• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at Cam and made him feel pain and started hitting him into the ground again Lord Thorin Is the True Lord!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Tell me....One final thing.....Is your dream to best him?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Right, just because somebody can not feel pain, doesn't mean they can't die xD )
(He also can't die...)

shortyshot8 said:
(Because he can still lose)
(Yes @Roman is right i can totally agree with him,There are lots of ways to defeat Shinji but this fight is just one sided and its boring)

shortyshot8 said:

(He also can't die...)
(Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so fuckin frustrating!!!!!!)

"Capable?" He asked with a smirk before he uttered a phrase. Accelerate party. He said as he vanished and 3 Pixel's reappeared around her with seafood, steak, and a salad. "I would like to think of myself as CAPABLE... Just needing to be pointed in the right direction." One of them said, most likely the real Pixel.
''their all good food...but il have this one please...''

*She said as she pointed at the Real Pixel*

''but for capable...how strong you are, not just as serving me as a disciple for my personal needs...there will be times i will fight too''

Shiroe Kurona](Yes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] is right i can totally agree with him,There are lots of ways to defeat Shinji but this fight is just one sided and its boring)

(Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so fuckin frustrating!!!!!!)
(Just.....Answer the question)

shortyshot8 said:

(He also can't die...)
(The goal of the fight isn't even to kill Cam for Shinji, all he has to do is knock Cam out >_<)

(The goal of the fight isn't even to kill Cam for Shinji, all he has to do is knock Cam out >_<)
(Let me get this straight Cam knows barely anyone in here can beat him and he's not planning on winning)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''their all good food...but il have this one please...''
*She said as she pointed at the Real Pixel*

''but for capable...how strong you are, not just as serving me as a disciple for my personal needs...there will be times i will fight too''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel chuckled and smiled when she pointed to the real Pixel, the other two vanishing. "I know that... I could show you, but I'm a bit rusty..." He said.

Pixel chuckled and smiled when she pointed to the real Pixel, the other two vanishing. "I know that... I could show you, but I'm a bit rusty..." He said.
''hmm...then we should train you''

shortyshot8 said:

(He also can't die...)
No,I want to be equal to Lord Thorin None could surpass him,He is the one above all!!Shinji shouted as he slammed his face into the ground again then stopped

shortyshot8 said:
(Let me get this straight Cam knows barely anyone in here can beat him and he's not planning on winning)
(( Can we just figure something out, this is just boring the shit out of me. ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...then we should train you''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Sure! When can we start?" He asked, pulling it his crimson blade and admiring it's delicacy.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
No,I want to be equal to Lord Thorin None could surpass him,He is the one above all!!Shinji shouted as he slammed his face into the ground again then stopped

[/QUOTE]
Cam nodded before tossing him with his sheer pressure "You cannot beat him as you are now but...That just means you need to get stronger than even me" He said with a smirk before picking up Shinji's arm and raising it "I am submitting.....THE WINNER OF THIS FIGHT IS SHINJI!!!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded before tossing him with his sheer pressure "You cannot beat him as you are now but...That just means you need to get stronger than even me" He said with a smirk before picking up Shinji's arm and raising it "I am submitting.....THE WINNER OF THIS FIGHT IS SHINJI!!!"
Shinji looked at suprised and then looked at everyone cheering and said out aloud Yes,I did it i won because i beated him yeahh

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](ITS REALLY BORING BECAUSE ITS THE FIRST FIGHT AND ITS ONE SIDED)

[/QUOTE]
(I just did.......)

Pixel nodded. "Sure! When can we start?" He asked, pulling it his crimson blade and admiring it's delicacy.
''right now''

*She said as she twirled throwing her weapon into the air as it circled around them*

''first train your surroundings...''

*Her weapon then started to attack Pixel and if he failed to block it, it will give him a bruise, if he blocked it, itll bounce off. She said her instructions to him as it attacked*

''my weapon will attack you randomly around you. itll even fly in a different shape too. all you have to do is block it''

*the weapon started to fly randomly as it attacked pixel*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at suprised and then looked at everyone cheering and said out aloud Yes,I did it i won because i beated him yeahh

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled at him "Don't get too ahead of yourself kid" He said patting him on the back "Also...If you ever need help getting a girl just call me...I am an Incubus after all"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at him "Don't get too ahead of yourself kid" He said patting him on the back "Also...If you ever need help getting a girl just call me...I am an Incubus after all"
@Roman say something since you are the annoincer))

Shinji looked at him and said Thank you for the pat on the back,Sensai Shinji said as he bowed alittle to him Shinji then winked a little to him and said I'll call you for help

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''right now''
*She said as she twirled throwing her weapon into the air as it circled around them*

''first train your surroundings...''

*Her weapon then started to attack Pixel and if he failed to block it, it will give him a bruise, if he blocked it, itll bounce off. She said her instructions to him as it attacked*

''my weapon will attack you randomly around you. itll even fly in a different shape too. all you have to do is block it''

*the weapon started to fly randomly as it attacked pixel*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel uttered some words as his eyes went blood red. Mass effect. He said before a flurry of clones appeared around him, ready to block any attack. "Sounds easy enough." He said as he deflected the weapon that came from the side at first using his crimson blade.

Hiro appeared in the arena again and smiled happily as he waved at the crowd.

"It seems like, Shinji won! Cam has forfeited the match, meaning Shinji goes to round 2!" Hiro shouted happily. "Next up we have: Our mystery fighter! VS Tyler!"

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Shiroe Kurona

Shiroe Kurona] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] say something since you are the annoincer))
Shinji looked at him and said Thank you for the pat on the back,Sensai Shinji said as he bowed alittle to him Shinji then winked a little to him and said I'll call you for help
Cam smirked "No problem" He said happily "Go prove to the world that you can surpass him" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back