• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No but seriously, Akira's dead. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Dun....dun....DUUUUUUN *falls over dramatically* Welp! Life as we know it is doomed and over. Goodbye world! ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Eyup~ )))
((( I dunno why, but I thought some dirty thoughts until I read the forth word. I'm a horrible person xD )))

[/QUOTE]
oh yea she squirted alright xD she squirted her water gun)))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel rose a eyebrow. "Why? Does he hate me or something?" He asked.
''no he just never met you and your in his mansion after all''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no he just never met you and your in his mansion after all''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel looked down. "Ah..." He said. "I am not welcome here then..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh yea she squirted alright xD she squirted her water gun)))

[/QUOTE]
((( . . . I was talking about the water gun.. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked around "Simple....You are my friend...I will break every bone in your body if I have to...."
Asuka chuckled,"That's funny...because you think you can catch me. Cute ~" she whispered behind him before she vanished again and appeared on top of a building.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((This is totally out of topic, but i see im not loved ))

[/QUOTE]
(I wub yew!~)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled,"That's funny...because you think you can catch me. Cute ~" she whispered behind him before she vanished again and appeared on top of a building.
Marcus followed her not caring if it killed him "I'm not letting you get away...Not again" He said looking down panting "Too many times....Too many lives...Too many worlds has this happened"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((This is totally out of topic, but i see im not loved ))

[/QUOTE]
(( None of my characters know yours. But you are loved xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel looked down. "Ah..." He said. "I am not welcome here then..."
''well..he'll just think you broke in. just say you know me and Ciara''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . I was talking about the water gun.. )))

[/QUOTE]
ik))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((PANDA!(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)))

[/QUOTE]
(Friiieeeeeennnndddd~)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus followed her not caring if it killed him "I'm not letting you get away...Not again" He said looking down panting "Too many times....Too many lives...Too many worlds has this happened"
"Aww what's wrong? You okay over there?" Asuka asked, not at all caring about what would happen to him."Deal with it love. I'm just not worth it." She said with a sarcastic smile before she vanished again.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Eyup~ )))
((( I dunno why, but I thought some dirty thoughts until I read the forth word. I'm a horrible person xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((...................*sniffles...blushes....dies*))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Aww what's wrong? You okay over there?" Asuka asked, not at all caring about what would happen to him."Deal with it love. I'm just not worth it." She said with a sarcastic smile before she vanished again.
Marcus fell to his knees "Dammit!" He yelled slamming his fist into the ground "I can't......Why can I never stop her from this!?"

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji stood infront of Akira's body and looked at him and said [B]I've always admired to be you Lord Thorin but none [/B][B] could have surpassed you in anyway[/B] [B] [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
(@Fukushima Akira Where's me reply)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back