• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]awww...okay...wait why would he kill his father Akira??))
*Sefia then got up to go to the garden. She looked back to make sure Pixel was behind her*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel followed her into the garden. He saw that she looked behind her to check on him. "Geez, no need to worry about me. I'll follow you anywhere." He said as he looked over at the flowers, sniffing them but not making a move to go near them.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smirked. "Cute... I'm not a child" she says as she clings to his back
"Pfft Ok" he chuckled before tleporring onto a skyscraper and jumping off "let's see how you do with heights" he chuckled as they fell.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅At that moment, a pure black aura engulfed Akira, and when the aura subsided, his body was gone. Kenji looked around, still not sensing Akira's power. Instead, he placed Layla#s body onto the ground and stayed by her side. Akira appeared infront of Asuka in a different form, black power leaking from his body. He spoke to her, a slightly annoyed tone filling his voice♅...

“ What do you think you're doing, Asuka-chan..? ”

tumblr_mpoocv2Lyt1spczcgo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( Look at that sexy motherfucker (; ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair walked over to the piano and took a seat,"It's a surprise. Just sit down and enjoy." He said softly before taking a few deep breaths.
Levi smiled. "Oh?" She says raising an eyebrow, smiling.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel followed her into the garden. He saw that she looked behind her to check on him. "Geez, no need to worry about me. I'll follow you anywhere." He said as he looked over at the flowers, sniffing them but not making a move to go near them.
''alright''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( By the way, it's not what all of you are thinking. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Its something else?or perhaps i should be saying someone else)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅At that moment, a pure black aura engulfed Akira, and when the aura subsided, his body was gone. Kenji looked around, still not sensing Akira's power. Instead, he placed Layla#s body onto the ground and stayed by her side. Akira appeared infront of Asuka in a different form, black power leaking from his body. He spoke to her, a slightly annoyed tone filling his voice♅...

“ What do you think you're doing, Asuka-chan..? ”

tumblr_mpoocv2Lyt1spczcgo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not doing anything..." Asuka said softly as she continued to look at the ground."As you can see, there's no weapon or anything in here. If you want to check go ahead...you'll find nothing but my usual stuff." She whispered as she hugged her knees to her chest, tears still streamed along her face.

LunaCrosby said:
"Pfft Ok" he chuckled before tleporring onto a skyscraper and jumping off "let's see how you do with heights" he chuckled as they fell.
Rin hasn't been this high ever since she fell from heaven, so she screamed and held on. "Nooooooo" she called out.

Mayyflower said:
@Roman you uh gonna reply? )
Han nodded, "Yeah, a bad dream. Come on, get up! I have something planned today and it involves you." He said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed and looked at each of the flowers petals. He poked one of the red ones and it's color turned white as the red was drained into his finger.

Mayyflower said:
Rin hasn't been this high ever since she fell from heaven, so she screamed and held on. "Nooooooo" she called out.
Allen laughed as red smoke shot from his feet and they hovered in the air, still really high up "you gonna be Ok?" He asked and smirked.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Yeah, a bad dream. Come on, get up! I have something planned today and it involves you." He said happily.
May nodded and got up. "What is the plan?" She asks as she snapped he fingers and new clothes appeared on her. She walked over and grabbed the brush and handed it to Han and sat down infront of him so he could brush her hair.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel sighed and looked at each of the flowers petals. He poked one of the red ones and it's color turned white as the red was drained into his finger.
''...hmm....dont touch my eyes''

*Sefia said considering she has red eyes*

LunaCrosby said:
Allen laughed as red smoke shot from his feet and they hovered in the air, still really high up "you gonna be Ok?" He asked and smirked.
Rin shook her head and Barried her head in his back. "I haven't been this high since I fell" she says holding on tight

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not doing anything..." Asuka said softly as she continued to look at the ground."As you can see, there's no weapon or anything in here. If you want to check go ahead...you'll find nothing but my usual stuff." She whispered as she hugged her knees to her chest, tears still streamed along her face.

...♅Akira raised his right arm and spoke as he brought it down, sending a Euphorian command into Asuka's mind, preventing her from wanting to die♅...

“ I forbid you from dying. We
will meet again, Asuka-chan.. ”

tumblr_mj4rpnNX2Q1rkw2kko3_500.gif

...♅Akira soon began to vanish, his body becoming see-through. At that moment, he completely faded away, his body being nowhere to be seen♅...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''...hmm....dont touch my eyes''
*Sefia said considering she has red eyes*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel looked up at her. "Oh. I just like the color red. The thing is, I suck the color of anything red and add it to my bloodstream. Probably not that interesting to somebody as cool as you." He said as he folded his arms behind his head and walked ahead of her.

...ΨKenji pulled out cigarette and lit it using his red fire, soon placing it into his mouth. He looked up at the sky and spoke as it began snowing lightlyΨ...

“ Goodbye, big brother.. ”

tumblr_n651e0Api11sbx7iyo1_500_zpsla1x0pmf.gif

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head and Barried her head in his back. "I haven't been this high since I fell" she says holding on tight
"I can go to the ground if you want me too" he says and peeks at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back