• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Well I must admit.....You are hard to keep up with"
Celia chuckled and patted his head. "Your a bit hard to keep up with yourself. But I sure do like a good chase." She said playfully.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Okay, let's do this" she says happily
Ayen nodded "you'll notice that if you close your eyes you can still see my aura, use that same technique to look at the apple and the seed." he said as he took a seed from his belt and made it grow into vine of grapes and started snacking on them.

Roman said:
(( But it wouldn't work, he's already seen what she looks like. :l ))
"Thana doesn't need someone to protect her. She is strong enough and I doubt she would even leave her hands in the life of a stranger." Hayate said, a frown spreading across his face. "And I don't know if I should take you anywhere.... If you wanna tell me something, tell me here."
(oooo youll see what i mean...) "You honestly don't know anything do you? Ive went through extreme measures just so I could get to you..." She falls to her knees again and pukes up blood, "They are really pissed... Please I just need to use the bathroom...Freshen up..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia chuckled and patted his head. "Your a bit hard to keep up with yourself. But I sure do like a good chase." She said playfully.
William smirked "That's the plan" He said teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I do...b-but I wanna give mommy hugs and kisses too..." Autumn sniffled as she layed limp on Marcus' shoulder.
Marcus patted her back "I know" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka frowned as she looked at the ground, who even called me...all I remember is being in the city and then... Nothing...she thought as she walked at a slow pace before letting out a sigh."Must have been some weird guy calling me.... I get those sometimes..." She whispered to herself before she turned her head and looked at Akira."Where should we go first?"
...♅Akira sighed and looked around, shortly before talking♅...

“ It's up to you~ ”

Yoshino looked around the alleyway, noticing the Yurika was gone."Great.... I'm sure she'll be fine on her own." She said quietly before she looked at Kaz. @Roman

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "you'll notice that if you close your eyes you can still see my aura, use that same technique to look at the apple and the seed." he said as he took a seed from his belt and made it grow into vine of grapes and started snacking on them.
Amaya closed her eyes. "Okay.." She huffed quietly

LunaCrosby said:
"If you succeed in keeping calm I just might teach you some magic" she says and smiles.
Riley screamed when the girl gave her the icecream, she ran over to the chair and started eating it. "YUMMY" she says totally ignoring kagura

(Well... Yuzu is in the courtyard so I guess I'll start! xD )
Yuzu nibbled on a pocky in her mouth as she listened to music on her headphones.
Clover smiles as he arrives in the courtyard. "I should talk to more people..." He shrugs and walks over to Yuzu, sitting down next to her.

Celia sighed. "Please stop talking before I start kissing you again." She said with a smile.
William blushed "Wha-What do you mean?" He asked

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles as he arrives in the courtyard. "I should talk to more people..." He shrugs and walks over to Yuzu, sitting down next to her.
Yuzu notices a random guy sit next to her and she switches her headphones. "Uh... Do I know you?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed her eyes. "Okay.." She huffed quietly
Ayen 'talked' with nature around them as he waited and ended up with a family of deer laying around him, and after a few minutes he spoke "any progress? or do you need help?" he asked patiently.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
(oooo youll see what i mean...) "You honestly don't know anything do you? Ive went through extreme measures just so I could get to you..." She falls to her knees again and pukes up blood, "They are really pissed... Please I just need to use the bathroom...Freshen up..."
Hayate sighed, "Don't mention this to anyone. We don't know one another and bringing a stranger in my dorm is just fucking stupid." He said. He put a hand on her back and they appeared in Hayate's dorm. "Do what you need to do, so we can leave."

Yuto nodded. "Heh... That makes me feel special..." He said. "But I really don't know what makes me so special..."
Noir had picked it up, adding it to the ever-growing pile in her arms. She grinned down at it, then moved to go look at the non-chocolate candy sections.

Chibi Yuto looked at Yuto.

"Noir hasn't been happy in a long time, you know."

It looked back out at the Noirs who looked like happy was the only emotion they possessed.

"Youve changed something in her."

Mayyflower said:
Akito brought his face near hers. "Well that wasn't helpful" he says before pressing his forehead to hers
@TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen 'talked' with nature around them as he waited and ended up with a family of deer laying around him, and after a few minutes he spoke "any progress? or do you need help?" he asked patiently.
Amaya chuckled. "I need help." She says rubbing her forehead

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked around the alleyway, noticing the Yurika was gone."Great.... I'm sure she'll be fine on her own." She said quietly before she looked at Kaz. @Roman
Kaz chuckled and looked over Yoshino, "No more rescue missions? Then what's next? I don't wanna be bored all day."

Yuzu notices a random guy sit next to her and she switches her headphones. "Uh... Do I know you?" She asked, tilting her head a little.
Clover looks at Yuzu and frowns. "No... Wait was this seat taken?" He gets up off the bench and looks at her. "Sorry if I took it..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back