• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Jess stopped pursing her lips and smirked. "Heh, so you caught on... I was a bit hungry and stuff. So I saw you and saw opportunity. Shame you didn't fall for it." She said, backing away a bit.
Akito chuckled. "It's fine, I'm pretty hungry myself." He says with a smirk

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled. "It's fine, I'm pretty hungry myself." He says with a smirk
Jessica smirked and pecked his cheek. "Then I guess you wouldn't mind if I fed off you? I'll let you feed off me in return..." She said.

Jessica smirked and pecked his cheek. "Then I guess you wouldn't mind if I fed off you? I'll let you feed off me in return..." She said.
Akito smirks. "Works for me" he says grinning a bit

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirks. "Works for me" he says grinning a bit
Jessica grins. "Geez, your so damn cute..." She said before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

Jessica grins. "Geez, your so damn cute..." She said before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.
Akito wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. "I prefer the term 'sexy'." he says with a smirk before kissing her again

Mayyflower said:
Akito wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. "I prefer the term sexy" he says with a smirk before kissing her again
Jessica pulled away, flicking his forehead as she smirked. "Less talking more kissing~" She said seductively before kissing him deeply.

Jessica pulled away, flicking his forehead as she smirked. "Less talking more kissing~" She said seductively before kissing him deeply.
Akito chuckled as he kissed her back deeply and more passionate, hugging her waist.

Zero stood, waiting in his dark cloak. Light around him seemed to refract, making him appear as if he were an illusion. His face, shrouded with darkness, seemed very eerie and definitely not natural.

He had watched some of the previous tournament matches, but his was about to come soon.

" Let's get this over with... I want to find Akira. "

@Fukushima Akira @Roman

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled as he kissed her back deeply and more passionate, hugging her waist.
Jessica moaned a little, slithering her tongue into his mouth as she held onto him a little more tightly.

Rev and his men walked in with Noir, throwing her against the ground as Rev forced red chain around her body. "Don't worry. She's going to get to watch us torture her boyfriend!" He laughed.
-----

Drago nodded. "You heard the man. We won't harm her. Just get Yuto and come back so we can make him suffer." He said plainly. "We're counting on you."

Tyler shrugged. "Well I wouldn't know... Akira might though." He said before smiling. "Heehee, your eyes are pretty..."
Noir was struggling against the chain, trying her hardest not to cry as she glared at Dark Noir, who just grinned, kneeling in front of her, forcing her chin up so Noir would look at her.

"Yknow, you're lucky were still connected. That's the only reason you're alive."

Noir wrenched her chin from Dark Noir's grasp, tearing up slightly. Dark Noir laughed and disappeared, and it was then that Noir realized she hadn't even noticed Dark Noir was there until she saw her, and she looked... exactly like her. Her eyes widened and she struggled more violently, trying to stand, trying to paint a messenger bird in the air. She had to warn Yuto!

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero stood, waiting in his dark cloak. Light around him seemed to refract, making him appear as if he were an illusion. His face, shrouded with darkness, seemed very eerie and definitely not natural.
He had watched some of the previous tournament matches, but his was about to come soon.

@Fukushima Akira @Roman
(Still waiting on Akira to get back xD )

Lumina said:
Noir was struggling against the chain, trying her hardest not to cry as she glared at Dark Noir, who just grinned, kneeling in front of her, forcing her chin up so Noir would look at her.
"Yknow, you're lucky were still connected. That's the only reason you're alive."

Noir wrenched her chin from Dark Noir's grasp, tearing up slightly. Dark Noir laughed and disappeared, and it was then that Noir realized she hadn't even noticed Dark Noir was there until she saw her, and she looked... exactly like her. Her eyes widened and she struggled more violently, trying to stand, trying to paint a messenger bird in the air. She had to warn Yuto!
Drago fired more red chains on her hands. "Your not going to mess this up for us... So just sit tight and enjoy the show!" He said as a large monitor whirred it's way down in front of her, so that she could everything that was going to happen.

----------

Yuto stared out at the large desert canyon that was visible from The Bridge. "Please be safe Noir..." He said to himself.

Jessica moaned a little, slithering her tongue into his mouth as she held onto him a little more tightly.
Akito did the same as his tongue met with hers. He warped them both to his dorm and pushed her on the bed as he climbed on top of her and made out with her. Letting out a soft moan every once in a while

PixelScoreMC said:
(( Well I'm waiting patiently. No worries. ))
((I know Ty is gonna lose to the Mystery Man, just cause it's Akira's new main... Plus it's probably another sanctum... Ty doesn't stand a chance against a sanctum xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Akito did the same as his tongue met with hers. He warped them both to his dorm and pushed her on the bed as he climbed on top of her and made out with her. Letting out a soft moan every once in a while
Jessica moaned as she blushed a dark red before pulling away. "Are we ready to get started?" She asked seductively.

(Fadeeeeee)

((I know Ty is gonna lose to the Mystery Man, just cause it's Akira's new main... Plus it's probably another sanctum... Ty doesn't stand a chance against a sanctum xD ))
(( Zero is the official second most powerful being in the universe, being second to Akira. Zero in full form matches Akira in terms of power, but Zero won't need to use full form in the tournament unless he faces off against Akira. So whoever fights me, as long as it isn't Akira, will lose. ))

PixelScoreMC said:

@Fukushima Akira @Roman
Shinji touched this mans shoulder and said Lord Soulis? Is that you?

Drago fired more red chains on her hands. "Your not going to mess this up for us... So just sit tight and enjoy the show!" He said as a large monitor whirred it's way down in front of her, so that she could everything that was going to happen.
----------

Yuto stared out at the large desert canyon that was visible from The Bridge. "Please be safe Noir..." He said to himself.
As the chains wrapped around her hands the paintbrush dropped to the ground. A garbled, half finished bird flew tiredly away toward the bridge. She wrenched at the chains on her arms, which caused them to tighten, pulling her arms up and out away from her body, rendering them useless. She looked at the monitor, seeing Yuto, then seeing...

Dark Noir teleported near Yuto, and got herself in the act. She grinned before donning the "injured Noir" facade, complete with wounds and everything. She began fake hobbling to where he was, collapsing near him.

Noir struggled again against the chains.

PixelScoreMC said:
(( Zero is the official second most powerful being in the universe, being second to Akira. Zero in full form matches Akira in terms of power, but Zero won't need to use full form in the tournament unless he faces off against Akira. So whoever fights me, as long as it isn't Akira, will lose. ))
(Then why are you fighting?

PixelScoreMC said:
((Exactly, but what will a sanctum use the wish for...? As well as the training? xD ))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((Of course. But i have to wait to see where Kenji has taken her before i do anything))

[/QUOTE]
dont you have multiple characters? O.o ?)))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Then why are you fighting?

[/QUOTE]
(( Zero is going to fight the "mysterious man" eventually and try to kill him. ))

((Exactly, but what will a sanctum use the wish for...? As well as the training? xD ))
(( He won't use the wish, or the training. He'll give it to someone else. ))

Pixel finally pulled away, a steak of blood left from his mouth from when he drank her blood. "I'm sorry... You taste good..." He said softly, still holding her close.
''its alright...just dont waste my blood..''

*She said as she cleaned off the streak of blood with her thumb and brought it to Pixel's mouth so he can lick it off*

Jessica moaned as she blushed a dark red before pulling away. "Are we ready to get started?" She asked seductively.

(Fadeeeeee)
(Fade)

PixelScoreMC said:
(( Zero is going to fight the "mysterious man" eventually and try to kill him. ))

(( He won't use the wish, or the training. He'll give it to someone else. ))
((I wonder who ?_?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back