• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji then smirked alittle as he flew into the sky and then laughed and started laughing You can't beat me

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Might I mention all of that match was an illusion because you looked in my eyes" He said with a shrug "I haven't even started yet"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i dont even know Himeragi's fight time,...))

[/QUOTE]
(( Mine was set lastly due to it's time and because, PixelScore will be around at that time ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Might I mention all of that match was an illusion because you looked in my eyes" He said with a shrug "I haven't even started yet"
(( Cam is a Incubus, who seems to have all the powers xD ))

Roman said:
(( Mine was set lastly due to it's time and because, PixelScore will be around at that time ))

( xD Don't question it xD )

(anyway my character is free I think you already forgot me maybe but I have a character here named Iori....I suddenly got inactive for some reasons...)

Roman said:

il just have Himeragi ditch the tournament due to..personal needs))

shortyshot8 said:
An Illusion ehh?well you thought that it was an illusion because i manipulated your mind Shinji said quietly his face was hidden now That's right I Bianor X can't be defeated by this fool I can only be defeated by The Lord Himself Lord Thorin!!!!!

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
An Illusion ehh?well you thought that it was an illusion because i manipulated your mind Shinji said quietly his face was hidden now That's right I Bianor X can't be defeated by this fool I can only be defeated by The Lord Himself Lord Thorin!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Cam began laughing "Akira? You? You are a horrible liar" He said happily "That and.....I cannot die"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]il just have Himeragi ditch the tournament due to..personal needs))

[/QUOTE]
(( Well okay. ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam began laughing "Akira? You? You are a horrible liar" He said happily "That and.....I cannot die"
Lord Thorin Is my hero i want to become him and........YOU ARE THE ONE STOPPING ME!!!!! Shinji said as he charged forward and grabs Cam's neck throwing him into the air then appearing behind him then Shooting powerful plasma blasts at him repeatedly not stopping for hours IDIOT!!IDIOT!!IDIOT!!IDIOT!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Lord Thorin Is my hero i want to become him and........YOU ARE THE ONE STOPPING ME!!!!! Shinji said as he charged forward and grabs Cam's neck throwing him into the air then appearing behind him then Shooting powerful plasma blasts at him repeatedly not stopping for hours IDIOT!!IDIOT!!IDIOT!!IDIOT!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Oh no please stop this hurts....." He muttered "Becoming a Sanctum is not possible"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]alright we'll forget their encounter even happened)))
*Himeragi looked out into the sky as she acted as she was trying to grab something*

''why did i have to be the 4th ring of hell? it isnt fair...''

''huh? nevermind about Himeragi...i was just sensing nonsense...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "I see... Do you want to do something fun before I go off to the first round of the tournament?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Oh no please stop this hurts....." He muttered "Becoming a Sanctum is not possible"
Shinji then glared at him and grabs his face and starts slamming it into the ground several times SHUT UP YOU.........FOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji then glared at him and grabs his face and starts slamming it into the ground several times SHUT UP YOU.........FOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Cam frowned "Tell me.....Why do you think you can become a Sanctum?" He asked

Shiroe Kurona](Is [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] here?)
(( He's asleep ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded. "I see... Do you want to do something fun before I go off to the first round of the tournament?" He asked.
''no, its fine. instead, il watch to see how capable my disciple is..''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "Tell me.....Why do you think you can become a Sanctum?" He asked
(Why are you not reacting to what Shinji is doing?He is literally getting smashed to the ground he can't speak nor ally)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Why are you not reacting to what Shinji is doing?He is literally getting smashed to the ground he can't speak nor ally)

[/QUOTE]
(Because none of this has any effect on him anymore Cam cannot feel pain)

shortyshot8 said:
(( Then why is he fighting? The fight is pretty much one sided... ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no, its fine. instead, il watch to see how capable my disciple is..''

[/QUOTE]
"Capable?" He asked with a smirk before he uttered a phrase. Accelerate party. He said as he vanished and 3 Pixel's reappeared around her with seafood, steak, and a salad. "I would like to think of myself as CAPABLE... Just needing to be pointed in the right direction." One of them said, most likely the real Pixel.

shortyshot8 said:
Shinji looked at Cam and made him feel pain and started hitting him into the ground again Lord Thorin Is the True Lord!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back