• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as she picked Celia up "don't worry" she soad softly to her @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

"Yeah" she said quietly to him
Al stood up "I missed you....More than anything" He said quietly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked around. "What.?" She says to herself before walking towards to flower forest using her senses to guide her there.
Ayen glided through the forest without leaving any trace he was even in the forest, the whole time keeping Amaya in sight even as he took apple after apple and eat them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana kissed celias forehead to help her with her mental state and try to calm her down

[/QUOTE]
It wasn't helping much. Celia began holding herself and shivering. "Just a dream... Just a dream..."

Hayate sighed, "Another fight won. I shouldn't talk like that... I'm getting too ahead of myself." He said as he opened a small locker.

@KaterinaPetrovaTVD

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sounds like a plan." Asuka said as she set her hand into Akira's before she teleported them both to the city with ease. She laughed a little,"I think I like teleporting now. It's pretty fun."
...♅As Akira heard Asuka talk, he laughed lightly, replying as he looked around him, then back to Asuka♅...

“ I know, right? It's a lot faster than flying or running~ ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
It wasn't helping much. Celia began holding herself and shivering. "Just a dream... Just a dream..."
"Yes it was all a dream" Thana said to her as he continued to try and help her mental state

Han walked over to Celia and knelt down, "Celia?" He asked. "Everything will be fine. If he returns I will be here to stop him." He said smiling.

giphy.gif

Roman said:
Han walked over to Celia and knelt down, "Celia?" He asked. "Everything will be fine. If he returns I will be here to stop him." He said smiling.
giphy.gif
Celia looks over at him, nodding slightly as she begins to calm down. "I-I need to rest..." She said softly.

@Daniel reaver

Celia looks over at him, nodding slightly as she begins to calm down. "I-I need to rest..." She said softly.
@Daniel reaver
Han nodded and stood up, "I will be leaving now, but I will sense him if her returns. Stay safe and be careful." He said before disappearing.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, I don't think I ever told you what we were actually doing to you. Which, looking back on it, was a really big leap of faith from you. Thank you for that."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shook her head.

"I went into it knowing it was going to be a risk either way. And it was a risk I was willing to take. I have you to thank for that."

She gave a smile, but her grip on Kili tightened ever so slightly.

Roman said:
giphy.gif
@Daniel reaver
Thana looked at Han as se held Celia in her arms "Han" she said to him with a nod as black marking slowly spread out over Celia

@Daniel reaver
William warped his daughter and him to Celia "Hey are you okay?" He asked

Lumina said:
Kaori just kept sleeping peacefully, a small smile on her lips as she slept.
Tobi slowly drifted off with her

Roman said:
Han nodded and stood up, "I will be leaving now, but I will sense him if her returns. Stay safe and be careful." He said before disappearing.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at Han as se held Celia in her arms "Han" she said to him with a nod as black marking slowly spread out over Celia

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
William warped his daughter and him to Celia "Hey are you okay?" He asked

Tobi slowly drifted off with her
Celia spoke again. "R-Rest..." She said again softly, her eyes still wide from trama.

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up "I missed you....More than anything" He said quietly
Hina nodded and stayed silent as she watched him wishing dex was there with her. She always felt so cold without dex around her but she had to talk to al

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As Akira heard Asuka talk, he laughed lightly, replying as he looked around him, then back to Asuka♅...
“ I know, right? It's a lot faster than flying or running~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka hummed in thought,"My broom could have gotten us here fast enough, but I didn't feel like using her." She stated as she began to walk along the street.

Celia spoke again. "R-Rest..." She said again softly, her eyes still wide from trama.
William hugged her "You're gonna be just fine" He said softly "Where is Colin through all of this?"

"Then rest" Thana said as the marks spread the. Dissapered before she started to make Celia fall asleep

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded and stayed silent as she watched him wishing dex was there with her. She always felt so cold without dex around her but she had to talk to al

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I know you don't want to be here so what do you need?" He asked

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "Another fight won. I shouldn't talk like that... I'm getting too ahead of myself." He said as he opened a small locker.

@KaterinaPetrovaTVD
Blair slowly lifted her head up as her eyes turn black and the black lines appear under her eyes with a grin, "You must be Hayate..." She slowly pulls down her hood then flips her hair then stares at him with a seductive look, "Im Blair..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back