• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May looked at Han. "I'd stay alone" she says raising an eyebrow
"Well since your young, the school would help take care of you, not to mention I'll still be around when you need me." Han said smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
(Honestly if you really want you can just make another tournament because everyone would have to write down all that crap and even more if they are in a relationship)
((( It's not that, it's the suspense of the new character appearing out of nowhere~ Ah screw it, I'll do it now xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I'm just fine" He said blood filling his eyes "Or not"
"W-What's wrong?! Why is this happening?" Asuka asked, trying to figure out what to do.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's not that, it's the suspense of the new character appearing out of nowhere~ Ah screw it, I'll do it now xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright thanks because some people could say their main just flat out died in that long time xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's not that, it's the suspense of the new character appearing out of nowhere~ Ah screw it, I'll do it now xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((An Akira reincarnarion?))

Roman said:
"Well since your young, the school would help take care of you, not to mention I'll still be around when you need me." Han said smiling.
May brought her hands to her chest. "Okay.." She whispered quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
"W-What's wrong?! Why is this happening?" Asuka asked, trying to figure out what to do.
Marcus gulped "Well....I warped too much...And used too much Magic and...It's kinda killing me but...That's not important....I need to make sure you're okay...My main priority is you"

((( Another school tournament is commencing -it's been like half a year since the previous one in-RP. So get your characters ready :D )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((An Akira reincarnarion?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Reincarnarion? Is that another name for an onion? ~//~ )))

Roman said:
Kaz woke up a while later. He blinked a few times ans sat up, yawning. He then made his way downstairs, seeing Yoshino at a piano. "Morning."
Yoshino looked back at him and smiled,"Good morning. Would you like something to eat?" She asked as she stood up.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Another school tournament is commencing -it's been like half a year since the previous one in-RP. So get your characters ready :D )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah,Yeah Shinji is getting pumped)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Another school tournament is commencing -it's been like half a year since the previous one in-RP. So get your characters ready :D )))

[/QUOTE]
(( e3e I will beat you))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](( e3e I will beat you))

[/QUOTE]
((( No, it's not Akira's reincarnation xD )))

Mayyflower said:
May brought her hands to her chest. "Okay.." She whispered quietly
Han gave her a slightly worried look, "If you don't want to, you don't have to." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gulped "Well....I warped too much...And used too much Magic and...It's kinda killing me but...That's not important....I need to make sure you're okay...My main priority is you"
"That's not important?! Are you out of your mind!? Of course that is, you have a daughter! You shouldn't have wasted warping and using magic on me you idiot." Asuka said angrily as she stared at him."Now what am I going to do! I don't want you to die either....I can't be alone again..."

...Letters dropped onto all of Fantasy High's students' laps. Stuck onto the letter, was a small leaflet showing the the school tournament was starting soon, and all who hadn't signed up will have to do so in the next two hours to win the prize money of twelve million currency...

(Wait... What if They don't want to fight? HMMMM?)

Slaxt said:
Sora chuckles and goes to a stop behind the school. "Yeah! Dat was Awesum!" He smiles and sits down to take a break.
Naomi:*stretches and yawns a little, grinning because she was very pleased with herself* Mhm mhmm!!

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at the house, squinting a bit as he shrugs. "Uhhh..." He says, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Yes." He says with a smile.
Rain:*kisses him slowly as she wraps her arms around him, excited to get such an amazing house*

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's not important?! Are you out of your mind!? Of course that is, you have a daughter! You shouldn't have wasted warping and using magic on me you idiot." Asuka said angrily as she stared at him."Now what am I going to do! I don't want you to die either....I can't be alone again..."
Marcus smiled and brushed some hair out of her face "Hey....You're not alone....I will always be with you....Right........Asuka?"

Roman said:
Han gave her a slightly worried look, "If you don't want to, you don't have to." He said.
May made her llama disappear and she got up and cleaned the brush out and put it away. "I'm just scared" she huffed. "That's all" she says looking at the futon

Jennete said:
Naomi:*stretches and yawns a little, grinning because she was very pleased with herself* Mhm mhmm!!
Rain:*kisses him slowly as she wraps her arms around him, excited to get such an amazing house*
Jay returns the kiss lovingly, but pulls back briefly. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, we need to see the inside before we make a final decision." He says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back