• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory countered by stabbing his blade through his chest. "I knowwwww aren't you maddddd?" He asked.
Someone appeared behind the man, nothing visible but his orange hair. "Why are you doing this?" He asked with his sword at the man's back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri then crawled over and started to pet Miyuki's head*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki blushed a little more and sat there silently and let her pet her

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Whatever...My work is done" He said vanishing to a mountain "Ahh fresh air....Hmmm I wonder how many people died while I was gone"
hina slowly appeared behind al and dared at him 'should I' she thought as he looked down at her partly transparent hands

Celia reached out towards Thana, unable to move the rest of her body from shock.
thana giggled a little and took celias hand "you didn't think I'd really let you die did you" she said playfuly to her

Roman said:
Someone appeared behind the man, nothing visible but his orange hair. "Why are you doing this?" He asked with his sword at the man's back.
shortyshot8 said:
William stared him in the eyes "Leave and never return" He said sending him flying
Victory slammed into Han's blade from William's attack. He winced. "Hmm... Well that was uncalled for..." He muttered as he slid himself off the blade. "I'm here to kill you all~" He said happily to Han.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki blushed a little more and sat there silently and let her pet her
hina slowly appeared behind al and dared at him 'should I' she thought as he looked down at her partly transparent hands

thana giggled a little and took celias hand "you didn't think I'd really let you die did you" she said playfuly to her

[/QUOTE]
Al sat down looking at the sun "It's been awhile Earth...Miss me?" He said to himself

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "I'd love that" she says sweetly as she looks at the tornado
Ayen nodded "it's been a long time sense i had a student." he said happily "first things first though, you have to find a place out in nature that feels, well, natural to you, only then can you start to learn." he says well scratching his head.

Victory slammed into Han's blade from William's attack. He winced. "Hmm... Well that was uncalled for..." He muttered as he slid himself off the blade. "I'm here to kill you all~" He said happily to Han.
William frowned "For all the people you killed....You will pay the price....So much death....Celia...And almost killing my daughter"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki blushed a little more and sat there silently and let her pet her

[/QUOTE]
Celia burbled words. "W-William... C-Colin..."

[/QUOTE]
''do you...wanna come home with me? i mean i dont wanna force you..''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "it's been a long time sense i had a student." he said happily "first things first though, you have to find a place out in nature that feels, well, natural to you, only then can you start to learn." he says well scratching his head.
Amaya hummed. "The flower forest." She's as she smiles at the thought of all the beautiful flowers there

Han chuckled, "Well your plans are coming to an end. Right here. Right now..." He said smirking as he twisted the blade in his chest.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at Akira and smiled,"I'm fine! I don't know what there is to do though.... I know I've lived here for a while, but I still have no clue as to what's around the city." She stated as she hopped off of the rock and stood in front of Akira.
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied as he held out his hand♅...

“ I see~ How about we go for a walk around town? I could show you where everything is~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "For all the people you killed....You will pay the price....So much death....Celia...And almost killing my daughter"
Victory smirked as Han twisted the blade in his chest. "Hmm... You both are very interesting... Fine. I'll be going. Don't think I won't come back though."

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Al sat down looking at the sun "It's been awhile Earth...Miss me?" He said to himself
Al" hina whispered to her self as she watched him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''do you...wanna come home with me? i mean i dont wanna force you..''

[/QUOTE]
"S-sure" she said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Al" hina whispered to her self as she watched him

[/QUOTE]
Al heard his name "Eh?" He said turning around going wide eyed

Victory smirked as Han twisted the blade in his chest. "Hmm... You both are very interesting... Fine. I'll be going. Don't think I won't come back though."
@shortyshot8
Ana smiled at Celia "awe leaving already?" Thana voice echoes I the God slayers head

@shortyshot8

@shortyshot8
"Be prepared for death next time." Han then pulled his blade out of his chest and turned to the group. "Is everything OK here?"

@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back