• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed a little and nodded "Yeah...." He said nervously
Asuka hummed in thought,"But I'm a Goddess now, I could just heal you normally.... I'm not saying that kissing you is bad, but I just...can't." She said before signing her name at the bottom of the letter. Guess I'm gonna be in this one too.... I'll just have to do my best!

Slaxt said:
Sora pats next to him as he picked up a letter in his lap. "Ooooo... Fites... I shall join!" He summons a pens and signs the letter. "Dere we go!"
Naomi: Fites?/ *looks at it curiously* Bu..you are too lil

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Ok!)
Shinji looked at the letter and signed the letter as soon as he signed it,it vanished Great,Looks like i signed up

(WHERE DO WE GOTO FIGHT?!)

[/QUOTE]
((( The same as last year, the battle arena xD )))

Jennete said:
Naomi: Fites?/ *looks at it curiously* Bu..you are too lil
Sora turns to Naomi and chuckles. "Dats de point! I'll twick dem with my appewance!" He hugs Naomi tightly. "I am so exwited!"

@Fukushima Akira

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed in thought,"But I'm a Goddess now, I could just heal you normally.... I'm not saying that kissing you is bad, but I just...can't." She said before signing her name at the bottom of the letter. Guess I'm gonna be in this one too.... I'll just have to do my best!
Marcus rolled his eyes "You really know nothing about me do you?" He asked "It's not a physical wound it's Magical...As in I have no Magic....If I have no Magic it kills me meaning I need to borrow some Magic energy"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...Letters dropped onto all of Fantasy High's students' laps. Stuck onto the letter, was a small leaflet showing the the school tournament was starting soon, and all who hadn't signed up will have to do so in the next two hours to win the prize money of twelve million currency...

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*looked at it curiously, sniffed it and took a bite from the corner, looking at Aiden curiously* What is this? Is this food?

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Kaz rubbed his eyes, "Oooh! I can go for a pancake." He said chuckling. "Pancakes are good. I'm gonna go feed Fish-Baby now though."
Yoshino laughed as she headed towards the kitchen,"You go feed our fish-baby while I make pancakes." She said as she took out the ingredients she needes before beginning to make them.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The same as last year, the battle arena xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I wasn't present when that tournament happened,So this tournament is after the timeskip right)

BlueHawk said:
Jay stands next to her and laughs. "Okay... I love it. More than enough bedrooms and bathrooms. This should work..." He mutters as he starts to walk around to the front of the house.
Rain:*walks with him excitedly* Now what??

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled his eyes "You really know nothing about me do you?" He asked "It's not a physical wound it's Magical...As in I have no Magic....If I have no Magic it kills me meaning I need to borrow some Magic energy"
Asuka stared at him,"Are you sure you aren't trying to get me to kiss you? Because if you are, that's not nice." She said as she leaned her face closer to his.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](I wasn't present when that tournament happened,So this tournament is after the timeskip right)

[/QUOTE]
((( There was no timeskip, it's around half a year since the previous tournament. It takes place in the school's battle-dome. )))

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looked at it curiously, sniffed it and took a bite from the corner, looking at Aiden curiously* What is this? Is this food?
@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden shook his head. "It looks like a letter." He said as he took it and read over it. "It looks like a letter to participate in some tournament..." He said under his breath.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at him,"Are you sure you aren't trying to get me to kiss you? Because if you are, that's not nice." She said as she leaned her face closer to his.
Marcus blushed "I would never" He said nervously before closing his eyes

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden shook his head. "It looks like a letter." He said as he took it and read over it. "It looks like a letter to participate in some tournament..." He said under his breath.
Nissa: Will there be food?

Roman, Taylor, Hayate, and Han all signed their letters and continued what they were doing.

Roman just bought a bunch of THOSE books and went him with the groceries. "Snow! I'm home!

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed "I would never" He said nervously before closing his eyes
Asuka quickly pressed her lips to his and stayed there for a while before pulling away."You should be good right?"

Jennete said:
Naomi: Are youu supa powerful??
Sora looks up at the sky and frowns. "Nu... Sum peepole are stronger... Probubly..." He shrugs and gets up slowly. "I shall win! I want tew train an get strunger!"

@Fukushima Akira (Wait which is the reward, the wish or training?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed as she headed towards the kitchen,"You go feed our fish-baby while I make pancakes." She said as she took out the ingredients she needes before beginning to make them.
Kaz fed the fish-baby and made his way to the kitchen when he finished. "Fish-Baby is fed. Need some help?"

Slaxt said:
Sora looks up at the sky and frowns. "Nu... Sum peepole are stronger... Probubly..." He shrugs and gets up slowly. "I shall win! I want tew train an get strunger!"
@Fukushima Akira (Wait which is the reward, the wish or training?)
Naomi:*claps her hands excitedly* Ooohh that sounds like fun! But I don't know how to use my powers so I will just watch *smiles happily*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka quickly pressed her lips to his and stayed there for a while before pulling away."You should be good right?"
Marcus smiled a little "Yeah" He said softly as he stared at her blushing a little "So that's how that feels huh?" He said sitting up "Not half bad"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden shrugged. "I guess... Should I sign up love?" He asked as he looked for something to write his name in the space.
Nissa:*she nods and looks around, getting a pencil from her jacket pocket and signs her name, smiling* We can do it together yes?

Roman said:
Han shrugged, "Maybe. That's why you won't be signing up, because I don't want you getting hurt." He said.
May nodded. "There's not much I could do, an animal goddess is pretty worthless in fights" she huffed as she threw her letter in the trash. "This one fell in my hand" she exclaims

Users who are viewing this thread

Back