• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel uttered some words as his eyes went blood red. Mass effect. He said before a flurry of clones appeared around him, ready to block any attack. "Sounds easy enough." He said as he deflected the weapon that came from the side at first using his crimson blade.
(( Don't you dare use the the title Mass effect in vain! xD ))

Pixel uttered some words as his eyes went blood red. Mass effect. He said before a flurry of clones appeared around him, ready to block any attack. "Sounds easy enough." He said as he deflected the weapon that came from the side at first using his crimson blade.
''hmmm...well its nice that you have clones but...what if theres more?''

*She said as the weapon kept flying above them but started to drop frying pans above them*

Roman said:
Hiro appeared in the arena again and smiled happily as he waved at the crowd.
"It seems like, Shinji won! Cam has forfeited the match, meaning Shinji goes to round 2!" Hiro shouted happily. "Next up we have: Our mystery fighter! VS Tyler!"

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Shiroe Kurona
A boy with angel wings slowly stepped into the ring. He was dragging a spear of brilliant light with him. "Right... Let's get this over with..." He said as he entered the ring. "Time to see how much stronger I've become."

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...well its nice that you have clones but...what if theres more?''
*She said as the weapon kept flying above them but started to drop frying pans above them*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smirked and uttered a phrase again. Accelerate. He said as he accelerated upward and slashed a frying pan at the weapon, sending it flying back.

Himeragi Seiker]instead il have Himeragi not ditch the fight depending who shes fighting))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Shinji Vs Cam - First Fight

The Male Vs Tyler - Second Fight

Asuka Vs Pixel - Third Fight

Marcus Vs Han - Fourth Fight

Taylor Vs Celia - Fifth Fight

Hayate Vs Alastair - Sixth Fight

William Vs Aiden - Seventh Fight

Tark Vs Sora - Eighth Fight

Soulis / Zero Vs Roman - Final Fight

Did you respond to Akira when he asked about who was participating? This is the list I have))

Pixel smirked and uttered a phrase again. Accelerate. He said as he accelerated upward and slashed a frying pan at the weapon, sending it flying back.
*The weapon dodges the frying pan and drops leaves instead so it blinds him*

Roman said:

Did you respond to Akira when he asked about who was participating? This is the list I have))
no...i missed that. but can you have Himeragi Participate?)))

Roman said:

(Who is Sora? xD I feel bad for them)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The weapon dodges the frying pan and drops leaves instead so it blinds him*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel pouted a little at first, but then remembered he didn't even need his eyes to fight. He listened closely to where the weapon was and where it was shooting out leaves, heading towards the noise. When he got close he slashed it into a wall with his crimson blade. "Pretty impressive... But my eyes don't matter in a battle." He said with a smirk, his eyes still covered with leaves.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The weapon dodges the frying pan and drops leaves instead so it blinds him*

no...i missed that. but can you have Himeragi Participate?)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Is Sora one of your people?

Pixel pouted a little at first, but then remembered he didn't even need his eyes to fight. He listened closely to where the weapon was and where it was shooting out leaves, heading towards the noise. When he got close he slashed it into a wall with his crimson blade. "Pretty impressive... But my eyes don't matter in a battle." He said with a smirk, his eyes still covered with leaves.
''i figured...well its common that if someone butted in''

*She said as the weapon appeared in her hand and she charged at Pixel as the leaves cleared out*

Roman said:
(( Is Sora one of your people?
no))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said as the weapon appeared in her hand and she charged at Pixel as the leaves cleared out*

no))

[/QUOTE]
Pixel didn't move as he moved his blade to the side, it now glowing. He then uttered some words. Blood cleaver... He said before he swiped it to the side, a cleavage of red light headed straight at her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

no))

[/QUOTE]
(( Hmmm, I'll have to talk to Akira. See if we could maybe squeeze her into the second round. ))

Mayyflower said:
(Is anyone free to interact with one of my characters?)
(I got Jessica... Succubus xD )

Roman said:
(( Hmmm, I'll have to talk to Akira. See if we could maybe squeeze her into the second round. ))
(I could try to fit in Dark Tyler for Himeragi xD )

Pixel didn't move as he moved his blade to the side, it now glowing. He then uttered some words. Blood cleaver... He said before he swiped it to the side a cleavage of red light headed straight at her.
*Sefia dodged it by jumping up and throwing her weapon at Pixel from above*

(I got Jessica... Succubus xD )

(I could try to fit in Dark Tyler for Himeragi xD )
(( Alright, I'd still have to see what Akira says. ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia dodged it by jumping up and throwing her weapon at Pixel from above*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smirked as he looked up. Berserker Blade! He said as he slashed the weapon down at the ground with amazing speed and force. He was now a bit tired from using up so much blood.

(Yes the move from Elsword... I used to play it
xD )

Mayyflower said:
(Okay I have akito, where is jessi ca?)
(In the courtyard, just minding her own business)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiroe Kurona]Shinji sighed a lttle as took a seat in the crowd ready for the next match [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] please be here to start the second match
(( He'll be here later. He said he was tired and needed some rest ))

Pixel smirked as he looked up. Berserker Blade! He said as he slashed the weapon down at the ground with amazing speed and force. He was now a bit tired from using up so much blood.
(Yes the move from Elsword... I used to play it
xD )

(In the courtyard, just minding her own business)
''hmmm skill of a blade master huh?''

i play that game and off to tutoring incoming freshmen at school)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back