• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Uhh now? Uhh I guess..Why not" He said with a shrug thrown off his game a little
*Himeragi then summoned her gunblades while charging at Al with such fast speed before you could even say 'kono' and sliced him with her gun blades in an X style and soon after, he experienced more cuts after her slice a second later*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...alright......now, i believe my friend Himeragi is...about to fight.......not in the tournament..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel regained his composure. "Should I aid her uh... Master? I guess?" He asked, putting his hand on the blade.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel regained his composure. "Should I aid her uh... Master? I guess?" He asked, putting his hand on the blade.
''just address me as Lady One...we'll go together..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then summoned her gunblades while charging at Al with such fast speed before you could even say 'kono' and sliced him with her gun blades in an X style and soon after, he experienced more cuts after her slice a second later*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Uhh? You gonna actually hurt me or something?" He asked stretching

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just address me as Lady One...we'll go together..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded and took his hand off the blade, walking to her side. "Yes," He said before he paused and smirked for the last part. "Lady One."

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Uhh? You gonna actually hurt me or something?" He asked stretching
hey...to be honest...can we yknow. forget this happened? like their encounter? cuz i lose motivation to even fight someone who does that)))

Pixel nodded and took his hand off the blade, walking to her side. "Yes," He said before he paused and smirked for the last part. "Lady One."
hold on...let me see if Shorty does...)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
hey...to be honest...can we yknow. forget this happened? like their encounter? cuz i lose motivation to even fight someone who does that)))

hold on...let me see if Shorty does...)))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah I'm just getting to tired to type out details and my everything hurts)

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah I'm just getting to tired to type out details and my everything hurts)
alright we'll forget their encounter even happened)))

*Himeragi looked out into the sky as she acted as she was trying to grab something*

''why did i have to be the 4th ring of hell? it isnt fair...''

(*pat pats* Hope you get better buddy...)
''huh? nevermind about Himeragi...i was just sensing nonsense...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]alright we'll forget their encounter even happened)))
*Himeragi looked out into the sky as she acted as she was trying to grab something*

''why did i have to be the 4th ring of hell? it isnt fair...''

''huh? nevermind about Himeragi...i was just sensing nonsense...''

[/QUOTE]
Tark sighed "Hmm....." He said to himself "Nah like I said I can't feel love" He said with a shrug

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed "Hmm....." He said to himself "Nah like I said I can't feel love" He said with a shrug
*Himeragi held her hand up towards the sky wanting to grab something*

''why? why cant i just be a sanctum instead? it all isnt fair...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi held her hand up towards the sky wanting to grab something*

[/QUOTE]
Tark looked around "Maybe it would do me good to love someone someday but I seriously doubt that would happen...Hmm...Now that I think about it...I don't know what love is..."

shortyshot8 said:
Tark looked around "Maybe it would do me good to love someone someday but I seriously doubt that would happen...Hmm...Now that I think about it...I don't know what love is..."
i edited it that she says she wants to be a sanctum)))

*Himeragi then lowered her arm and fell to her knees and watched the sky*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and leaped over it turning back into a guy "Fine....." He closed his eyes "12 percent power" He said as rubble began flying from his power "Let's go" He said opening his glowing eyes
Shinji looked At Cam and smirked Now grow!!!! Cam started to get fatter and fatter

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked At Cam and smirked Now grow!!!! Cam started to get fatter and fatter

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked at himself "That's just rude" He said snapping his fingers counteracting the spell

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i edited it that she says she wants to be a sanctum)))
*Himeragi then lowered her arm and fell to her knees and watched the sky*

[/QUOTE]
Tark sighed "Why did I tell her that I went by Iron Tarkus?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at himself "That's just rude" He said snapping his fingers counteracting the spell

Tark sighed "Why did I tell her that I went by Iron Tarkus?"
WTF ARE WE EVEN DOING??? xD )))

(( Anyone want to interact with my characters while they wait for their fights? ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lol.....................

[/QUOTE]
(I feel like Tark is gonna be that one guy ya know the one who doesn't care for love but when it happens freaks the fuck out)

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji stopped doing that and looked at him angrily [B]You just an ant to me[/B] Shinji said as he charged forward and grabbed Cam's face and said [B]Power Erasure!!!![/B][B] (Read about Power Erasure here [/B][URL="http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Erasure said:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Erasure[/URL] )
Cam smirked "Oh? You really haven't noticed? I don't use Magic but instead physical ability" He said before grabbing his arm "You on the other hand are beginning to piss me off" He said twisting his arm until he heard a snap

shortyshot8 said:
(I feel like Tark is gonna be that one guy ya know the one who doesn't care for love but when it happens freaks the fuck out)
yea...Himeragi is just gonna wish to become a sanctum...i wanna ask @Fukushima Akira if she can be or become a sanctum but...i already know that would be kind of absurd..))

Himeragi Seiker]yea...Himeragi is just gonna wish to become a sanctum...i wanna ask [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] if she can be or become a sanctum but...i already know that would be kind of absurd..))
(I know the feeling xD I have to admit Himeragi tends to have quite a few relationship problems xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back