• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Kaori fell into a more peaceful sleep, her nightmares having subsided, replaced with happy memories of her younger days with Tobi and Roman.
Tobi smiled "Thank you" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Riley all of the sudden for hit with all this emotion. "Kagura" she says looking up at her tears in her eyes as she hugged her tightly, crying in her legs
Kagura hugged Riley back "are you Ok?" Kagura asks worriedly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The god swung his blade, Al still being stuck on it and slammed him into a wall in the temple. "That doesn't mean my blade still can't hurt you..." He said, smirking.
Al sighed "Weakling....I am pure energy you cannot harm me" He said with a smirk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri smiled warmly at her*
''had a nice sleep Miyuki?''

[/QUOTE]
Myuki quickly sat up wide eyed "what the?!?" She said quickly to her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and thought about it. "I don't know honestly" she says biting her tongue
Ayen tilted his head "well, that's no fun." he said as he looked into her eyes and smiled as he softly nipped her bottom lip.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira saw that Asuka might lose her balance and held out his hands stabilizing her on the rock. He spoke, a smile on his face♅...

“ Whoa, that was dangerous, Asuka-chan~ If you want to go back to civilization and 'do stuff' then we can~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at Akira and smiled,"I'm fine! I don't know what there is to do though.... I know I've lived here for a while, but I still have no clue as to what's around the city." She stated as she hopped off of the rock and stood in front of Akira.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Weakling....I am pure energy you cannot harm me" He said with a smirk
The god laughed. "Says the guy who hasn't laid a finger on me... Are you actually going to fight me? Or do you not CARE that much about HER?" He asked as he pointed at the dead and wide eyed Celia, blood still pooling from her.

shortyshot8 said:
Al glared at him "The God of Victory huh? Time for you to lose"

Marcus nodded "Ye-Yeah...But....I can't have Hina get close to him....I still don't trust him"
"She will be drawn to him" she said frankly to him "some people you just can't let go" she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki quickly sat up wide eyed "what the?!?" She said quickly to her

[/QUOTE]
''calm down...theres nothing to be afraid of, i only saw your tail peek out of the bushes..and then i sat next to you and well your tail started coiling on my leg and up to my waist''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She will be drawn to him" she said frankly to him "some people you just can't let go" she said

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded "I know...." He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair continued charging towards him and lifted his blade up,"For you or me?" He asked as he swung down towards Hayate's neck.
"For you."

And with those words, Hayatr was gone. When he reappeared, he was above, Alastair. The ball of energy expanded.

tumblr_nd7869ou0o1sg9gi2o2_500.gif

Hayate then slammed his hand into his back doing more damage than intended.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The god laughed. "Says the guy who hasn't laid a finger on me... Are you actually going to fight me? Or do you not CARE that much about HER?" He asked as he pointed at the dead and wide eyed Celia, blood still pooling from her.
Al sighed "Nope.....I'm not going to lay a hand on you...He is" He said as William put his hands around his neck

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili laughed, and stopped in his tracks, hugging Elyse in his arms when she reached him. It was obvious he had grown quite comfortable around her.
"Hehe, okay. You deserve an explanation without all of the unneeded delays... So, you remember what we did to return you to normal, right?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse landed in his embrace with a small "oof!" She looked up at Kili as she recovered herself.

"Yeah, I remember the whole journey. What of it?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "well, that's no fun." he said as he looked into her eyes and smiled as he softly nipped her bottom lip.
Amaya blushed when be nipped on her lip. "Well I would like to change from being a neko" she huffed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''calm down...theres nothing to be afraid of, i only saw your tail peek out of the bushes..and then i sat next to you and well your tail started coiling on my leg and up to my waist''

[/QUOTE]
Myuki calmed a little then looked away "o-oh" she said to her as she in coiled from her

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura held her tightly "well just cry it all put Riley" she says soothingly and rubs her back.
Riley cried for like another minute before stopping. "I'm better" she says rubbing her eyes

Roman said:
"For you."
And with those words, Hayatr was gone. When he reappeared, he was above, Alastair. The ball of energy expanded.

tumblr_nd7869ou0o1sg9gi2o2_500.gif

Hayate then slammed his hand into his back doing more damage than intended.

Alastair stopped as the ball of energy hit his back, causing a large hole to appear in his chest. He coughed up more blood as he fell to the ground,"Seems so.... It was fun while it lasted. I surrender, you win." He breathed slowly before he turned into black liquid again and slithered off.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki calmed a little then looked away "o-oh" she said to her as she in coiled from her

[/QUOTE]
''so...if you hadnt known, theres a mark on your hand making you my disciple. and you'll probably have to live with me too...actually, hell, im taking you home cuz i dont think you have a place to stay at and i dont want my dear disciple not have anywhere to live at''

*She said as she watched Miyuki*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"S-so I guess. Where together now right?" Se asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
Mia nodded slowly. "Yea if you want to be" she says softly but happily

"I'll be bak marcus. I have to go say hi to an old friend that just so happens to be my opposite" she said before dissapering and reapering floating over heaven "miss me heaven" she said with a giggle as the sky turned black and the blood of Celia slowly started to go back into her as if time had been reversed on her

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back