• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz fed the fish-baby and made his way to the kitchen when he finished. "Fish-Baby is fed. Need some help?"
Yoshino shook her head as she poured the batter into the pan."Nope! I'm almost done." She said as she looked at him with a smile.

Jennete said:
Naomi:*yelps following him as she runs after* Okaaaay
Sora arrives at the arena with Naomi. "Woaahh ish sho big!" He chuckles and starts to run around in circles.

(@Fukushima Akira Akira likes dem harem animus... Name of it? I think I've seen a little part of it..)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♈The male pushed the red haired female off of him and turned around, noticing the small female attempt to hug him, yet he placed his left hand onto her forehead, preventing her from touching him. He spoke, as a blonde haired female appeared from behind him and spoke, slightly leaning towards him. At the same time, a loud thump was heard as all of them collectively looked over, seeing another female♈...
“ Not again. ”

“ Are you inappropriately touching my little sister? ”

“ What the
fuck is going on?! ”

talktothehand2uppt.png

[/QUOTE]
Ladies,Ladies calm down you are supposed to come and have a fun time with me not him Shinji said pointing at the male

Slaxt said:
Sora arrives at the arena with Naomi. "Woaahh ish sho big!" He chuckles and starts to run around in circles.
(@Fukushima Akira Akira likes dem harem animus... Name of it? I think I've seen a little part of it..)
Naomi:*looks around in awe* wow.....

...♈A civilian was passing-by and he couldn't help but comment, causing the blonde haired woman to step back and the smaller female to latch onto the male. The male shouted, clearly agitated by the crowd of women aggressively making moves on him. The crowd of females seemed to be attracted towards the male for some reason, as they had no idea what was going on around them. All of their focus was on the male, and on him alone♈...

Passer-by: “ You look like a happy couple~ ”

“ That's because I'm travelling with Saizo! My future husband~ ”

“ Saizo isn't even my name, you little wench! ”

Hiryuu-Brave10-03-Hi10P-1280x720-H264-36A52ECF.mkv_snapshot_04.51_2012.02.07_23.06.55.jpg

Jennete said:
Naomi:*looks around in awe* wow.....
Sora slowly stops running around in circles. "Hay where is erryone?" He frowns and sits down on the floor. "Guess I will sit herwe and wait..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♈A civilian was passing-by and he couldn't help but comment, causing the blonde haired woman to step back and the smaller female to latch onto the male. The male shouted, clearly agitated by the crowd of women aggressively making moves on him. The crowd of females seemed to be attracted towards the male for some reason, as they had no idea what was going on around them. All of their focus was on the male, and on him alone♈...

Hiryuu-Brave10-03-Hi10P-1280x720-H264-36A52ECF.mkv_snapshot_04.51_2012.02.07_23.06.55.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(You sure? You look like a Saizo to me xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shook her head as she poured the batter into the pan."Nope! I'm almost done." She said as she looked at him with a smile.
Kaz smiled, "Awesome." He said happily. "Pancakes in the morning with my new girlfriend, how fun?" He said chuckling.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Hey,Saizo?!! Could you please give me one of your ladies Shinji shouted at him

(Reply to this)

((( Everyone post your character's names -the ones who are entering the tournament-. I'm gonna do the match-ups xD )))

Asuka tilted her head as she watched the male,"Huh...that's strange. He's attracting so many girls...and that one guy too." She said quietly as she stood up and dusted herself off. Smoke began to seep out from under her before engulfing Asuka,"Dear god...please don't let it happen again..."she whispered before she vanished from where she stood and appeared next to the blue haired women."Oh thank for gosh....I wasn't in the air this time." She whispered before she stumbled and bumped into the male that she was holding on to."I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed as she bowed her head towards him. @Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Everyone post your character's names -the ones who are entering the tournament-. I'm gonna do the match-ups xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Aiden and Pixel... Tyler too I guess?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Everyone post your character's names -the ones who are entering the tournament-. I'm gonna do the match-ups xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Roman

Taylor

Hayate

Han

[/QUOTE]
(( I'z gots Asuka, Celia, and Alastair on the team and ready to go! ))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Hey,Saizo?!! Could you please give me one of your ladies Shinji shouted at him
(Reply to this)

[/QUOTE]
...♈The male looked over to Shinji and replied♈...

“ I would give you all of them if I knew how! ”

“ So you don't want us? ”

...All of the female sank to the ground and began crying. The male used the oppertunity to escape their grasp. As he ran past Shinji, he spoke...

“ All yours, bro. ”

Roman appeared next to Snow and kissed her gently. He then pulled away and put on a hat.

kakashi_hokage_the_last_movie_by_minatobijuu-d854g4i.png

"I should have slept more.... Anyways, I will going to a tournament now. If you wanna come spectate, come on down. But, I will be leaving now." He said before kissing her once more before vanished to where the tournament will be held.

@Jennete @tournamentpeeps

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...All of the female sank to the ground and began crying. The male used the oppertunity to escape their grasp. As he ran past Shinji, he spoke...

“ All yours, bro. ”

[/QUOTE]
Thanks,Saizo?! Shinji went up to all ladies and raised his arms and shouted All right ladies!!,Remove all my clothing I am all yours!!

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ All yours, bro. ”

[/QUOTE]
(Saizo! How could you!!! Go and apologize to those young ladies right now!!! xD )

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Awesome." He said happily. "Pancakes in the morning with my new girlfriend, how fun?" He said chuckling.
Yoshino blushed slightly as she flipped the pancake over,"Me cooking you pancakes is fun? I could cook you anything you wanted." She said, chucking a little before she flipped the pancake on to a plate that was next to her."How many do you want?"

Roman said:
Roman appeared next to Snow and kissed her gently. He then pulled away and put on a hat.
kakashi_hokage_the_last_movie_by_minatobijuu-d854g4i.png

"I should have slept more.... Anyways, I will going to a tournament now. If you wanna come spectate, come on down. But, I will be leaving now." He said before kissing her once more before vanished to where the tournament will be held.

@Jennete @tournamentpeeps
Snow:*smiles kissing him back before nodding happily* Girls lets go see your daddy!!

Girls: Yaaay Daddy

[/QUOTE]
Marcus

William

Cam

Tark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back