• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Alright, ))

Hiro looked at Shinji, confusingly.

"They cheer if they like you kid. Not if you like them." Hiro said jokingly. "Now, ladies and gentleman! The fight will commence!" He said before disappearing.
Cam crossed his arms looking at Shinji "Hmm.....Ready to fight pure chaos boy?"

@Shiroe Kurona

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at him and said with a smirk Looks like i can fight you easily

[/QUOTE]
Cam nodded "I see.....However that cockiness is a problem...Though it does give you spirit"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "I see.....However that cockiness is a problem...Though it does give you spirit"
Cocky......well i'll start it off with alitte punch Shinji said charging towards him and trying to punch

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Cocky......well i'll start it off with alitte punch Shinji said charging towards him and trying to punch

[/QUOTE]
Cam barely moved his head dodging it with ease "Hmm....While I'm here might as well teach you a few things...You put too much pressure into your punch let it flow freely"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam barely moved his head dodging it with ease "Hmm....While I'm here might as well teach you a few things...You put too much pressure into your punch let it flow freely"
Hmm i don't need any sensai's Shinji says as a clone comes from behind Cam and kicks his back

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Hmm i don't need any sensai's Shinji says as a clone comes from behind Cam and kicks his back

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "I think that's where you are wrong" He said before turning around and grabbing the clones foot before swinging him and tossing him sending him flying

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I think that's where you are wrong" He said before turning around and grabbing the clones foot before swinging him and tossing him sending him flying
As Shinji's fist got closer to Cam's face Shinji opened his fist and a yellow beam came out from his hand

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]As Shinji's fist got closer to Cam's face Shinji opened his fist and a yellow beam came out from his hand

[/QUOTE]
Cam laughed a little "Come on is that all" He said before grabbing his fist and moving it up and even further not trying to break it

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Come on is that all" He said before grabbing his fist and moving it up and even further not trying to break it
Shinji used his other hand to hit his stomach Stop making me do all the work

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji used his other hand to hit his stomach Stop making me do all the work

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Fine" He said with a smirk "I will end this quickly with your one weakness" He said before turning himself into a girl in a sexy pose with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Fine" He said with a smirk "I will end this quickly with your one weakness" He said before turning himself into a girl in a sexy pose with a smirk
(Cam used sexy-jutsu... *looks over at Naruto xD *)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Cam used sexy-jutsu... *looks over at Naruto xD *)
(( Naruto: That's old news. When in doubt, use Shadow Clones xD ))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at the girl and his heart started beating he tried his best to ignore and shot a really big energy shot at him I like you,But there are other ladies i've gotta attend to

Shinji looked at the girl and his heart started beating he tried his best to ignore and shot a really big energy shot at him I like you,But there are other ladies i've gotta attend to

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed and leaped over it turning back into a guy "Fine....." He closed his eyes "12 percent power" He said as rubble began flying from his power "Let's go" He said opening his glowing eyes

((Me: *attempts to use sexy-jutsu but explodes* I forgot I don't have chakra xD ))
(( Naruto: Ha... Hahahahahha ))

Pixel looked up at her. "Oh. I just like the color red. The thing is, I suck the color of anything red and add it to my bloodstream. Probably not that interesting to somebody as cool as you." He said as he folded his arms behind his head and walked ahead of her.
*Sefia only sat on a wooden swing to rest as they were in the garden*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia only sat on a wooden swing to rest as they were in the garden*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sat down on a wooden swing next to her. "Well... I'm gonna be fighting in the tournament... I'm fighting some girl named Asuka..." He said.

Pixel sat down on a wooden swing next to her. "Well... I'm gonna be fighting in the tournament... I'm fighting some girl named Asuka..." He said.
''Asuka..Asuka asuka asuka...''

*Sefia repeatedly said softly as she thought about the name*

''hmm..sounds familiar, but nevermind''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back