• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''really? Himeragi told me it was in the Exceed Dimension...no?''

*Himeragi did a hand stand and side kicked Tark because Tark poked her cheek. Dont ask me why she didnt do it when he tripped over her legs like a dumb ass*

[/QUOTE]
Tark grunted "No-Now that's just rude" He said in pain "That was pretty painful!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel shook his head. "I don't think so... I believe this is a different tournament..." He said. "It's taking place on earth..."
''huh...oh well''

shortyshot8 said:
Tark grunted "No-Now that's just rude" He said in pain "That was pretty painful!"
*Himeragi woke up as she sat up and rubbed her eyes*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh...oh well''

[/QUOTE]
Tark sighed "Hmm...Just maybe...Nah that's not possible" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed "Hmm...Just maybe...Nah that's not possible" He said to himself
''w-wah...?''

*She then looked up at the sky and then looked at Tark*

''what happened...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh...oh well''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed, he wanted to ask what was wrong but was afraid he would be too weird asking. He figured he was weird anyway. He got up from the swing. "I'm hungry..." He said.

Pixel sighed, he wanted to ask what was wrong but was afraid he would be too weird asking. He figured he was weird anyway. He got up from the swing. "I'm hungry..." He said.
''hm? oh...what do you wanna eat then?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-wah...?''
*She then looked up at the sky and then looked at Tark*

''what happened...?''

[/QUOTE]
Tark smiled warmly "Well I tripped over you...And then you kicked me" He said in a strangely cheery tone

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled warmly "Well I tripped over you...And then you kicked me" He said in a strangely cheery tone
''o-oh...sorry''

*She said as she bowed her head slightly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm? oh...what do you wanna eat then?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shivered. If he told her what he eats... He knew there was no avoiding it. "I don't eat anything. Blood knights only need blood to survive."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...sorry''
*She said as she bowed her head slightly*

[/QUOTE]
Tark frantically waved his hands infront of his face "N-No need...If anything I should be the one apologising after all it was rude of me to wake you"

Pixel shivered. If he told her what he eats... He knew there was no avoiding it. "I don't eat anything. Blood knights only need blood to survive."
''hmmm...i find that kind of bull shit''

*She said as she got up and then went infront of Pixel and glared at him. The same as her elder sis does when she keeps a secret that was not really a secret at all*

shortyshot8 said:
Tark frantically waved his hands infront of his face "N-No need...If anything I should be the one apologising after all it was rude of me to wake you"
''o-oh..well i was having a bad dream...i guess il just say thank you..''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname peered over at Camilla from the corner of his eyes. She was silent. As was he. Nothing could be heard from Kaname. Not even his breathing. His thoughts, on the other hand, were as rowdy as could be.

[/QUOTE]
After quite a while of silence "....why do they fight like that?" She asked as her face remained turned toward where the fight was "It's stupid" she continued in an annoyed tone almost.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080]''hmmm...i find that kind of bull shit''[/COLOR][COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][B]*She said as she got up and then went infront of Pixel and glared at him. The same as her elder sis does when she keeps a secret that was not really a secret at all*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="http://aesgrath.deviantart.com/art/Drakengard-3-Song-of-Ruin-417135953 said:
drakengard_3_one_and_zero_face_off_wallpaper_by_hexactinozio-d7867r0.jpg
[/URL]

Tark smiled more "Hey don't mention it I was just coming along at the right time I guess" He said happily

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080]''hmmm...i find that kind of bull shit''[/COLOR][COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][B]*She said as she got up and then went infront of Pixel and glared at him. The same as her elder sis does when she keeps a secret that was not really a secret at all*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="http://aesgrath.deviantart.com/art/Drakengard-3-Song-of-Ruin-417135953 said:
drakengard_3_one_and_zero_face_off_wallpaper_by_hexactinozio-d7867r0.jpg
[/URL]

Pixel stepped back a bit. "W-Whoa! Did I say something wrong?!" He asked as he stumbled and fell backwards.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled more "Hey don't mention it I was just coming along at the right time I guess" He said happily
''so your participating in the tournament also?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so your participating in the tournament also?''

[/QUOTE]
Tark nodded "Yeah I figured if I got lucky I could get my hands on Marcus..." He stopped and covered his mouth "Oh dear did I say that?"

Pixel stepped back a bit. "W-Whoa! Did I say something wrong?!" He asked as he stumbled and fell backwards.
*Sefia kept glaring at Pixel*

''well its rude to give me that type of answer...if you dont answer me...''

*She said as she summoned her weapon*

''im sure you'll know what happens next..''

*Sefia is the type that hates it when people cannot be honest with her. Such as something simple like what the living fuck do you wanna eat?*

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded "Yeah I figured if I got lucky I could get my hands on Marcus..." He stopped and covered his mouth "Oh dear did I say that?"
''Marcus......hope he just loses in the tournament...''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080][B]*Sefia kept glaring at Pixel*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#808080] ''well its rude to give me that type of answer...if you dont answer me...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][B]*She said as she summoned her weapon*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] ''im sure you'll know what happens next..''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][B]*Sefia is the type that hates it when people cannot be honest with her. Such as something simple like what the living fuck do you wanna eat?*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="http://drakengard.wikia.com/wiki/File:DDU5_One_(Old)_Artwork.png said:
DDU5_One_(Old)_Artwork.png
[/URL]

Tark smirked "Ah so I was right...." He said sitting down "He has made enemies here too?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smirked "Ah so I was right...." He said sitting down "He has made enemies here too?"
*Himeragi nodded*

''i dont mind if he dies...i just want him beaten up into a pulp''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080][B]*Sefia kept glaring at Pixel*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#808080] ''well its rude to give me that type of answer...if you dont answer me...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][B]*She said as she summoned her weapon*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] ''im sure you'll know what happens next..''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][B]*Sefia is the type that hates it when people cannot be honest with her. Such as something simple like what the living fuck do you wanna eat?*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="http://drakengard.wikia.com/wiki/File:DDU5_One_(Old)_Artwork.png said:
DDU5_One_(Old)_Artwork.png
[/URL]

Pixel sighed. "What makes you think I'm lying?" He asked. He was actually itching for a battle so he drew his sword slowly. It was a deep crimson red, as red as blood.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded*
''i dont mind if he dies...i just want him beaten up into a pulp''

[/QUOTE]
Tark laughed a little "Don't worry that bastard will die...I will avenge them all....He killed my entire family the children as well"

Pixel sighed. "What makes you think I'm lying?" He asked. He was actually itching for a battle so he drew his sword slowly. It was a deep crimson red, as red as blood.
''if you say your hungry, its best not to turn down an offer for food...besides i can see it in your eyes...your starving..''

shortyshot8 said:
Tark laughed a little "Don't worry that bastard will die...I will avenge them all....He killed my entire family the children as well"
''he did that too..huh?....well make him suffer''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''if you say your hungry, its best not to turn down an offer for food...besides i can see it in your eyes...your starving..''

[/QUOTE]
Tark smiled "Oh I intend to do so" He said making a boulder appear before smashing it "I will destroy him...That man makes family's and kills them"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed. "Fine... I'll tell you. Blood knights need to drink another beings blood to replenish their own to survive. It's basically hunger for us." He said as he put his sword away. "I was going to ask if I could drink your blood... But I was afraid you would slap me or something." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled "Oh I intend to do so" He said making a boulder appear before smashing it "I will destroy him...That man makes family's and kills them"
*Himeragi didnt say anything but cleaned off the dust on her angelic wing since it was layed on the ground more than her demon wing*

Pixel sighed. "Fine... I'll tell you. Blood knights need to drink another beings blood to replenish their own to survive. It's basically hunger for us." He said as he put his sword away. "I was going to ask if I could drink your blood... But I was afraid you would slap me or something." He said.
''so...thats what you wanted...''

*She said as she pulled up her sleeve and made a cut on her arm with ease*

''you cant turn down this offer now...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back