• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair got up slowly and leaned on the wall for support to the bathroom, "Stupid damn witches..." She takes off the cloak and looks in the mirrior as the spell wears off and her true identity is revealed, "Great... They took off the spell... And there goes my deal..." Her true identity was Hayate's girlfriend so Blair looked like Death AKA Thana then she washes her face, "Hopefully Im safe..."
Hayate sighed and took a seat on his bed. "Why did I even agree to helping her?" He asked himself as he grabbed a comic. "Like always, she won't be helping me in anyway like all people." He said to himself.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Hmm... He just went for a walk so I guess she's still at the tournament building...? Huh... Then I guess I'll just send him back))
Pixel sat back down next to Sefia. "I'm back." He said plainly. "I went to the park."
''welcome back. how was the park?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''welcome back. how was the park?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled at her. "Thanks for asking. It was fine. I met a really nice girl while I was there..." He said. "She asked me out but I turned her down. I already got you right?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied to him♅...

“ You were controlling both her speech and movements via a parasite. That's mind control. You have powers? That's news to me, you're so weak I could easily mistake you for a Human. ”

xTiTns7N87xhJuljCE.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( Han: Well hello there... Am I looking in a mirror (; ))

Dark Tyler pecked her lips. "Of course it isn't. You can stay over anytime you like." He said plainly.
Yurika smiled a little,"Thank you." She said quietly before standing up.

Pixel smiled at her. "Thanks for asking. It was fine. I met a really nice girl while I was there..." He said. "She asked me out but I turned her down. I already got you right?" He asked.
''a nice girl...huh? hehe, whats her name?''

*Sefia then rests her head on Pixel's shoulder*

''and yes...you already have me''

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika smiled a little,"Thank you." She said quietly before standing up.
A dark aura appeared around them and they suddenly appeared in his dorm. The dark aura vanished. "Home sweet home." He said with a bored expression.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a nice girl...huh? hehe, whats her name?''
*Sefia then rests her head on Pixel's shoulder*

''and yes...you already have me''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel grabs her hand in his and rests his head against hers smiling. "Her name was Ruby. She was pretty smart too... I might of fed off of her, but she was ok with it... Are you ok with it? I mean... Me feeding off other people." He said. "I was hungry..."

Yuzu walked in front of him, smiling and looking back at him every now and then, just to make sure he was following her.
Clover smiles widely as he follows her. "What are you mesmerized by my looks? Am I fabulous?" He chuckles and snaps, making gum appear in his hand. He takes the gum and pops it in his mouth.

A dark aura appeared around them and they suddenly appeared in his dorm. The dark aura vanished. "Home sweet home." He said with a bored expression.

Pixel grabs her hand in his and rests his head against hers smiling. "Her name was Ruby. She was pretty smart too... I might of fed off of her, but she was ok with it... Are you ok with it? I mean... Me feeding off other people." He said. "I was hungry..."
''well i dont mind. if your hungry, do what you gotta do''

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles widely as he follows her. "What are you mesmerized by my looks? Am I fabulous?" He chuckles and snaps, making gum appear in his hand. He takes the gum and pops it in his mouth.
Yuzu laughed. "No. I'm just glad that somebody finally decided to hang out with me normally." She said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well i dont mind. if your hungry, do what you gotta do''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Alright, I was just making sure... It's a basic need for us blood knights after all." He said. "And I'm the only one left..."

Roman said:
"Ever since we were in the nudey bar. I only came here, because Kaz was being a butt again." Minako said happily.
Yoshino chuckled,"Well you can stay in there as long as you like." She said before looking back up as they finally made it to the park."And nudey bar? That's a funny word."

Yuzu laughed. "No. I'm just glad that somebody finally decided to hang out with me normally." She said.

Pixel nodded. "Alright, I was just making sure... It's a basic need for us blood knights after all." He said. "And I'm the only one left..."
Clover starts chewing on the gum while tilting his head to the side. "Hmm... Why was everyone trying to flirt with you?" He chuckles lightly. "Everyone just thinks you're beautiful... I think so too."

Slaxt said:
Clover starts chewing on the gum while tilting his head to the side. "Hmm... Why was everyone trying to flirt with you?" He chuckles lightly. "Everyone just thinks you're beautiful... I think so too."
Yuzu smiled sweetly at him. "Why thank you, but I already knew that when guys tried to flirt with me all the time..." She said as they arrived at the amusement park entrance. "Were here~" She said.

''yeah...ever since...Neo killed off the entire organization. the girl loves bloody massacres..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled,"Well you can stay in there as long as you like." She said before looking back up as they finally made it to the park."And nudey bar? That's a funny word."
Kaz chuckled also, "Yoshino, it's Minako. She always say funny words, but she isn't as funny as me! Wait, never mind... "

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...ever since...Neo killed off the entire organization. the girl loves bloody massacres..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel looks off into the stadium, a faraway look in his eyes. "The Order was the worst..." He said. "I wish I never became a part of it..."

Yuzu smiled sweetly at him. "Why thank you, but I already knew that when guys tried to flirt with me all the time..." She said as they arrived at the amusement park entrance. "Were here~" She said.
Clover stops next to her and smiles. "Wow this place looks amazing." He chuckles and looks at her. "Ready to have some fun?"

Pixel looks off into the stadium, a faraway look in his eyes. "The Order was the worst..." He said. "I wish I never became a part of it..."
''well at least they wont do anymore bad things anymore right?''

Slaxt said:
Clover stops next to her and smiles. "Wow this place looks amazing." He chuckles and looks at her. "Ready to have some fun?"
Yuzu nodded and winked at him. "Yup! Ready when you are!" She said happily. "Let's see... You want to go on a big ride first?"

Yurika curiously looked around before going over to the bed and flopping on it."Is that an expression that humans use? Do they mean it literally or figuratively?"

Yuzu nodded and winked at him. "Yup! Ready when you are!" She said happily. "Let's see... You want to go on a big ride first?"
Clover laughs lightly. "Sure, the big rides are the best." He raises his arms in the sky, stretching it. "Lead the way!~" he says while putting his arms down to his sides.

Slaxt said:
Clover laughs lightly. "Sure, the big rides are the best." He raises his arms in the sky, stretching it. "Lead the way!~" he says while putting his arms down to his sides.
Yuzu nodded and made her way to the nearest ride that had quite a number of loops. "What's the best part of a ride in your opinion?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back