• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia snapped her fingers and their clothes appeared back on them. "Done! A lot of things are easy when your a goddess!" She says happily.
William blinked "Wow" He said looking at himself "Well that was quick"

Slaxt said:
Clover exhales in relief. "Oh... Ok..." He sits down and turns to Yuzu, smiling. "Thanks for telling me... I'm Clover by the way."
Yuzu smiled a little more. "No problem! Nice name by the way. I'm Yuzu." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tilted her head slightly,"Sure... What is it?"
...♅Akira replied to Asuka almost immediately, looking at her phone, then Asuka♅...

“ I need you to call that number back. ”

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Wow" He said looking at himself "Well that was quick"
Celia giggled. "Well let's goooo!!!" She said as she got up, tugging on his arm childishly.

Pixel sighed. "I'm sorry master..." He said before he took Ruby by the shoulders, him growing fangs as he sunk his teeth into her neck, sucking her blood.
Ruby shreecked in fear and pain " stop!

Celia giggled. "Well let's goooo!!!" She said as she got up, tugging on his arm childishly.
William followed her "Yeah" He said happily before kissing her cheek

Lizzie said:
Ruby shreecked in fear and pain " stop!
Pixel pulled away and sat down next to her again. "I'm sorry... I'm a blood knight. We drink blood and the color red to survive... However, drinking blood is the quickest way for us to regain energy. We're basically vampires." He said. "Bet your scared of me and hate me now."

Roman said:
"Well, I never planned a nything for the day. I just thought we would spend time together, but we haven't planned anything... How about the park?"
"Yeah, the park sounds nice." Yoshino said with a smile as she began walking towards the park.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as moved and knelt behind her "you're gonna feel funny for a second, don't panic." he said as he put his hand where Amaya's neck met her back and let a bit of his aura flow into her body "you'll notice a lot of new things right now, but think of this as a pair of training wheels till you can do it with your own power." he said as he sat down, knowing Amaya could see, feel, and hear the auras of all the living things around them.
Amaya squeezed her eyes shut. "It's so loud" she says trying to concentrate

Pixel pulled away and sat down next to her again. "I'm sorry... I'm a blood knight. We drink blood and the color red to survive... However, drinking blood is the quickest way for us to regain energy. We're basically vampires." He said. "Bet your scared of me and hate me now."
Ruby disagreed," no I can't blame you for who you are.

Yuzu smiled a little more. "No problem! Nice name by the way. I'm Yuzu." She said.
Clover chuckles lightly. "Thanks, you also have a wonderful name." He looks up at the sky and smiles. "Would you like to hang out?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at her "but nothing has happen to where you'd be depressed" she says and frowns.
Riley sighed as she looked over at the lady behind the counter and her eyes turned pink after that she felt normal. "ICE CREAM!" She says happily as she ate her icecream happily

Celia sighed and continued to walk. "You sure are forward..." She said.
William laughed a little "I can't help it! But....If we really are getting married we need to decide where"

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles lightly. "Thanks, you also have a wonderful name." He looks up at the sky and smiles. "Would you like to hang out?"
Yuzu nodded. "Sure! I'd love to!" She said happily as she looks up at the sky with him, wondering what he is looking at.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya squeezed her eyes shut. "It's so loud" she says trying to concentrate
Ayen sighed "this is what i deal with every second of every minute, every day, you just need to focus on one thing, or in your case, two thing," he said before whistling and everything grew quiet as if wait for a order.

Lizzie said:
Ruby disagreed, no I can't blame you for who you are.But is it kind of bad for you bitting me cause I'm an angel
(Oh my deer cousin, you have so much to learn xD @TheRebelliousDragon )

Mayyflower said:
Riley sighed as she looked over at the lady behind the counter and her eyes turned pink after that she felt normal. "ICE CREAM!" She says happily as she ate her icecream happily
"Your weird" Kagura smiles and throws away her trash after she finished.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "I can't help it! But....If we really are getting married we need to decide where"
Celia pondered this. "Hmm... I don't know..." She said, frowning because she didn't know something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back