• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((( I kinda want to time-skip for a year, just because we can have another school tournament and stuff xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji pulled out cigarette and lit it using his red fire, soon placing it into his mouth. He looked up at the sky and spoke as it began snowing lightlyΨ...
“ Goodbye, big brother.. ”

tumblr_n651e0Api11sbx7iyo1_500_zpsla1x0pmf.gif

[/QUOTE]
((Shut your cigarette hole))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira raised his right arm and spoke as he brought it down, sending a Euphorian command into Asuka's mind, preventing her from wanting to die♅...

“ I forbid you from dying. We
will meet again, Asuka-chan.. ”

tumblr_mj4rpnNX2Q1rkw2kko3_500.gif

...♅Akira soon began to vanish, his body becoming see-through. At that moment, he completely faded away, his body being nowhere to be seen♅...

[/QUOTE]
(( Hold up! If you forbid her from dying...does that make her immortal or something? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka appeared next to him and stared down at Marcus, not saying a word.
Marcus fell over in pain "D-Damn....." He said before looking up at her "Ma-Master"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Hold up! If you forbid her from dying...does that make her immortal or something? ))
((( He means like she can't kill herself and she'll run away from stuff that will kill her. Basically her instinct to survive is stronger now. )))

LunaCrosby said:
"I can go to the ground if you want me too" he says and peeks at her.
Rin huffed as her wings appeared. "This is teasing my wings" she says looking back at them

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He means like she can't kill herself and she'll run away from stuff that will kill her. Basically her instinct to survive is stronger now. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Ah okay! That makes much sense.....but there go my plans of world domination...*sigh* ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So.. shall we time-skip to a year from now? )))

[/QUOTE]
(I agree,But you have to make the others agree aswell)

Mayyflower said:
May nodded and got up. "What is the plan?" She asks as she snapped he fingers and new clothes appeared on her. She walked over and grabbed the brush and handed it to Han and sat down infront of him so he could brush her hair.
"Well, I was thinking you could get a dorm in the girl dormitory rather than stay with me in the boy's. But that's up to you..." Han said, brushing her hair like he did before.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes?" Asuka asked softly as she kneeled down next to him.
Marcus looked up with blurry eyes "I-I might...No.......Are you okay?" He asked trying not to tell her

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](I agree,But you have to make the others agree aswell)

[/QUOTE]
((( I know xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](( Impatient self))

[/QUOTE]
((( It's just to introduce a new character, plus it'll show how everyone has changed and it'll allow the children in the RP to grow up xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So.. shall we time-skip to a year from now? )))

[/QUOTE]
(Honestly if you really want you can just make another tournament because everyone would have to write down all that crap and even more if they are in a relationship)

Roman said:
"Well, I was thinking you could get a dorm in the girl dormitory rather than stay with me in the boy's. But that's up to you..." Han said, brushing her hair like he did before.
May looked at Han. "I'd stay alone" she says raising an eyebrow

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked up with blurry eyes "I-I might...No.......Are you okay?" He asked trying not to tell her
Asuka slowly shook her head,"Not really....but what about you? I'm more concerned about how you are..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know xD )))
((( It's just to introduce a new character, plus it'll show how everyone has changed and it'll allow the children in the RP to grow up xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Sora will always stay 8 BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Welllllllllllllllllllll. Take everything into account first ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka slowly shook her head,"Not really....but what about you? I'm more concerned about how you are..."
Marcus smiled "I'm just fine" He said blood filling his eyes "Or not"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back