• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Yeah" He said placing a hand on her cheek and kissing her softly
Celia kissed him back softly, biting his bottom lip as she wrapped her arms around him.

Lizzie said:
(ANYONE FREE?)
(...I got... Pixel free xD )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Ohhhh okay" she says happily. "I don't wanna go to the park anymore I wanna go eat eat" she says childishly
Kagura smiles before teleporting them to the ice cream shop "would this satisfy your urge to eat?" She asks and laughs.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed badly as she pushed against his tongue softly with hers, still kissing him.
William smiled into the kiss as he tugged on her shirt

Lizzie said:
(Okay Ruby is in za park xD )
((Mmk! Sending him right over!))

Pixel walked by himself in the park with his hands in his pockets. He had a bored expression on his face.

Roman said:
Hayate looked at her as she fell to the ground. "Why should I helo you? You just tried to seduce me, which I still have no idea as to why you would want to do that." He said coldly.
(wouldnt it be cool if i rely was just a lookalike of his girlfriend? like a doppleganger?) Blair stood up slowly then leaned on the lockers with the blood drops following her and she keeps her head down, "Can I please stay with you? I'll tell you everything later..." Her face is pitch black except her moving mouth, "Your girlfriends life in in my hands... So you better..." She groans and pants heavily, "Help me."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "What do you mean?" She asks with her eyes closed
Ayen rubbed his head "it's like when you have a strong bond with someone, and you know weather or not their safe and healthy." he said looking at her with a slight smile "or when an animal can tell bad weathers coming, but on a bigger scale." he said well nudging her with his aura again.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura smiles before teleporting them to the ice cream shop "would this satisfy your urge to eat?" She asks and laughs.
Riley jumped onto the glass where the icecream was behind. "ICE CREAM" she says happily. "I want that that that that annnd that." She says happily

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( Guys....Guys.
What happens if you burn a bug?)

[/QUOTE]
(It burns......)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( Guys....Guys.
What happens if you burn a bug?)

[/QUOTE]
(It dies a slow and painful death BEHEHEHEH.)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rubbed his head "it's like when you have a strong bond with someone, and you know weather or not their safe and healthy." he said looking at her with a slight smile "or when an animal can tell bad weathers coming, but on a bigger scale." he said well nudging her with his aura again.
Amaya nodded before looking at the aura. "Why is this thingy nudging me?" She asks pointing at it

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled into the kiss as he tugged on her shirt
Celia's blush darkened as she pulled away, breathing heavily. "I love you Will..." She said softly.

(Fadeeee)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia's blush darkened as she pulled away, breathing heavily. "I love you Will..." She said softly.
(Fadeeee)
William rolled over "Wo-Wow....." He said to himself

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili smiled back at Elyse, before he replied.
"Well then. I guess we both have a reason to be thankful for each other. So, I guess I should tell you that the purpose of the journey was to make it so that your metal no longer controlled your life as much as it did. In order to do that, we transmuted the blood to metal, and lined that blood with nanomachines to maintain the change. The thing about that is, the nano machines can also reverse the change to whatever degree you wish. Whether it is simply recreating your manipulation over magnetism, or returning your blood to metal once again."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's eyes lit up at this newfound information. So she really could use her powers if she wanted... she grinned at Kili before stopping a moment, then narrowing her gaze at him.

"Then what was that earlier, before the massage? It seemed like you were trying to hide it from me, like you had bad news or something. And all this time I've been fine all along?"

She huffed, crossing her arms. She sat there, pouting a bit.

Mayyflower said:
Riley jumped onto the glass where the icecream was behind. "ICE CREAM" she says happily. "I want that that that that annnd that." She says happily
Kagura went wide eyed and picked her up from the glass "Ok you can have all those" she says before pointing out what she wanted for the cashier, handing Riley here ice cream and paying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back