• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just stood there an stare at al letting him take in her ghostly white body as she watched him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Hi-Hina you're......" He said tears welling up in his eyes "Th-This can't be right"

Autumn was gone from the scene and was somewhere within the Temple of Light. She didn't know that Celia was alive or that someone else had come along to help. She sat in her room and rocked back and forth, shivering as she did."M-Mommy is dead... Daddy might die too.... I-I don't want to go to the bad place! I don't wanna die..." She wailed as she cried into her knees. @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Al" hina whispered to her self as she watched him

"S-sure" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty then..''

*She said as she got up and gave Miyuki her hand while smiling happily*

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn was gone from the scene and was somewhere within the Temple of Light. She didn't know that Celia was alive or that someone else had come along to help. She sat in her room and rocked back and forth, shivering as she did."M-Mommy is dead... Daddy might die too.... I-I don't want to go to the bad place! I don't wanna die..." She wailed as she cried into her knees. @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Roman
William appeared next to her "Hey" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed. "The flower forest." She's as she smiles at the thought of all the beautiful flowers there
Ayen smiled "good, now I'm gonna change clothes, then you're going to lead us to that place." he said as he got up and gathered some worn out looking clothing and changed. "ready, my love?" he asked sweetly.

76291092_15118211_large.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied as he held out his hand♅...

“ I see~ How about we go for a walk around town? I could show you where everything is~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds like a plan." Asuka said as she set her hand into Akira's before she teleported them both to the city with ease. She laughed a little,"I think I like teleporting now. It's pretty fun."

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared next to her "Hey" He said softly
Autumn screamed again and burried her face in her knees,"Don't hurt me!" She cried out, not realizing that it was Will.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sounds like a plan." Asuka said as she set her hand into Akira's.

Autumn screamed again and burried her face in her knees,"Don't hurt me!" She cried out, not realizing that it was Will.
William put his hands on her shoulders "Hey" He said softly "It's just me...It's daddy"

Lumina said:
Elyse landed in his embrace with a small "oof!" She looked up at Kili as she recovered herself.

"Yeah, I remember the whole journey. What of it?"
"Well, I don't think I ever told you what we were actually doing to you. Which, looking back on it, was a really big leap of faith from you. Thank you for that."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "good, now I'm gonna change clothes, then you're going to lead us to that place." he said as he got up and gathered some worn out looking clothing and changed. "ready, my love?" he asked sweetly.
76291092_15118211_large.jpg
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Yep" she says grabbing his hand

shortyshot8 said:
William put his hands on her shoulders "Hey" He said softly "It's just me...It's daddy"
Autumn hesitantly looked up, her tear filled eyes meeting Will's,"D-Daddy?" She whispered before she flung her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn hesitantly looked up, her tear filled eyes meeting Will's,"D-Daddy?" She whispered before she flung her arms around him and hugged him tightly.
William smiled and hugged her back "Mommy is gonna be just fine" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and hugged her back "Mommy is gonna be just fine" He said softly
"I'm scared daddy! Who was that mean man?" Autumn cried on to his shoulder as she hugged him tightly, refusing to let go.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm scared daddy! Who was that mean man?" Autumn cried on to his shoulder as she hugged him tightly, refusing to let go.
William shook his head "I don't know...But he's gone now" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Yep" she says grabbing his hand
Ayen lead them out of the dorm and to the edge of the woods "from here you will head to this forest of flowers, and as much as it pains me, i will leave you till you get there" he said stepping away from her "My heart shall weep until it sees thee again." he says as he steps into the wood and seemingly disappears, not telling her he would be watching her.

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "I don't know...But he's gone now" He said softly
"I-I don't like him.... He killed mommy and almost killed you... And me." Autumn whimpered.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lead them out of the dorm and to the edge of the woods "from here you will head to this forest of flowers, and as much as it pains me, i will leave you till you get there" he said stepping away from her "My heart shall weep until it sees thee again." he says as he steps into the wood and seemingly disappears, not telling her he would be watching her.
Amaya looked around. "What.?" She says to herself before walking towards to flower forest using her senses to guide her there.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I don't like him.... He killed mommy and almost killed you... And me." Autumn whimpered.
William nodded "Don't worry your father and uncle are strong" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned and stared at him "h-hi" she said in a ghosty way to him

[/QUOTE]
Al closed his eyes "How could this happen......None the less it's good to see you again"

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Don't worry your father and uncle are strong" He said happily
"Uncle? Who's my uncle?" Autumn sniffled a little as she pulled back at looked at him.

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as she picked Celia up "don't worry" she soad softly to her @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

"Yeah" she said quietly to him
Celia was still petrified with shock. She was in trama.

Blair sneaks into the locker room and follows the man with her cloak on and her grinning face showing, "This is going to be fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back