• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi didnt say anything but cleaned off the dust on her angelic wing since it was layed on the ground more than her demon wing*

''so...thats what you wanted...''

*She said as she pulled up her sleeve and made a cut on her arm with ease*

''you cant turn down this offer now...''

[/QUOTE]
Tark sighed "But enough of that...What's your name?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed "But enough of that...What's your name?" He asked
''huh? oh....Himeragi Yukina Seiker...(i just used my real name there...)''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi didnt say anything but cleaned off the dust on her angelic wing since it was layed on the ground more than her demon wing*

''so...thats what you wanted...''

*She said as she pulled up her sleeve and made a cut on her arm with ease*

''you cant turn down this offer now...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed a little. "Really...? You'll let me feed on you? Why?" He asked as his teeth slowly became fangs.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel blushed a little. "Really...? You'll let me feed on you? Why?" He asked as his teeth slowly became fangs.
''dummy...what did you think when i pulled up my sleeve and cut my own arm?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh? oh....Himeragi Yukina Seiker...(i just used my real name there...)''

[/QUOTE]
Tark smiled "That's a very lovely name! My name is Tarkus...I'd rather not say my last but some people know me as Iron Tarkus"

(THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME!?!)

Jennete said:
Rain:*walks with him excitedly* Now what??
Jay walks up to the small picket sign sitting out front of the house, taking out his phone as he puts the number from the sign into his phone. "Now Rain.... We call to buy." He says with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dummy...what did you think when i pulled up my sleeve and cut my own arm?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shrugged as his eyes got overtaken by bloodlust. He suddenly appeared in front of her and bit hard into her arm, sucking up her blood.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled "That's a very lovely name! My name is Tarkus...I'd rather not say my last but some people know me as Iron Tarkus"
(THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME!?!)
yes its my real name. Himeragi is actually based off of me)))

''its fine, i know some people are too open and give off their full name..''

*Himeragi giggled a little*

''its kinda stupid...now that i think about it''

Pixel shrugged as his eyes got overtaken by bloodlust. He suddenly appeared in front of her and bit hard into her arm, sucking up her blood.
''geh..!''

*Sefia yelped as she flinched a little at the pain but then bared it letting him drink her blood*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yes its my real name. Himeragi is actually based off of me)))

''geh..!''

*Sefia yelped as she flinched a little at the pain but then bared it letting him drink her blood*

[/QUOTE]
(Wow...Then I have to agree with Tark that is a very lovely name)

Tark tilted his head "What's stupid?" He asked softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yes its my real name. Himeragi is actually based off of me)))

''geh..!''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sucked on her arm for a while before pulling away, touching his lips as he savored the flavor. "Hmm... Your blood tastes sweet." He said. "Thank you."

shortyshot8 said:
(Wow...Then I have to agree with Tark that is a very lovely name)
Tark tilted his head "What's stupid?" He asked softly
''just being too open to people...kinda make me look like an idiot...well...never mind that..''

Pixel sucked on her arm for a while before pulling away, touching his lips as he savored the flavor. "Hmm... Your blood tastes sweet." He said. "Thank you."
*Sefia smiled a little*

''no problem...if you feel hungry, im always free''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just being too open to people...kinda make me look like an idiot...well...never mind that..''

[/QUOTE]
Tark smiled "You? An idiot? That's not possible"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''just being too open to people...kinda make me look like an idiot...well...never mind that..''

*Sefia smiled a little*

''no problem...if you feel hungry, im always free''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed a little more and pressed his fingers tips together, looking away. "Then... Can I have a little more...? Just one more taste..." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled a little bit*
''can you explain how its not possible?''

[/QUOTE]
Tark smiled even more "Well I just don't see you as that kind of person who is an idiot.....You're far too sweet to be one"

Pixel blushed a little more and pressed his fingers tips together, looking away. "Then... Can I have a little more...? Just one more taste..." He said.
''sure...this cut wont heal so fast so...take advantage of it''

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled even more "Well I just don't see you as that kind of person who is an idiot.....You're far too sweet to be one"
''sweet...can you explain me being sweet...?''

*She said as a slight frown came to her face but looked away*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure...this cut wont heal so fast so...take advantage of it''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded and kneeled down, biting into her arm again, sucking on it gently.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure...this cut wont heal so fast so...take advantage of it''

''sweet...can you explain me being sweet...?''

*She said as a slight frown came to her face but looked away*

[/QUOTE]
Tark laughed a little "Well ever since I met you you've been nothing but kind to me" He said happily

Pixel nodded and kneeled down, biting into her arm again, sucking on it gently.
*Sefia didnt flinch this time since she bared it last time*

shortyshot8 said:
Tark laughed a little "Well ever since I met you you've been nothing but kind to me" He said happily
''hm...''

*She frowned a bit more remembering her kindness for Marcus*

''sorry...i have to go somewhere...k?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hm...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel pulled away, leaving a small trickle of blood, which he licked before pulling away again. "Your very kind to have let me feed off of you..." He said, holding his tongue out. "There must be some way I can repay you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hm...''

[/QUOTE]
Tark smiled "That's fine...See ya in a bit?"

Pixel pulled away, leaving a small trickle of blood, which he licked before pulling away again. "Your very kind to have let me feed off of you..." He said, holding his tongue out. "There must be some way I can repay you."
''you dont have to repay me of anything...''

*Sefia smiled and giggled a little*

''...but you can become my disciple...''

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled "That's fine...See ya in a bit?"
''yeah......cyu''

*Himeragi said as her wings expanded slowly then flapped hard that she was launched into the air making a fast wind gust on the ground as she then started to glide downwards then fly up*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Pixel tilted his head. "I'm guessing being your disciple would make me some sort of servant to you?" He asked, smirking a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''yeah......cyu''

*Himeragi said as her wings expanded slowly then flapped hard that she was launched into the air making a fast wind gust on the ground as she then started to glide downwards then fly up*

[/QUOTE]
Tark blocked his face to prevent dust getting in his eyes "What was that about?" He asked himself before sighing "She should know I don't hit on girls" He said with a shrug

Pixel tilted his head. "I'm guessing being your disciple would make me some sort of servant to you?" He asked, smirking a bit.
''you can say that...but then you'd have to devote your life to me...and your pay..is me''

*She said as she stabbed her weapon on the ground behind her and leaned on it crossing one leg over the other*

''you can have all of me if you like..''

shortyshot8 said:
Tark blocked his face to prevent dust getting in his eyes "What was that about?" He asked himself before sighing "She should know I don't hit on girls" He said with a shrug
*Himeragi then thought to herself*

'i wont allow that to happen again...for him to have a crush on me and then put me down like that...'

*She said remembering what Marcus did to her*

'Marcus...you jack ass...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back