• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh really?" He asked then chuckled "then song something, if you do I'll buy you some ice cream" he says.
Rin smirked. "Cute... I'm not a child" she says as she clings to his back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...you cant explore so...thought you'd be bored''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel chuckled. "Well as long as I'm with you I won't be bored I guess." He said.

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs looking around as they walk more and she points to a house made with big columns and a wrap around porch, probably has a basement and vines growing up the side, dark red and white and she smiles happily* That one!!
Jay looks at the house, squinting a bit as he shrugs. "Uhhh..." He says, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Yes." He says with a smile.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel chuckled. "Well as long as I'm with you I won't be bored I guess." He said.
''alright then...il be going to the garden we have in the back. wanna come?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]you ignored m question q.q
Question: Is it possible for Kuroh to meet Himeragi?))

[/QUOTE]
((( No. He's just killed his father, he'll want to be alone for a while xD -Basically, I can't be assed using him- )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((They should be in my pockets somewhere....thoughts: this fool think i pull em out my tush))

[/QUOTE]
(( Thoughts: This motherfucker lied to me. You don't have any manners. *smiles* So manners or nah? xD ))

Jennete said:
Naomi:*giggles as she runs away with him, her wings fluttering excitedly* Did yuu see the looks on their faces??
Sora chuckles and goes to a stop behind the school. "Yeah! Dat was Awesum!" He smiles and sits down to take a break.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright then...il be going to the garden we have in the back. wanna come?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Sure! Sounds great!" He said happily.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No. He's just killed his father, he'll want to be alone for a while xD -Basically, I can't be assed using him- )))

[/QUOTE]
(No...wait?What!? I wanted Akira to stay dead)

...♅At that moment, a pure black aura engulfed Akira, and when the aura subsided, his body was gone. Kenji looked around, still not sensing Akira's power. Instead, he placed Layla#s body onto the ground and stayed by her side. Akira appeared infront of Asuka in a different form, black power leaking from his body. He spoke to her, a slightly annoyed tone filling his voice♅...

“ What do you think you're doing, Asuka-chan..? ”

tumblr_mpoocv2Lyt1spczcgo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](No...wait?What!? I wanted Akira to stay dead)

[/QUOTE]
(Why? So you can hit on Asuka? Not in a million years)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No. He's just killed his father, he'll want to be alone for a while xD -Basically, I can't be assed using him- )))

[/QUOTE]
awww...okay...wait why would he kill his father Akira??))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded. "Sure! Sounds great!" He said happily.
*Sefia then got up to go to the garden. She looked back to make sure Pixel was behind her*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino layed there for a while before she unwrapped her arms from around him and slowly inches away."Might as well go get in some practice..." She said softly as she stood up from her bed and walked out of the room, heading downstairs to where she had a piano.
Kaz woke up a while later. He blinked a few times ans sat up, yawning. He then made his way downstairs, seeing Yoshino at a piano. "Morning."

shortyshot8 said:
Tark laughed a little "Amazing!" He said happily "I can't get over how cool that is!"
"Ibalsi have a twin sister" she said before whispering "she's with her guy friend" she giggled.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅At that moment, a pure black aura engulfed Akira, and when the aura subsided, his body was gone. Kenji looked around, still not sensing Akira's power. Instead, he placed Layla#s body onto the ground and stayed by her side. Akira appeared infront of Asuka in a different form, black power leaking from his body. He spoke to her, a slightly annoyed tone filling his voice♅...

“ What do you think you're doing, Asuka-chan..? ”

tumblr_mpoocv2Lyt1spczcgo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at him "Wha-What? How is this possible......Everytime it happened you stayed dead so how?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back