• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Naomi:*grins and squirts her water gun into a portal as it falls on their heads, making them gasp and shriek as she laughs and cheers*
Sora chuckles and throws some water balloons on them. "I WIN" he yells and takes off running, taking Naomi with him.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] Where's me reply)
((( Kenji vanished with Akira and Layla when he said no to Roman and Shinji coming with him xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus fell to his knees "Dammit!" He yelled slamming his fist into the ground "I can't......Why can I never stop her from this!?"
(( *trees whisper* Because youre not Akira dude))

Roman said:
Kaz felt Yoshino snuggle into him, but he remained sleeping peacefully and quietly.
Yoshino layed there for a while before she unwrapped her arms from around him and slowly inches away."Might as well go get in some practice..." She said softly as she stood up from her bed and walked out of the room, heading downstairs to where she had a piano.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](( Aaaand moment killed.))

[/QUOTE]
(I surry!)

Slaxt said:
Sora chuckles and throws some water balloons on them. "I WIN" he yells and takes off running, taking Naomi with him.
Naomi:*giggles as she runs away with him, her wings fluttering excitedly* Did yuu see the looks on their faces??

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup! Just recently dragons ran loose, I would of helped but I don't wanna harm my own species" she smiles
Tark smiled "So you're a Dragon!?" He asked happily "That's amazing!"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](( *trees whisper* Because youre not Akira dude))

[/QUOTE]
(I hate you tree)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](( Aaaand moment killed.))

[/QUOTE]
(( Got any more of them manners? xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well..he'll just think you broke in. just say you know me and Ciara''
ik))

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed. "Ok..." He said, sounding a bit disappointed he couldn't explore.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kenji vanished with Akira and Layla when he said no to Roman and Shinji coming with him xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright Alright Alright)

Shinji was walking with Kenji wondering if he could revive Akira but knew he couldn't because Akira was far more powerful

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup! But my kind of dragon type is super uber duper rare" she smiles.
Tark laughed a little "Amazing!" He said happily "I can't get over how cool that is!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Alright Alright Alright)
Shinji was walking with Kenji wondering if he could revive Akira but knew he couldn't because Akira was far more powerful

[/QUOTE]
((( No, like he vanished. As in, to the Estate, where no one can go due to their being a special barrier around it. I basically put it there so no one could interact with my frozen characters until I want to use them. Plus I'm about to do something. )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...what do you wanna do now?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel tilted his head again. "Hang out with you of course. Why?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, like he vanished. As in, to the Estate, where no one can go due to their being a special barrier around it. I basically put it there so no one could interact with my frozen characters until I want to use them. Plus I'm about to do something. )))

[/QUOTE]
you ignored m question q.q

Question: Is it possible for Kuroh to meet Himeragi?))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, like he vanished. As in, to the Estate, where no one can go due to their being a special barrier around it. I basically put it there so no one could interact with my frozen characters until I want to use them. Plus I'm about to do something. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Ok, Ok do that thing fast!!)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel tilted his head again. "Hang out with you of course. Why?" He asked.
''well...you cant explore so...thought you'd be bored''

Asuka appeared in her bedroom and slumped to the floor. She stared at the ground as tears sprang to her eyes and they over flowed before trailing along her cheeks."I can't do it....I don't want to..." She whispered, her hands balling into fists as her body shook with the sobs that came out. The idea of being alone again scared her, being along was her worst fear. All those years she had been kept in the dark....never interacting with anyone until she came to this school. She had no clue as to what she would do next...the only thought she had was that she didn't want to be alone. Not again...not after that day.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and looks her in the eye. "Because... It's weird. So no. I'll let you pick again." He says, patting her cheek and giving her a quick kiss.
Rain:*sighs looking around as they walk more and she points to a house made with big columns and a wrap around porch, probably has a basement and vines growing up the side, dark red and white and she smiles happily* That one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back