• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia pecked his lips. "Come onnnn it's boring if I have to make all the moves myself..." She said.
William smirked "Oh?" He said before placing his hands on her hips "Come here" He said

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira stopped and looked at Asuka as she answered the phone call. He spoke as he thought he heard Asuka talk♅...[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000] “ Hm? Did you say something? ”[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#000000]------------------------------------------------[/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] @Shiroe Kurona
Asuka blinked and shook her head, her eyes returning to normal."What? No I didn't say anything... I think." She said as she pulled the phone away from her ear. Her eyes shot from the phone to Akira and back again,"What were we doing just now? I forgot."

Roman said:
"How do you know I have a girlfriend? What are you, some kind of stalker?" Hayate asked. "Did something happen to her, because if the you're lying, I will and I won't hesitate to kill you."
"Well obviously your hesitating to hurt me... Is it because maybe you don't wanna hurt her... Maybe my real form looks like her... And she got a life that I never had... She has happiness... Maybe I'm the other side of her... Then what would you do? Maybe Im here to make her life a living hell..." Blair smiles and leans on him abit.

Mayyflower said:
Riley squealed and took the necklace. "Thank you!" She says
happily
"Your welcome" Kagura days and smiles "it will protect you when I'm not around and give you strength through any hard moment" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Oh?" He said before placing his hands on her hips "Come here" He said
Celia blushed and pressed herself against him. "Okayyyyy~" She said playfully.

LunaCrosby said:
"Your welcome" Kagura days and smiles "it will protect you when I'm not around and give you strength through any hard moment" she says.
Riley smiled. "But that's what these do" she says holding her glove out and her necklace and her wolf minx who was sitting next to her

"What are mommy and daddy doing?" Autum asked as she glanced between the two.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and shook her head, her eyes returning to normal."What? No I didn't say anything... I think." She said as she pulled the phone away from her ear. Her eyes shot from the phone to Akira and back again,"What were we doing just now? I forgot."
...♅Akira watched Asuka in a confused manner, unsure of what just happened. He spoke, looking at the phone then back to Asuka♅...

“ We were walking.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn stood next to them and pouted,"What are you doing to mommy?"
Marcus looked at her "Umm.....Autumn can you go talk to Uncle Marcus for a bit?" He asked

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Well obviously your hesitating to hurt me... Is it because maybe you don't wanna hurt her... Maybe my real form looks like her... And she got a life that I never had... She has happiness... Maybe I'm the other side of her... Then what would you do? Maybe Im here to make her life a living hell..." Blair smiles and leans on him abit.
Hayate gently pushed her off of him and moved out of the way, "Do I look like an idiot to you? I know how my girlfriend is, and I know how she acts. Now, leave me be."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...." Asuka said quietly as she gazed at her phone before hanging up and putting it in her pocket."Sorry... I don't know why I can't remember." She stated as she looked at Akira before walking again.

"What kind of stuff?" Autumn asked curiously as she hugged her bear closer and tilted her head.
William smiled at her before calling out "Marcus!" Marcus walked into the room taking one look before knowing what was going on "Hey Autumn wanna go get some icecream?"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled at her before calling out "Marcus!" Marcus walked into the room taking one look before knowing what was going on "Hey Autumn wanna go get some icecream?"
Autumn looked at Marcus,"But I wanna know what they're doing! Can I do what there doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back