• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William rolled over "Wo-Wow....." He said to himself
Celia stuck her tongue out at him childishly. "Silly, goddesses are supposed to be perfect, that's why it's so wow." She said.

LunaCrosby said:
(Sorry about my... sister she's new)
((It's ok! ^^))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia stuck her tongue out at him childishly. "Silly, goddesses are supposed to be perfect, that's why it's so wow." She said.
William laughed a little "That's true" He said happily "I feel like I'm in Heaven.........No pun intended"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura went wide eyed and picked her up from the glass "Ok you can have all those" she says before pointing out what she wanted for the cashier, handing Riley here ice cream and paying.
Riley squealed as she watched the lady made her icecream. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" she says happily

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and nods, holding the phone to his ear as it rings. "Yeah, house hunting isn't hard with a big bag of gold in your pocket." He says with a grin. @Jennete
Rain:*nods her head and kisses his cheek for allowing her to have creepy house*

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "That's true" He said happily "I feel like I'm in Heaven.........No pun intended"
Celia giggled. "Well you technically are... But I know what you mean." She said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded before looking at the aura. "Why is this thingy nudging me?" She asks pointing at it
Ayen nodded "well, at least you can see it, its my aura, or some would call it my life force or even my soul." he said drawing it back to him "if you pay attention, you might even see your own, though it's still mostly in your body." he explained softly.

(@TheRebelliousDragon You want to start or me? :3)

Mayyflower said:
Riley squealed as she watched the lady made her icecream. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" she says happily
"Your welcome, but don't bounce around everywhere.. I'm trusting you to be able to handle all that ice cream" Kagura says slightly sternly.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
(wouldnt it be cool if i rely was just a lookalike of his girlfriend? like a doppleganger?) Blair stood up slowly then leaned on the lockers with the blood drops following her and she keeps her head down, "Can I please stay with you? I'll tell you everything later..." Her face is pitch black except her moving mouth, "Your girlfriends life in in my hands... So you better..." She groans and pants heavily, "Help me."
(( But it wouldn't work, he's already seen what she looks like. :l ))

"Thana doesn't need someone to protect her. She is strong enough and I doubt she would even leave her hands in the life of a stranger." Hayate said, a frown spreading across his face. "And I don't know if I should take you anywhere.... If you wanna tell me something, tell me here."

((Mmk! Sending him right over!))
Pixel walked by himself in the park with his hands in his pockets. He had a bored expression on his face.
Ruby sat on the bench looking up at the sky "I hate being the new person...Theres like no one here" She huffs quietly to herself

Yuto looked at Chibi Yuto. "Hmm... I wanna test something... Can you tell me what candy she is going to pick out before she picks it?" He asked, smirking at the smaller and cuter version of him.
Chibi Yuto paused for a second, then nodded. It looked over at Noir, who was glancing around the shop. Her eyes found themselves upon a piece of chocolate shaped like a bear, wrapped in a purple ribbon. Chibi Yuto pointed at it.

"That one. It reminds her of you."

Noir looked like she was moving to go grab it.

Celia giggled. "Well you technically are... But I know what you mean." She said.
William laughed a little "Well I must admit.....You are hard to keep up with"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka as she began walking. He sighed and continued walking, soon talking♅...

“ It's fine.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka frowned as she looked at the ground, who even called me...all I remember is being in the city and then... Nothing...she thought as she walked at a slow pace before letting out a sigh."Must have been some weird guy calling me.... I get those sometimes..." She whispered to herself before she turned her head and looked at Akira."Where should we go first?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, at least you can see it, its my aura, or some would call it my life force or even my soul." he said drawing it back to him "if you pay attention, you might even see your own, though it's still mostly in your body." he explained softly.
Amaya nodded. "Okay, let's do this" she says happily

Slaxt said:
(@TheRebelliousDragon You want to start or me? :3)
(Well... Yuzu is in the courtyard so I guess I'll start! xD )

Yuzu nibbled on a pocky in her mouth as she listened to music on her headphones.

LunaCrosby said:
"Your welcome, but don't bounce around everywhere.. I'm trusting you to be able to handle all that ice cream" Kagura says slightly sternly.
Riley calmed down. "Okay" she says her eyes wide as she nods trying to be seriously.

Lizzie said:
Ruby sat on the bench looking up at the sky "I hate being the new person...Theres like no one here" She huffs quietly to herself
Pixel saw somebody talking to herself. "I'm here." He said plainly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Do you not want to spend time with me?" He asked
"I want mommy because I saw her get really hurt and... And she died! I wanna spend time with mommy and make sure she's okay..." Autumn whimpered as tears fell.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I want mommy because I saw her get really hurt and... And she died! I wanna spend time with mommy and make sure she's okay..." Autumn whimpered as tears fell.
Marcus sighed "I know you do but that's what William is doing right now....Do you not trust your own father?"

Lumina said:
Chibi Yuto paused for a second, then nodded. It looked over at Noir, who was glancing around the shop. Her eyes found themselves upon a piece of chocolate shaped like a bear, wrapped in a purple ribbon. Chibi Yuto pointed at it.
"That one. It reminds her of you."

Noir looked like she was moving to go grab it.
Yuto nodded. "Heh... That makes me feel special..." He said. "But I really don't know what makes me so special..."

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods her head and kisses his cheek for allowing her to have creepy house*
Jay sighs a bit as he looks at the house. "And you're sure this is the one you want? Not the other... Happy one down the street?" He says, looking at the creepy house.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I know you do but that's what William is doing right now....Do you not trust your own father?"
"I-I do...b-but I wanna give mommy hugs and kisses too..." Autumn sniffled as she layed limp on Marcus' shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back