "That's a pretty smart thing for you to say... Well, I have to go find my master." He said before he handed her his number on a slip of paper. "If ya ever need me, I'll give you a call."

D. T. chuckled. "Looks like you've had a long day... Are you tired?" He asked.
Yurika nodded,"The fun place I was in made me dance with other people.... And it was tiring. People were throwing weird green paper....things at me." She said quietly as she licked her ice cream again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed as she shoved her phone in her pocket,"Probably. Or maybe he-" she started before her eyes went wide all of a sudden before glazing over. She stared ahead with a dazed look on her face,"No.... I've met him before....he helped me through all of my bad times and he..." She said softly before she turned and began walking."I have to go find him....and say I love him." She spoke quietly, the dark entity controlling her movements and words.
The mysterious man appeared infront of the both them and said Come,Darling you're mine

Pixel smiled. "That's a pretty smart thing for you to say... Well, I have to go find my master." He said before he handed her his number on a slip of paper. "If ya ever need me, I'll give you a call."[/quote\]
Ruby blushed " hey wait I have to ask you something. I was wondering if you'll go on a date with me, cause I like you

Pixel blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head. "O-Oh... I'm flattered... But I can't... I'm taken... By my master." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed as she shoved her phone in her pocket,"Probably. Or maybe he-" she started before her eyes went wide all of a sudden before glazing over. She stared ahead with a dazed look on her face,"No.... I've met him before....he helped me through all of my bad times and he..." She said softly before she turned and began walking."I have to go find him....and say I love him." She spoke quietly, the dark entity controlling her movements and words.
...♅Akira watched Asuka's sudden personality change, along with her movements. Akira followed, soon commenting as he analysed the dark entity's presence♅...

“ Mind control, eh? How primitive.. ”

...♅Akira suddenly placed his right hand on top of Asuka's head and spoke♅...

“ Incinerate. ”

...♅At that moment, the dark entity was incinerated, removing any and all traces of it from within Asuka's body. He spoke as he looked at Asuka, then the male♅...

“ You're so weak you aren't worth my time. ”

A boy on his hippo bounced on top of him. "Ladiesssss anddddd gentlemennnn!!! I am proud to announce that Kaito is here!" He laughed.
@WeirdPrincess
Asuka stopped walking and stared at the hippo,"What?" She asked, clearly confused as to what was going on.

Pixel blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head. "O-Oh... I'm flattered... But I can't... I'm taken... By my master." He said.
Ruby was shocked " what do you mean.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]The mysterious man fell down to the ground and screamed Uhhhhhhhh

[/QUOTE]
Kite smashed him into the ground over and over with his hippo. "Yea! Don't disrespect the hippo!" He laughed.

Lizzie said:
Ruby was shocked " what do you mean.
Pixel sighed. "I mean I already have a girlfriend... I'm sorry..." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stopped walking and stared at the hippo,"What?" She asked, clearly confused as to what was going on.
Kite waved at Asuka. "Hey Asuka! It's me! Kite!" He said happily.

Kite smashed him into the ground over and over with his hippo. "Yea! Don't disrespect the hippo!" He laughed.

Pixel sighed. "I mean I already have a girlfriend... I'm sorry..." He said softly.

Kite waved at Asuka. "Hey Asuka! It's me! Kite!" He said happily.
Ruby huffed , well okay I guess maybe some other time when your free" Ruby said sadley

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched Asuka's sudden personality change, along with her movements. Akira followed, soon commenting as he analysed the dark entity's presence♅...

“ Mind control, eh? How primitive.. ”

...♅Akira suddenly placed his right hand on top of Asuka's head and spoke♅...

“ Incinerate. ”

...♅At that moment, the dark entity was incinerated, removing any and all traces of it from within Asuka's body. He spoke as he looked at Asuka, then the male♅...

“ You're so weak you aren't worth my time. ”

[/QUOTE]
It is not mind control Shinji said looking at Akira My powers are none of your business

Asuka blinked and shook her head, her eyes returning back to normal."Kite what are you doing? And who is the other guy?! Why am I more confused then ever!?" She exclaimed as she stared at everyone before letting out a sigh."I don't this....or that weird guy either...I don't even like myself right now." She mumbled as her arms were engulfed in the purple flames before she held her arms out in front of her. The fire gathered quickly, making a large ball before firing at the man. @TheRebelliousDragon @Fukushima Akira

Lizzie said:
Ruby huffed , well okay I guess maybe some other time when your free" Ruby said sadley
Pixel chuckled and patted her head. "Don't worry, there are lots of fish in the sea. Now I gotta go find my master... You know, make sure she's ok and all." He said as he started to walk away again. "If you ever need me, give me a call."

shortyshot8 said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia smiled. "I know you are Will." She said. "Where is Autumn anyway?" She asked.

Pixel chuckled and patted her head. "Don't worry, there are lots of fish in the sea. Now I gotta go find my master... You know, make sure she's ok and all." He said as he started to walk away again. "If you ever need me, give me a call."

Celia smiled. "I know you are Will." She said. "Where is Autumn anyway?" She asked.
William shrugged "I have no idea" He said to her

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
It is not mind control Shinji said looking at Akira My powers are none of your business

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira sighed and replied to him♅...

“ You were controlling both her speech and movements via a parasite. That's mind control. You have powers? That's news to me, you're so weak I could easily mistake you for a Human. ”

xTiTns7N87xhJuljCE.gif

Celia sighed. "Well we gotta find her eventually..." She said
Autumn pounced on Celia and hugged her legs tightly,"Hi mommy! I escaped that Uncle and he was with a clone the whole time."

Lizzie said:
Ruby said while wyping the last tear " well I need a man cause I get lonely will you find me one.
Pixel shrugged. "Well I don't know that many single men... A lot of my friends are already in a relationship or something." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied to him♅...

“ You were controlling both her speech and movements via a parasite. That's mind control. You have powers? That's news to me, you're so weak I could easily mistake you for a Human. ”

xTiTns7N87xhJuljCE.gif

[/QUOTE]
(If you think i am weak then why don't you just accept my character as an anti-god or omnipotent person,Telling me that i am weak)(totally breaking the fourth wall here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back