• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...♈The male suddenly heard the bushed beside him rustling, so he stood up and looked over, talking as he did so♈...

“ Who's there? ”

tumblr_lxwq7lX6GO1qga2cho1_500.gif

...♈The male was then gripped by a small female around the ages of twelve and fourteen who wrapped her arms around his waist. The male backed away as he placed his arms outwards. When his back impacted the tree behind him, he began attempting to push the female off of him, all the while shouting loudly♈...

“ Hey, get off me! What the hell? Who even are you?! ”

tumblr_lyk8muPB9h1qzj1clo2_500.gif

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods and looks around, getting a pencil from her jacket pocket and signs her name, smiling* We can do it together yes?
Aiden smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah... Together..." He said softly as he wrote his name on a second letter.

Celia opened up a letter that appeared in her lap,"Oh! What's this thing?" She opened it and read the letter."Tournament yadda yadda yadda....prize is a wish blah blah blah...sign here... Okay!" She said happily before signing her name on the bottom, the letter soon disappearing.

Alastair finished playing the piano and looked over at Levi with a smile."How'd you like it?" He asked before he noticed a letter on his lap. He opened the letter and read it,"Another tournament and a prize....sure why not?" He said with a shrug before signing his name at the bottom, the letter soon blowing up into smoke. @Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira spun around and matched his blade to Zero's, causing a slight shock-wave to occur. Akira spoke♅...
“ Do you truly believe that you can match me at full power? How naive.. ”

...♅Akira then moved his sword in a circular motion, causing Zero's sword to fly into the air. When the sword left his hand, Akira placed the blade at Zero's neck. He spoke♅...

“ You may as well give up. Even if we were equal in terms of power, my swordsmanship triumphs yours. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Swordsmanship? Do not speak of the past Akira, ignorance is deadly."

Zero knocked the blade back from his neck, jumping back and grinning. The sword in his hand shrunk down to a 7 inch dagger, covered with Gold and jewels. The sun behind him began setting in the distance, and caused a glow that shadowed his face. His hair caused a strange illusion which made his hair turn gold, ruffling in the wind. The noises nearby seemed to stop, as if they acknowledged Zero's presence.

His left arm went behind his back, his posture completely straight. The sun behind him began setting in the distance, and caused a glow that shadowed his face.

pkxoRB.gif

" You killed the girl I hardly cared about, yet somehow it brought me to tears. I don't care if you're some high and mighty full blooded Sanctum, I'm going to bring you right back down to earth and make you eat the dirt and gravel I've had to walk alone on for millions of years. "

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little "Yeah" He said softly as he stared at her blushing a little "So that's how that feels huh?" He said sitting up "Not half bad"
"That's how what feels?" Asuka asked as she tilted her head.

PixelScoreMC said:
"Swordsmanship? Do not speak of the past Akira, ignorance is deadly."
Zero knocked the blade back from his neck, jumping back and grinning. The sword in his hand shrunk down to a 7 inch dagger, covered with Gold and jewels. The sun behind him began setting in the distance, and caused a glow that shadowed his face. His hair caused a strange illusion which made his hair turn gold, ruffling in the wind. The noises nearby seemed to stop, as if they acknowledged Zero's presence.

His left arm went behind his back, his posture completely straight. The sun behind him began setting in the distance, and caused a glow that shadowed his face.

pkxoRB.gif

" You killed the girl I hardly cared about, yet somehow it brought me to tears. I don't care if you're some high and mighty full blooded Sanctum, I'm going to bring you right back down to earth and make you eat the dirt and gravel I've had to walk alone on for millions of years. "
((( Oh... Akira died XDD Layla was revived, Akira killed her by accident as she had transformed into Luna. Then Kuroh, Akira's son killed him. However there's a fighting tournament the school is holding, so you can enter that? I'll mail you the details xD )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah... Together..." He said softly as he wrote his name on a second letter.
Nissa:*She smiles and snuggles close to him, yawning* I grow tired

Ivory felt something land in her lap. She had sat down on a bench in the fair with a small bag of cookies and was about to eat one as a letter dropped in out of nowhere. "She read the contest and nodded. "If I must do this, then I will try my best!" She said as she elegantly signed the paper with her name, watching it disappear into the wind.

~~~~~~~~

(This app sucks with no colors being able to be used and the website doesn't work on my phone, so dis is y there's no color cx)

~~~~~~~~~

Grimm was training with his scythe when a letter dropped onto the tip of the blade. He picked it up and read it, smirking as signed the page. "New challenge... it's about time." He murmmered as he resumed his training.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's how what feels?" Asuka asked as she tilted her head.
Marcus smiled "Kissing you and...You Magic is....Insane" He said looking at his hands "So strange"

Mayyflower said:
Rin huffed. "Because I'm a fallen angel, and fallen angels can't fly" she said sadly
"Hmm" he said before he used his magic to make her float "well some of us can fly without wings" he chuckled.

Jennete said:
Naomi:*claps her hands excitedly* Ooohh that sounds like fun! But I don't know how to use my powers so I will just watch *smiles happily*
Sora nods and hugs her tighter. "Yaaay! I SHALL WIN TEH FITE AND GET TEH REWARD!!! Twaining!!!" He chuckles and looks at the letter again. He sees the rule free wish and frowns. "I'll give yew teh wish. I just want tu twain!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Kissing you and...You Magic is....Insane" He said looking at his hands "So strange"
"Well that's the only time you'll kiss me. So I hope you enjoyed it." Asuka said as she scooted back a little."How is my magic insane? It feels fine to me..." She whispered, not filling understanding what he meant.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that's the only time you'll kiss me. So I hope you enjoyed it." Asuka said as she scooted back a little."How is my magic insane? It feels fine to me..." She whispered, not filling understanding what he meant.
Marcus sighed "I know that" He said before looking back at his hands "Everything feels.....Fuzzy" He said in a dazed tone as it was clear a Human could not handle this much Magic

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm" he said before he used his magic to make her float "well some of us can fly without wings" he chuckled.
Rin curled up and closed her eyes. "Noo" she says as her wings spreaded out

Slaxt said:
Sora nods and hugs her tighter. "Yaaay! I SHALL WIN TEH FITE AND GET TEH REWARD!!! Twaining!!!" He chuckles and looks at the letter again. He sees the rule free wish and frowns. "I'll give yew teh wish. I just want tu twain!"
Naomi:*yelps being hugged but smiles when he says she gets a wish* I will wish for my own body!!

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden closes his eyes and pets her softly. "Rest my angel..." He said softly.
Nissa:*nods curling into him as she sleep slightly on his chest, using him for a human pillow and whispers* I love you Aiden

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I know that" He said before looking back at his hands "Everything feels.....Fuzzy" He said in a dazed tone as it was clear a Human could not handle this much Magic
"Ah crap...I should get you back to my place. This isn't good." Asuka said as she grabbed his hand before teleporting them to the inside of her room."At least I have the hang of this now....lets just hope I don't randomly teleport anywhere strange ever again." She murmured.

Jennete said:
Naomi:*yelps being hugged but smiles when he says she gets a wish* I will wish for my own body!!
Nissa:*nods curling into him as she sleep slightly on his chest, using him for a human pillow and whispers* I love you Aiden
Aiden yawns before, slowly resting his head on top of hers. "I love you too Nissa..." He said softly as he drifted off to sleep.

Jennete said:
Sora chuckles and looks at her. "Yew kno ish a rule fwee wish!" He smiles widely.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah crap...I should get you back to my place. This isn't good." Asuka said as she grabbed his hand before teleporting them to the inside of her room."At least I have the hang of this now....lets just hope I don't randomly teleport anywhere strange ever again." She murmured.
Marcus nodded before looking at her "Huh? Why are you?" He stopped and sighed "Fiiiiiine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back