• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The god laughed like a insane person before slashing at the girls head. (You plan on stopping him bro?)
@WeirdPrincess
A power radiated in the room as a being grabbed the blade

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You mean hina" she asked him as she looked at the ring

[/QUOTE]
Marcus blinked "Ye-Yeah...I think..." He clenched his gut "Wha-What the hell? This power that just left me is.....!?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki a tail slowly continued up kikurs leg til she got you er waist then slid it around her waist

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri giggled softly as she pets her tail that is wrapped around her waist*

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus blinked "Ye-Yeah...I think..." He clenched his gut "Wha-What the hell? This power that just left me is.....!?!"
The blade sliced through the beings hand. He missed the girl by inches. "Damn you... Stay out of my way!" @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed some more but smiled at mia "I didn't know you where into girls too" she said pkayfullyher

[/QUOTE]
Mia blushed and nodded. "Yea, I didn't know you were either" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:

"It was al wasn't it. It's going to draw Hinas ghost near you know" she said to him "that or she will go to al" she said to him

The blade sliced through the beings hand. He missed the girl by inches. "Damn you... Stay out of my way!" @WeirdPrincess
The being looked at him "You have found your death on this day" He said with a glare "My name is Al Short.....And you have made a grave mistake"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri giggled softly as she pets her tail that is wrapped around her waist*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki slowly opened her eyes when she felt a hand run over her scales and looked aroud tiredly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It was al wasn't it. It's going to draw Hinas ghost near you know" she said to him "that or she will go to al" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus fell over "Wha-What is he doing?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and walked with Asuka as she leaped onto multiple rocks. He spoke♅...

“ You're the boss, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed as she continued to jump from rock to rock,"If I'm the boss, then my first order of business is to....go back to civilization and.... Do stuff." She said, laughing again as she stopped on one rock and leaned forward on one foot, looking like she might lose her balance.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki slowly opened her eyes when she felt a hand run over her scales and looked aroud tiredly

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smiled warmly at her*

''had a nice sleep Miyuki?''

shortyshot8 said:
The being looked at him "You have found your death on this day" He said with a glare "My name is Al Short.....And you have made a grave mistake"
The god smirked. "Oh how fun! You'll make a great opponent! My victory shall be glorious! Now... Prepare to die!" He laughed as he swung his blade around and pointed it at Al.

Mayyflower said:
(@TheRebelliousDragon

Amaya rubbed his chest. "Me to babe, me too" she says softly
Ayen hummed as he reached to hold one of Amaya's hands and looked at her "if you could have anything, besides me, you'll always have me, what would you have?" he asked curiously.

The god smirked. "Oh how fun! You'll make a great opponent! My victory shall be glorious! Now... Prepare to die!" He laughed as he swung his blade around and pointed it at Al.
Al glared at him "The God of Victory huh? Time for you to lose"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I guess some one phased him off enough to make him temporary split from you" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded "Ye-Yeah...But....I can't have Hina get close to him....I still don't trust him"

shortyshot8 said:
Al glared at him "The God of Victory huh? Time for you to lose"

Marcus nodded "Ye-Yeah...But....I can't have Hina get close to him....I still don't trust him"
The god teleported above him and slammed his blade into his back, piercing any divinity he had. "Oh silly boy... I'm the one who decides the victor of battles... You could never hope to match me because I've already decided that I shall win!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hummed as he reached to hold one of Amaya's hands and looked at her "if you could have anything, besides me, you'll always have me, what would you have?" he asked curiously.
Amaya blushed and thought about it. "I don't know honestly" she says biting her tongue

The god teleported above him and slammed his blade into his back, piercing any divinity he had. "Oh silly boy... I'm the one who decides the victor of battles... You could never hope to match me because I've already decided that I shall win!"
Al looked back at him "I'm not Divine I am the opposite" He said glaring at him

Roman said:
Hayate slid across the floor, and into a nearby wall. He slowly made his way to his feet and looked up at Alastair as he charged at him.
"You're making a bad choice."

Hayate's body became engulfed in the fiery like aura and a red ball appeared in his hand. He then charged at Alastair.

4446925-7591115535-tumbl.gif

"This is where it ends!"
Alastair continued charging towards him and lifted his blade up,"For you or me?" He asked as he swung down towards Hayate's neck.

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi smiled "Yeah" He said softly (BRB)
Kaori fell into a more peaceful sleep, her nightmares having subsided, replaced with happy memories of her younger days with Tobi and Roman.

LunaCrosby said:
"Then the park it is!" She said and walked with her.
Riley all of the sudden for hit with all this emotion. "Kagura" she says looking up at her tears in her eyes as she hugged her tightly, crying in her legs

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked back at him "I'm not Divine I am the opposite" He said glaring at him
The god swung his blade, Al still being stuck on it and slammed him into a wall in the temple. "That doesn't mean my blade still can't hurt you..." He said, smirking.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed as she continued to jump from rock to rock,"If I'm the boss, then my first order of business is to....go back to civilization and.... Do stuff." She said, laughing again as she stopped on one rock and leaned forward on one foot, looking like she might lose her balance.
...♅Akira saw that Asuka might lose her balance and held out his hands stabilizing her on the rock. He spoke, a smile on his face♅...

“ Whoa, that was dangerous, Asuka-chan~ If you want to go back to civilization and 'do stuff' then we can~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded slowly before she pecked her lips again

[/QUOTE]
Mia pecked her lips back happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back