• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm skill of a blade master huh?''
i play that game and off to tutoring incoming freshmen at school)))

[/QUOTE]
Pixel pulled the leaf off his face and winked at her, a smile on his face. "I may or may not have learned a thing or two..." He said. "I trust Lady One is impressed?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel pulled the leaf off his face and winked at her, a smile on his face. "I may or may not have learned a thing or two..." He said. "I trust Lady One is impressed?"
''90%...can you fight while your tired?''

*She said as she picked up her blade-wheel as she jumped up and slashed downward at Pixel releasing a crescent cut made out of the wind*

''Shock Wave!''

Pixel smirked as he looked up. Berserker Blade! He said as he slashed the weapon down at the ground with amazing speed and force. He was now a bit tired.
(Yes the move from Elsword... I used to play it
xD )

(In the courtyard, just minding her own business)
Akito was walking through the courtyard minding his own business.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''90%...can you fight while your tired?''
*She said as she picked up her blade-wheel as she jumped up and slashed downward at Pixel releasing a crescent cut made out of the wind*

''Shock Wave!''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel rose his blade to block but failed as the block wasn't strong enough. He took the full brunt of the shockwave, slamming into a garden wall. "Ugh... So hungry..." He muttered. He was out of blood to use for attacks.

Mayyflower said:
Akito was walking through the courtyard minding his own business.
Jessica looked up from the bench she sat at and smirked. Looks like my next meal... She thought before putting a cute smile on her face. "Hello sir! What's your name?" She asked as she giggled a little.

Nai said:
[Good Morning everyone]
(Morning)

Pixel rose his blade to block but failed as the block wasn't strong enough. He took the full brunt of the shockwave, slamming into a garden wall. "Ugh... So hungry..." He muttered. He was out of blood to use for attacks.

Jessica looked up from the bench she sat at and smirked. Looks like my next meal... She thought before putting a cute smile on her face. "Hello sir! What's your name?" She asked as she giggled a little.
Akito looked at the girl like she was crazy. "Oh, I'm akito and you?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck

LunaCrosby said:
"You'll be fine just float around" he said and chuckled.
Rin closed her eyes her wings draped down besides her.

Mayyflower said:
Akito looked at the girl like she was crazy. "Oh, I'm akito and you?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck

Rin closed her eyes her wings draped down besides her.
Jessica smiled at him. "I'm Jessica! But you can call me Jess!" She said happily.

(Morning)
''hmm..well as a reward for being this capable to fight...''

*She walked over to Pixel as he exposed her neck to him*

''you can bite me here if you wish''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..well as a reward for being this capable to fight...''
*She walked over to Pixel as he exposed her neck to him*

''you can bite me here if you wish''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel looked up. "I think I'll be-" he began saying before his bloodlust took over and he bit into her neck hard, sucking up her blood.

Pixel looked up. "I think I'll be-" he began saying before his bloodlust took over and he bit into her neck hard, sucking up her blood.
''ah-!''

*Sefia yelped as she gripped onto Pixel's shirt tightly*

Mayyflower said:
Akito grinned. "Nice too meet you Jess" he says happily
Jessica walked over to him, smirking. "So, what's a cutie like you doing around here?" She asked seductively, trying to seduce him with her magic.

Nonalaka said:
After quite a while of silence "....why do they fight like that?" She asked as her face remained turned toward where the fight was "It's stupid" she continued in an annoyed tone almost.
Kaname remained silent. He felt as though some thing was wrong. Something felt empty inside him. Shifting a sharpened gaze not far ahead of them, Kaname caught a glimpse of his Uncle's actions just seconds before they disappeared. His mother. Akira. Akira killed....his mother? Gritting his teeth furiously, Kaname's hand gripped tighter onto Camilla's. "Family, fights family."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah-!''
*Sefia yelped as she gripped onto Pixel's shirt tightly*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel bit a little harder, draining her blood faster as he wrapped his arms around her back.

Pixel bit a little harder, draining her blood faster as he wrapped his arms around her back.
*Sefia gripped a bit hard to his shirt letting him drink her blood and baring the pain*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](So. I got tired of reading 232 posts, so Ill just go ahead and do my thing with Layla real quicklike.))

[/QUOTE]
we should have our characters interact maybe...been awhile right?)))

Jessica walked over to him, smirking. "So, what's a cutie like you doing around here?" She asked seductively, trying to seduce him with her magic.
Akito chuckled and shook his head. "I could ask you the same thing" he says with a small grin

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia gripped a bit hard to his shirt letting him drink her blood and baring the pain*

[/QUOTE]
((Of course. But i have to wait to see where Kenji has taken her before i do anything))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Pixel finally pulled away, a steak of blood left from his mouth from when he drank her blood. "I'm sorry... You taste good..." He said softly, still holding her close.

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled and shook his head. "I could ask you the same thing" he says with a small grin
Jessica smirked and hugged him. "You would know how to treat a girl... Right?" She asked.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] Here?
(Nope...)

Jessica smirked and hugged him. "You would know how to treat a girl... Right?" She asked.
Akito blinked at Jess. "I treat girls with respect... So yea" he says hugging her back gently

Mayyflower said:
Akito blinked at Jess. "I treat girls with respect... So yea" he says hugging her back gently
Jess looked up at him, blushing a little, just for effect. "Then could you honor this girl with your respect?" She asked, pursing her lips.

Jess looked up at him, blushing a little, just for effect. "Then could you honor this girl with your respect?" She asked, pursing her lips.
Akito caught on. "Your a succubus aren't you?" He says with a chuckle. "Cause I'm a incubus" he says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Akito caught on. "Your a succubus aren't you?" He says with a chuckle. "Cause I'm a incubus" he says quietly
Jess stopped pursing her lips and smirked. "Heh, so you caught on... I was a bit hungry and stuff. So I saw you and saw opportunity. Shame you didn't fall for it." She said, backing away a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back