• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Hey didn't you change it to me?!

[/QUOTE]
((( No, you're still fighting Cam.

Roman's a half Sanctum, so him vs Zero, who is a full Sanctum, will be interesting to watch. )))

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Nice. They look good. So that being said: They will taste good." Kaz said smiling.

(( We should go focus on the tournament now ))
(( Yup yup....seeing as how Taylor is gonna fight Celia xD And I have try and battle two other people...this will kill me... Goodbye world! I'll bookmark this and respond to it later ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Your fight with Zero is 8 hours from now, btw xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Gives me time to remember some of Kakashi's canon moves ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yup yup....seeing as how Taylor is gonna fight Celia xD And I have try and battle two other people...this will kill me... Goodbye world! I'll bookmark this and respond to it later ))
((( I'll message you when it's time for Asuka's fight xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, you're still fighting Cam.
Roman's a half Sanctum, so him vs Zero, who is a full Sanctum, will be interesting to watch. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Wink wink ok)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'll message you when it's time for Asuka's fight xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Got it! I'm excited but scared all at the same time xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head "A very annoying thing...Hell the only thing I can find to get rid of it is love"
"I know what love is....I like that feeling." Yurika said with a smile on her face."Do you have love?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Wink wink ok)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh god xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Got it! I'm excited but scared all at the same time xD ))

"I know what love is....I like that feeling." Yurika said with a smile on her face."Do you have love?"
Marcus looked down "I'm not sure if I can anymore" He said sadly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, you and The Male will be battling xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Who is The Male? Actually what's his actual real name?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, you and The Male will be battling xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Then should we get started?))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Who is The Male? Actually what's his actual real name?)

[/QUOTE]
((( You'll find out soon~ ”

(I shall sleep its 2 am here! I'll reply and read the fights in the morning.... Maybe the afternoon because I can sleep for that long~)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before pointing at his Dragon hand "i'm a Monster" He said sadly
Yurika stared at his hand before looking back at him,"So? That doesn't mean you're incapable of love, wether it is getting or receiving it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika stared at his hand before looking back at him,"So? That doesn't mean you're incapable of love, wether it is getting or receiving it."
Marcus sighed "But who?" He asked

A man walked in the middle of the arena. He chuckled and looked at all the spectators.

"Hello all! I am your announcer! Hiro Yamada(One of my least used characters)! Today you all are here for the tournament and what it has in store for you! Well get ready, because we're about to blow your minds with our awesome lineup!" He said happily and full of energy.

He then turned to the huge screen on a wall and pointed.

"As you see, we have: Cam VS Shinji! May our two contestants make their way here please!"

Roman said:
A man walked in the middle of the arena. He chuckled and looked at all the spectators.
"Hello all! I am your announcer! Hiro Yamada(One of my least used characters)! Today you all are here for the tournament and what it has in store for you! Well get ready, because we're about to blow your minds with our awesome lineup!" He said happily and full of energy.

"As you see, we have: Cam VS Shinji! May our two contestants make their way here please!"

Cam appeared in the arena and yawned "This better be worth my time" He said with a shrug

@Shiroe Kurona

Roman said:

(All my characters are watching the tournament)

Roman said:

Shinji came out and raised his hands for all the ladies Come,On ladies cheer for me!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back