• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed her eyes. "Okay.." She huffed quietly

Riley screamed when the girl gave her the icecream, she ran over to the chair and started eating it. "YUMMY" she says totally ignoring kagura
Kagura sighed and ordered herself some ice cream, sitting across from Riley "I guess not" she says and calmly eats hers.

Lumina said:
Noir had picked it up, adding it to the ever-growing pile in her arms. She grinned down at it, then moved to go look at the non-chocolate candy sections.
Chibi Yuto looked at Yuto.

"Noir hasn't been happy in a long time, you know."

It looked back out at the Noirs who looked like happy was the only emotion they possessed.

"Youve changed something in her."
Yuto tilted his head. "Is that what makes me so special...?" He asked. "I didn't know I was that important..." He said softly under his breath. I wanna ask her if she would marry me... But I'm afraid I'll be going too fast... He thought.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and looked around, shortly before talking♅...

“ It's up to you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stopped walking and turned around to face Akira,"Are you upset? Because you seem like it.... I feel like I did something wrong..." She said quietly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Too... Many... Notifs! xD )
Celia ruffled his hair. "I mean I love your voice! Everything you say makes me want to love you." She said.
William smiled "I try" He said teasingly

Pixel nodded. "Well... I don't know why it's so nice to meet me... I'm actually kinda hungry..." He said.

Slaxt said:
Clover looks at Yuzu and frowns. "No... Wait was this seat taken?" He gets up off the bench and looks at her. "Sorry if I took it..."
Yuzu shook her head. "It's fine, I just wasn't expecting anybody... The seats yours if you want it." She said with a small smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed and ordered herself some ice cream, sitting across from Riley "I guess not" she says and calmly eats hers.
Riley stopped eating and she put her head on the table.

Pixel nodded. "Well... I don't know why it's so nice to meet me... I'm actually kinda hungry..." He said.
Ruby tilted her head " well you wanna go get something to eat?

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled and looked over Yoshino, "No more rescue missions? Then what's next? I don't wanna be bored all day."
Yoshino shrugged as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the alley."That... I'm not so sure of. Do you wanna do anything?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stopped walking and turned around to face Akira,"Are you upset? Because you seem like it.... I feel like I did something wrong..." She said quietly.
...♅Akira was thinking when Asuka spoke to him. Upon hearing her voice, he looked up at Asuka and replied♅...

“ Hm? No, of course you haven't~ Can I ask you a favour though? ”

Mayyflower said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

Amaya chuckled. "I need help." She says rubbing her forehead
Ayen sighed as moved and knelt behind her "you're gonna feel funny for a second, don't panic." he said as he put his hand where Amaya's neck met her back and let a bit of his aura flow into her body "you'll notice a lot of new things right now, but think of this as a pair of training wheels till you can do it with your own power." he said as he sat down, knowing Amaya could see, feel, and hear the auras of all the living things around them.

Celia sighed. "Can we go and see our baby now? I've been dying to love her all day..." She said.
William nodded "We should get dressed first" He said softly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira was thinking when Asuka spoke to him. Upon hearing her voice, he looked up at Asuka and replied♅...
“ Hm? No, of course you haven't~ Can I ask you a favour though? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka tilted her head slightly,"Sure... What is it?"

Yuzu shook her head. "It's fine, I just wasn't expecting anybody... The seats yours if you want it." She said with a small smile.
Clover exhales in relief. "Oh... Ok..." He sits down and turns to Yuzu, smiling. "Thanks for telling me... I'm Clover by the way."

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "We should get dressed first" He said softly
Celia snapped her fingers and their clothes appeared back on them. "Done! A lot of things are easy when your a goddess!" She says happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shrugged as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the alley."That... I'm not so sure of. Do you wanna do anything?"
"Well, I never planned a nything for the day. I just thought we would spend time together, but we haven't planned anything... How about the park?"

Lizzie said:
Ruby had a look of confusion "then what do you mean?
Pixel sighed. "I'm sorry master..." He said before he took Ruby by the shoulders, him growing fangs as he sunk his teeth into her neck, sucking her blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back