• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker]? such as?)) [/QUOTE] (Well first there was the whole Marcu/Al situation and she has a crush on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]'s guy and now she thinks that Tark has feelings for her...It's one big mess xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Oh? You really haven't noticed? I don't use Magic but instead physical ability" He said before grabbing his arm "You on the other hand are beginning to piss me off" He said twisting his arm until he heard a snap
I WON'T LOSE BECAUSE OF A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU!!!!! Shinji said,Then Shinji made himself physically strong and started hitting Cam's stomach repeatedly DIE YOU FOOL!!!!!,I AM THE ONE TO WIN THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I WON'T LOSE BECAUSE OF A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU!!!!! Shinji said,Then Shinji made himself physically strong and started hitting Cam's stomach repeatedly DIE YOU FOOL!!!!!,I AM THE ONE TO WIN THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Die? Really? Isn't that a it much? I kinda have a family to go home to after this so I am afraid I must refuse"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]eeyup. i see that now...))

[/QUOTE]
( xD What in the world am I gonna do?)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Die? Really? Isn't that a it much? I kinda have a family to go home to after this so I am afraid I must refuse"

??? are you trying to get one of ur characters to fall for Himeragi?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]??? are you trying to get one of ur characters to fall for Himeragi?))

[/QUOTE]
(E-Eh!? What!? Why in the world would I do that!?!)

shortyshot8 said:

Shinji the went back and touched the arm Cam broke and fixed it Shinji charged forward again and teleported behind him and grabbed his head and whispered into his ear You don't remember anything thats happening and You won't remember anything Every single thing you know!!

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]hmmmm... (=- =v)

[/QUOTE]
(Wh-What's that supposed to mean!?)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji the went back and touched the arm Cam broke and fixed it Shinji charged forward again and teleported behind him and grabbed his head and whispered into his ear You don't remember anything thats happening and You won't remember anything Every single thing you know!!

[/QUOTE]
Cam frowned "Making me forget my family...My friends......My life....THAT'S UNFORGIVABLE!!!" He yelled before turning around kicking him in the head before jumping in the air and slamming his elbow on his head

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Manipulation[/URL]
Cam stood there for a moment "Yeeeeeeeeah no" He said with a smirk "Tell me kid....You really think you can just defeat me? I am much much more than you think"

(I'm not giving you permission to remove his memory *Shakes head*)

shortyshot8 said:
(Wh-What's that supposed to mean!?)

Cam frowned "Making me forget my family...My friends......My life....THAT'S UNFORGIVABLE!!!" He yelled before turning around kicking him in the head before jumping in the air and slamming his elbow on his head
nvm))

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Manipulation[/URL]
r-really?! ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]nvm))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I'm so confused.....)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]nvm))

r-really?! ))

[/QUOTE]
(*Shrug*)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh well...i wonder if one can be reborn as a sanctum)))

[/QUOTE]
(One of what?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i just wonder if Himeragi can be reborn as a sanctum))

[/QUOTE]
(Why are you suddenly obsessed with the idea?)

shortyshot8 said:
(Why are you suddenly obsessed with the idea?)
i dunno...eh i just himeragi to become stronger...i mean her only attacks are just her gauntlets and her gun blades...so she only relies on weapons so she pretty weak...))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i dunno...eh i just himeragi to become stronger...i mean her only attacks are just her gauntlets and her gun blades...so she only relies on weapons so she pretty weak...))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh? Or is it you have the urge to get closer to Kuroh or whatever his name is)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Yeah!)

[/QUOTE]
a-ah...))

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh? Or is it you have the urge to get closer to Kuroh or whatever his name is)
dont make me punch you.))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]a-ah...))

dont make me punch you.))

[/QUOTE]
(So I'm right......*Shrug* Shame)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back