• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](How about the winning person gets to be an omnipotent being)

[/QUOTE]
((( Omnipotence can't be obtained.. )))

BlueHawk said:
Jay wrinkles his nose a bit. "The stairs are a little... Different..." He starts to say. "But, I think it is very nice."
Rain: I want it. *she says, staring inside with her head pressed against the glass* Naomi would have lots of creepy hallways to set up booby traps and Caldia would get to be toughened up.....and I could make a Fae garden and make it perfectly chaotic!!

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( She's a Goddess, pretty sure she can heal you using her powers, play-boy~ xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD Don't ruin it)

Roman was on his way home with groceries in his hand before he seen a building. He immediately dropped what was in hand and went over to the window.

nGzkScW.gif

"Yay!!! I finally found the new issues! My life is complete!" He said happily. Out of nowhere a letter appeared in his hand, "Oooh tournament. Time to fight I see."

-------------------------------

Hayate yawned quietly as he sat up from a nap, looking around. He looked at his lap and chuckled, "A tournament I see... Lets get started." He said, smirking.

---------------------------

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A letter fluttered onto Pixel's head. He picked it up and read it. Hmm... Maybe this could be a way to improve my skills... He thought as he finished reading the letter. I'll give it a shot.
@Fukushima Akira @Himeragi Seiker
Han nodded as a letter appeared on the counter, "Tournament? Where do I sign up? Come on, May. We're heading out." He said grabbing his jacket.

Taylor sighed as he repeatedly punched someone in the face. "Life is boring. I wonder what my girlfriend has been up to." He said as a letter appeared. He read it and smirked happily. "Finally!! A fight worthy of my attention!"

Roman said:
Taylor sighed as he repeatedly punched someone in the face. "Life is boring. I wonder what my girlfriend has been up to." He said as a letter appeared. He read it and smirked happily. "Finally!! A fight worthy of my attention!"

((( What the hell? XDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What the hell? XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I was bored xD ))

Jennete said:
Rain: I want it. *she says, staring inside with her head pressed against the glass* Naomi would have lots of creepy hallways to set up booby traps and Caldia would get to be toughened up.....and I could make a Fae garden and make it perfectly chaotic!!
Jay stands next to her and laughs. "Okay... I love it. More than enough bedrooms and bathrooms. This should work..." He mutters as he starts to walk around to the front of the house.

Roman said:
Roman was on his way home with groceries in his hand before he seen a building. He immediately dropped what was in hand and went over to the window.
nGzkScW.gif

"Yay!!! I finally found the new issues! My life is complete!" He said happily. Out of nowhere a letter appeared in his hand, "Oooh tournament. Time to fight I see."

Hayate yawned quietly as he sat up from a nap, looking around. He looked at his lap and chuckled, "A tournament I see... Lets get started." He said, smirking.

---------------------------

Han nodded as a letter appeared on the counter, "Tournament? Where do I sign up? Come on, May. We're heading out." He said grabbing his jacket.

May tilted her head. "where are we going?" She asks

Fukushima Akira]((( Seems fair xD Done. ))) [/QUOTE] (Ok ok fine i also agree with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL])

Shinji picked up the letter that fell down beside him and looked inside A.....Tournament? Interesting.....Akira died maybe i can win and earn respect from people,like Akira BUT WHERE DO I GO TO SIGN UP!!!!! Shinji shouted loudly

...♈A male lay on his back, his right arm shielding his brown irises. His dark green hair lazily lay infront of his eyes. A butterfly landed on his lip as a letter appeared, prompting the male to talk in a lazy tone, causing the butterfly to fly away. He waved his hand as the letter was signed with his name and it vanished, signing the male up to the tournament♈...

“ I guess it's time for the tournament again. Great~

tumblr_lxnf9fOQIf1qdkwd0o2_500_zpst4acnay8.gif

Mayyflower said:
May tilted her head. "where are we going?" She asks
Han smiled and grabbed her hand, "I'm gonna sign up for the school tournament!" He said happily.

Roman said:
Han smiled and grabbed her hand, "I'm gonna sign up for the school tournament!" He said happily.
May held his hand. "Is there death Involed?" She asks worriedly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah..." He said softly "It involves...Well.....To put it simply you need to...Uhh......Well....You need to have lip contact...."
"Is that it? All I have to do is kiss you?" Asuka asked as she tilted her head.

((( Just to let you know, red is my favourite colour, hence why I'm using it for my character xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♈A male lay on his back, his right arm shielding his brown irises. His dark green hair lazily lay infront of his eyes. A butterfly landed on his lip as a letter appeared, prompting the male to talk in a lazy tone. He waved his hand as the letter was signed with his name and it vanished, signing the male up to the tournament♈...

“ I guess it's time for the tournament again. Great~

tumblr_lxnf9fOQIf1qdkwd0o2_500_zpst4acnay8.gif

[/QUOTE]
(A new character?Seriously where do we go to sign up)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](A new character?Seriously where do we go to sign up)

[/QUOTE]
((( You sign the letter and it automatically signs you up xD )))

Jennete said:
Naomi:*stretches and yawns a little, grinning because she was very pleased with herself* Mhm mhmm!!
Rain:*kisses him slowly as she wraps her arms around him, excited to get such an amazing house*
Sora pats next to him as he picked up a letter in his lap. "Ooooo... Fites... I shall join!" He summons a pens and signs the letter. "Dere we go!"

Mayyflower said:
May held his hand. "Is there death Involed?" She asks worriedly
Han shrugged, "Maybe. That's why you won't be signing up, because I don't want you getting hurt." He said.

...♈The male remained laying down as the butterfly flew back towards him. He spoke lazily once more♈...

“ It's so boring!~ It's only been ten minutes, and I'm still tired. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. They're gonna be soo pissed at me~ ”

tumblr_lxnf9fOQIf1qdkwd0o1_500_zpsivnnwpsz.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You sign the letter and it automatically signs you up xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Ok!)

Shinji looked at the letter and signed the letter as soon as he signed it,it vanished Great,Looks like i signed up

(WHERE DO WE GOTO FIGHT?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back