• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Asuka..Asuka asuka asuka...''
*Sefia repeatedly said softly as she thought about the name*

''hmm..sounds familiar, but nevermind''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed and looked at the ground, swinging back and forth. "I won't win, that's for sure... But I guess this'll help me train." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel sighed and looked at the ground, swinging back and forth. "I won't win, that's for sure... But I guess this'll help me train." He said.
''i know someone who entered the tournament..''

Roman said:
(( I would, but I am doing some searching and stuff, sorry. ))

i have...

Nanase, Emiko, Kajima, Neo, Himeragi, Ciara(Zero), Stya(Two), Faris(Four) Semira(Five))))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
i have...

Nanase, Emiko, Kajima, Neo, Himeragi, Ciara(Zero), Stya(Two), Faris(Four) Semira(Five))))

[/QUOTE]
(Hmm...........I might choose Himeragi because she knows the most about Marcus and well...Actually I will let you figure that out soon)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
i have...

[/QUOTE]
(( Shorty, wants to interact. But if I finish my little research job, we can interact us 3. I have

Roman, Han, Taylor, Hayate they're all at the tournament ))

Roman said:
(( Shorty, wants to interact. But if I finish my little research job, we can interact us 3. I have
Roman, Han, Taylor, Hayate they're all at the tournament ))
Himeragi is at the tournament i guess)))

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
i have...

[/QUOTE]
Pixel rose a eyebrow. "I see. Is he or she your friend?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Himeragi is at the tournament i guess)))
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Tark sat there in one of the chairs watching the battle while thinking "Just wait.....When that bastard shows his face I'm gonna kill him"

Pixel rose a eyebrow. "I see. Is he or she your friend?" He asked.
''shes a friend as she also lives here as well''

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sat there in one of the chairs watching the battle while thinking "Just wait.....When that bastard shows his face I'm gonna kill him"
i dunno. how thats gonna interact with Himeragi xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''shes a friend as she also lives here as well''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "I see..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''shes a friend as she also lives here as well''

i dunno. how thats gonna interact with Himeragi xD ))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I dunno he just is contemplating how he is gonna kill Marcus...This should help)

Tark smirked "The moment he comes out I will avenge them all!!" He yelled happily before he put his hands in his pockets his eyes closed as he stood up and began to walk before tripping over legs "O-Oww....." He said rubbing his head

Pixel nodded. "I see..." He said softly.
*Sefia then stared up into the sky*

''hm...wonder what i can do...''

shortyshot8 said:
( xD I dunno he just is contemplating how he is gonna kill Marcus...This should help)
Tark smirked "The moment he comes out I will avenge them all!!" He yelled happily before he put his hands in his pockets his eyes closed as he stood up and began to walk before tripping over legs "O-Oww....." He said rubbing his head
still doesnt see how it helps to interact with himeragi xD ))))))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Pixel stayed silent, not knowing what she could do either.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

still doesnt see how it helps to interact with himeragi xD ))))))

[/QUOTE]
(It was her legs.........................)

((( Hey guys, I'm gonna go off, too tired xD I'll be up in around 7 hours or so, it's only 5:44PM where I am, but I was up all night xD I'll see you all later :D ! )))

shortyshot8 said:
(It was her legs.........................)
*Himeragi was asleep on the ground on her side curled up a little as her wings were grown not know she just tripped someone*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Hey guys, I'm gonna go off, too tired xD I'll be up in around 7 hours or so, it's only 5:44PM where I am, but I was up all night xD I'll see you all later :D ! )))

[/QUOTE]
oyasumi~))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so where's the tournament? im thinking about watching it''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel motioned his head upward. "It's at the battle dome at school." He said plainly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was asleep on the ground on her side curled up a little as her wings were grown not know she just tripped someone*

[/QUOTE]
Tark looked at her "What the hell?" He said to himself before poking her cheek "Hey? You can't just sleep here"

Pixel motioned his head upward. "It's at the battle dome at school." He said plainly.
''really? Himeragi told me it was in the Exceed Dimension...no?''

shortyshot8 said:
Tark looked at her "What the hell?" He said to himself before poking her cheek "Hey? You can't just sleep here"
*Himeragi did a hand stand and side kicked Tark because Tark poked her cheek. Dont ask me why she didnt do it when he tripped over her legs like a dumb ass*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''really? Himeragi told me it was in the Exceed Dimension...no?''

*Himeragi did a hand stand and side kicked Tark because Tark poked her cheek. Dont ask me why she didnt do it when he tripped over her legs like a dumb ass*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shook his head. "I don't think so... I believe this is a different tournament..." He said. "It's taking place on earth..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back