• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia teleported him back next to her as she slept, still smiling and blushing more. "Hero..." She said softly. "Thank you..."
William looked shocked "He-Hero? I'm no hero" He said softly as he stared at her "But I still love you"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "He-Hero? I'm no hero" He said softly as he stared at her "But I still love you"
Celia suddenly leaped towards him, smiling as she hugged him. "I love you too..." She said softly.

Celia suddenly leaped towards him, smiling as she hugged him. "I love you too..." She said softly.
William blinked and hugged her back "Ce-Celia...." He said quite shocked

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]The Mysterious Man smirked as he heard Asuka's voice Asuka Chan~ its me

[/QUOTE]
"Um.... I don't know who this is..." Asuka said slowly.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked and hugged her back "Ce-Celia...." He said quite shocked
Celia continued to hug him, crying. "Colin wasn't there for me... But you were... I was wrong not to trust you..." She said softly.

Celia continued to hug him, crying. "Colin wasn't there for me... But you were... I was wrong not to trust you..." She said softly.
William looked even more shocked "Wha-What are you saying....?" He asked with slight hope in his voice

shortyshot8 said:
William looked even more shocked "Wha-What are you saying....?" He asked with slight hope in his voice
Celia pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "I-I wanna get back together... If that's ok with you..." She said softly.

Thana sighed "well I guess my work here is done. I think I might stay a while Celia. It's een a while since I've been here" se said to them

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Celia pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "I-I wanna get back together... If that's ok with you..." She said softly.
William had tears in his eyes "Ye-Yeah" He said softly looking back in her eyes "I've regretted ever leaving you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "well I guess my work here is done. I think I might stay a while Celia. It's een a while since I've been here" se said to them
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
William had tears in his eyes "Ye-Yeah" He said softly looking back in her eyes "I've regretted ever leaving you"
Celia kissed him deeply before turning to Thana. "That's fine Thana! Stay as long as you like... I got a lot of bodies to clean up..." She murmured.

Lumina said:
Elyse shook her head.
"I went into it knowing it was going to be a risk either way. And it was a risk I was willing to take. I have you to thank for that."

She gave a smile, but her grip on Kili tightened ever so slightly.
Kili smiled back at Elyse, before he replied.

"Well then. I guess we both have a reason to be thankful for each other. So, I guess I should tell you that the purpose of the journey was to make it so that your metal no longer controlled your life as much as it did. In order to do that, we transmuted the blood to metal, and lined that blood with nanomachines to maintain the change. The thing about that is, the nano machines can also reverse the change to whatever degree you wish. Whether it is simply recreating your manipulation over magnetism, or returning your blood to metal once again."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Do you recognize the voice? The mysterious man sending a dark part of him towards her

[/QUOTE]
Asuka frowned before her eyes went wide,"Yes.... I remember..." She said in a dazed voice as her eyes seemed to glazed over.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Did you ever repy to Mitsu @TheRebelliousDragon?)

[/QUOTE]
(No, phone died and I couldn't reply... I know you did this already but... Repost?)

Celia kissed him deeply before turning to Thana. "That's fine Thana! Stay as long as you like... I got a lot of bodies to clean up..." She murmured.
Thana sighed as she waved er hand and every body started to issapere "you know you could have called me once or twice. We may be opposites but still" she said to her as she crossed her arms and smiled happily

William smiled "Yeah" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
"You better stay true this time. I won't accept you hurting another girl. Especially Celia you got that" she said coldly to him "I might not have known Mitsu but I know what you did to her......... But I still believe in you. So you better not take this chance I'm giving you to waste" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as she waved er hand and every body started to issapere "you know you could have called me once or twice. We may be opposites but still" she said to her as she crossed her arms and smiled happily

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Celia giggled at Thana. "I know, but I like keeping things tidy... I'll make sure everything is fixed by tomorrow morning!" She said happily.

Celia giggled at Thana. "I know, but I like keeping things tidy... I'll make sure everything is fixed by tomorrow morning!" She said happily.
William continued to stare at her "It's been...So long...Since I felt that" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William continued to stare at her "It's been...So long...Since I felt that" He said softly
Celia hugged him close to her, blushing a little. "Felt what?" She asked.

Roman said:
Hayate pulled off his shirt and nodded, "I am Hayate. Nice to meet you, but how do you know me?" He asked tilting his head a little.
Blair giggled then walked closer, "You are quite the cutie... Now... Answer my question truthfully." Blair got closer and started to use compulsion, "Are you here alone?" (Gotta love being a hybrid! :D and a seductive one at that! ^-^)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair giggled then walked closer, "You are quite the cutie... Now... Answer my question truthfully." Blair got closer and started to use compulsion, "Are you here alone?" (Gotta love being a hybrid! :D and a seductive one at that! ^-^)
Hayate took a step back, but bumped into the lockers. "Thank you. And yes, I believe I am alone... Is there something you want?" He asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back