• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked at Marcus,"But I wanna know what they're doing! Can I do what there doing?"
Marcus smiled and let her out the door "Maybe someday when you're older" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. "But that's what these do" she says holding her glove out and her necklace and her wolf minx who was sitting next to her
"What I'm saying is whenever your in trouble I'll immedietly be alerted and teleport to you to help you" she says and smiles.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put her tail between her legs as she walked walking there is so creepy she thought nervously when she arrived she layed in the flowers and pulled out a book and read it until Ayen came back.
View attachment 140985
Ayen appeared next to Amaya holding a apple "now begins your training" he said as he handed her the apple and a apple seed "your first lesson is feeling and understanding the similarity's and differences between these two." he said with a cold logic in his voice.

Slaxt said:
(Fucking love you. 10/10.)
(( xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and let her out the door "Maybe someday when you're older" He said happily
Autumn frowned and went back into the room with William and Celia,"No! I wanna stay with mommy and daddy!"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD ))

Autumn frowned and went back into the room with William and Celia,"No! I wanna stay with mommy and daddy!"
Marcus sighed before lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder walking out "Sorry but not today"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder walking out "Sorry but not today"
"Nooo! I want mommy and daddy! Put me down!" Autumn cried as she kicked her leg and pounded her tiny fists on his back.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen appeared next to Amaya holding a apple "now begins your training" he said as he handed her the apple and a apple seed "your first lesson is feeling and understanding the similarity's and differences between these two." he said with a cold logic in his voice.
Amaya sat up and grabbed the apple and seed. "Well this one is nasty" she says lifting up the seed. "And this one" she says holding the Apple up. "Is very good" she says smiling a little. "The similaritys are..... I have not clue actually" she says looking at the seed

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nooo! I want mommy and daddy! Put me down!" Autumn cried as she kicked her leg and pounded her tiny fists on his back.
Marcus closed the door and continued walking "They are doing something very very important and if you are there it won't work"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus closed the door and continued walking "They are doing something very very important and if you are there it won't work"
"I want mommy! Give me to mommy!" Autumn exclaimed as she accidentally kicked him in the face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I want mommy! Give me to mommy!" Autumn exclaimed as she accidentally kicked him in the face.
Marcus frowned as tears came to his eyes "Yo-You hurt me...." He said sadly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat up and grabbed the apple and seed. "Well this one is nasty" she says lifting up the seed. "And this one" she says holding the Apple up. "Is very good" she says smiling a little. "The similaritys are..... I have not clue actually" she says looking at the seed
Ayen shook his head "now with your normal five senses, feel with your mind and your soul," he said as he made his aura nudge her "only then can you truly feel them." he said as he pull another seed out and made it grow into a apple.

Roman said:
Hayate gently pushed her off of him and moved out of the way, "Do I look like an idiot to you? I know how my girlfriend is, and I know how she acts. Now, leave me be."
"No... That's why I---" Blair stopped then rubbed her nose and looked at the blood dripping down from her nose then she tilts her head, "What are they---" Blair let out a scream and held her head then fell to the ground on her knees with the cloak covering her, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She groans and coughs up blood, "It hurts! PLEASE HELP ME!"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"No... That's why I---" Blair stopped then rubbed her nose and looked at the blood dripping down from her nose then she tilts her head, "What are they---" Blair let out a scream and held her head then fell to the ground on her knees with the cloak covering her, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She groans and coughs up blood, "It hurts! PLEASE HELP ME!"
Hayate looked at her as she fell to the ground. "Why should I helo you? You just tried to seduce me, which I still have no idea as to why you would want to do that." He said coldly.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at Celia "Shall we continue?" He asked softly
@TheRebelliousDragon
(Replied late xD )

Celia nodded. "Here up and make a move dummy~" She said playfully.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned as tears came to his eyes "Yo-You hurt me...." He said sadly
"I want my mommy!" Autumn cried again, not hearing him or realizing she kicked him.

LunaCrosby said:
"What I'm saying is whenever your in trouble I'll immedietly be alerted and teleport to you to help you" she says and smiles.
Amaya nodded. "Ohhhh okay" she says happily. "I don't wanna go to the park anymore I wanna go eat eat" she says childishly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I want my mommy!" Autumn cried again, not hearing him or realizing she kicked him.
Marcus sighed "Go to sleep" He said casting a sleeping spell on her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...." Asuka said quietly as she gazed at her phone before hanging up and putting it in her pocket."Sorry... I don't know why I can't remember." She stated as she looked at Akira before walking again.
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka as she began walking. He sighed and continued walking, soon talking♅...

“ It's fine.. ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Replied late xD )
Celia nodded. "Here up and make a move dummy~" She said playfully.
William smirked "Yeah" He said placing a hand on her cheek and kissing her softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Go to sleep" He said casting a sleeping spell on her
"No!" Autumn said defiantly as she some how deflected the spell and glared at the ground.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "now with your normal five senses, feel with your mind and your soul," he said as he made his aura nudge her "only then can you truly feel them." he said as he pull another seed out and made it grow into a apple.
Amaya sighed. "What do you mean?" She asks with her eyes closed

WeirdPrincess said:
"No!" Autumn said defiantly as she some how deflected the spell and glared at the ground.
Marcus frowned "Do you not want to spend time with me?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back