• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and dodged him "You hurt her....." He muttered
The god skidded to a halt nearby. "I didn't just hurt her Will... I killed her." He said with a smirk as he looked at William.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed when be nipped on her lip. "Well I would like to change from being a neko" she huffed
Ayen curiously tilted his head "why? you're perfect just the way you are, at least that's what i think." he said tenderly.

Daniel reaver]"I'll be bak marcus. I have to go say hi to an old friend that just so happens to be my opposite" she said before dissapering and reapering floating over heaven "miss me heaven" she said with a giggle as the sky turned black and the blood of Celia slowly started to go back into her as if time had been reversed on her @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Al looked at her "Thanks I guess" He muttered

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The god skidded to a halt nearby. "I didn't just hurt her Will... I killed her." He said with a smirk as he looked at William.
William's body became black and white "Get lost" He said with a glare

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair stopped as the ball of energy hit his back, causing a large hole to appear in his chest. He coughed up more blood as he fell to the ground,"Seems so.... It was fun while it lasted. I surrender, you win." He breathed slowly before he turned into black liquid again and slithered off.
Hayate smiled and saluted Alastair.

"Thank you!"

He then made his way to the locker room to get his things.

Daniel reaver]"I'll be bak marcus. I have to go say hi to an old friend that just so happens to be my opposite" she said before dissapering and reapering floating over heaven "miss me heaven" she said with a giggle as the sky turned black and the blood of Celia slowly started to go back into her as if time had been reversed on her @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Thunder rolled in heaven as Victory and William/Al battled. Celia slowly started breathing again.

Mayyflower said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Jessica giggled and nuzzled his chest. "Anywhere you goooo!!!" She said childishly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen curiously tilted his head "why? you're perfect just the way you are, at least that's what i think." he said tenderly.
Amaya shrugged. "Because I want to be something that's not useless in a fight" she huffs

shortyshot8 said:
William's body became black and white "Get lost" He said with a glare
Victory smiled. "Oooohhhh a feisty one, aren't you?" He asked playfully, twirling his golden blade.

Victory smiled. "Oooohhhh a feisty one, aren't you?" He asked playfully, twirling his golden blade.
William looked at him "Touch Celia or any of my friends ever again......And I will not hesitate to kill you"

Thunder rolled in heaven as Victory and William/Al battled. Celia slowly started breathing again.

Jessica giggled and nuzzled his chest. "Anywhere you goooo!!!" She said childishly.
Akito brought his face near hers. "Well that wasn't helpful" he says before pressing his forehead to hers

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at him "Touch Celia or any of my friends ever again......And I will not hesitate to kill you"
Victory poked Autumn. "Oops~" He said in a sarcastic tone. "Now you have to kill meeeee..." He said jokingly.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...if you hadnt known, theres a mark on your hand making you my disciple. and you'll probably have to live with me too...actually, hell, im taking you home cuz i dont think you have a place to stay at and i dont want my dear disciple not have anywhere to live at''
*She said as she watched Miyuki*

[/QUOTE]
"O-oh" myuki said blushing a little and looking away slightly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "Because I want to be something that's not useless in a fight" she huffs
Ayen nodded "if you want...." he stopped to think for a minute "if you like, i could teach you to communicate with nature, its the basics of my powers." he said as he formed a small tornado in his hand.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "Thanks I guess" He muttered
"Thank me all you want. I just did this because I didn't want my little friend to leave" Thana said as she appeared next to celias body and kneeled down "hey" she said softly to her

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
William instantly punched him in the gut "THAT'S MY DAUGHTER"
Victory countered by stabbing his blade through his chest. "I knowwwww aren't you maddddd?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"O-oh" myuki said blushing a little and looking away slightly

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then crawled over and started to pet Miyuki's head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Thank me all you want. I just did this because I didn't want my little friend to leave" Thana said as she appeared next to celias body and kneeled down "hey" she said softly to her
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Whatever...My work is done" He said vanishing to a mountain "Ahh fresh air....Hmmm I wonder how many people died while I was gone"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Thank me all you want. I just did this because I didn't want my little friend to leave" Thana said as she appeared next to celias body and kneeled down "hey" she said softly to her
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Celia reached out towards Thana, unable to move the rest of her body from shock.

Victory countered by stabbing his blade through his chest. "I knowwwww aren't you maddddd?" He asked.
The blade didn't have any effect on him "Leave now"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "if you want...." he stopped to think for a minute "if you like, i could teach you to communicate with nature, its the basics of my powers." he said as he formed a small tornado in his hand.
Amaya nodded. "I'd love that" she says sweetly as she looks at the tornado

Users who are viewing this thread

Back