• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gritted his teeth "I'm not going to let you do this...Stop! Lest I make you"
Asuka laughed humorlessly,"Make me? How would you do that when I could just kill you to get you out of my way." She said coldly as she continued to walk.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( The only concern at the moment xD She can detach him from herself so he won't die if she does.... More like when she does ))
((( Everyone's ruling out the possibility of Akira not being dead and being in a hyper sleep LEL)))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((Because he was such a bigshit. Get it?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Hey, respect the dead~ )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia sighed*

ow wow O.o never thought he can die)))

[/QUOTE]
Pixel tilted his head. "Is something wrong?" He asked, looking a little concerned.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed humorlessly,"Make me? How would you do that when I could just kill you to get you out of my way." She said coldly as she continued to walk.
Marcus looked down as the air began to swirl "Dammit.....I'm not going to let you do this...You are my Master....And more...You are my friend" He said as his hand turned into a Dragon hand

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden nods. "I wish things could just stay like this forever... Beautiful, you know?" He asked.
Nissa: Why wouldn't they? *she asks looking over at him* We have all of eternity yes?

Pixel tilted his head. "Is something wrong?" He asked, looking a little concerned.
''wondering around the mansion is a preeetty bad idea...''

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Just because Someone you care has died......Think!What would the people Who care about you do? Shinji said his voice fading a little

[/QUOTE]
"Don't know not do I care." Asuka said as she continued to walk."Just leave me alone and get out of my head."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''wondering around the mansion is a preeetty bad idea...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel rubbed the back of his head. "I guess I'm full of those." He said, referring to his bad ideas. "Why?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Everyone's ruling out the possibility of Akira not being dead and being in a hyper sleep LEL )))

[/QUOTE]
(So this is what you meant by "I will use my other characters "Later" ")

Slaxt said:
Sora nods and summons some water balloons. "Okie les dew et!" He chuckles and starts to creep up on the teens.
Naomi:*grins and squirts her water gun into a portal as it falls on their heads, making them gasp and shriek as she laughs and cheers*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked down as the air began to swirl "Dammit.....I'm not going to let you do this...You are my Master....And more...You are my friend" He said as his hand turned into a Dragon hand
"Touch me and you die." Asuka said as a dark purple aura began to radiate from her body, growing larger by the minute.

Jennete said:
Nissa: Why wouldn't they? *she asks looking over at him* We have all of eternity yes?
Aiden shook his head. "I'm afraid my life has a end. I can't live forever." He said.

Pixel rubbed the back of his head. "I guess I'm full of those." He said, referring to his bad ideas. "Why?" He asked.
''if Natsuru, the fallen god of destruction found you, you'd be in so much trouble''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Touch me and you die." Asuka said as a dark purple aura began to radiate from her body, growing larger by the minute.
Marcus glared up at her with his eyes golden "I will not let you do this" He said before getting in a fighting position

Aiden shook his head. "I'm afraid my life has a end. I can't live forever." He said.
Nissa:*she frowns* Really....? *she sniffles a little and hugs him* But thats not till later right?

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](So this is what you meant by "I will use my other characters "Later" ")

[/QUOTE]
((( Eyup~ )))

Jennete said:
Naomi:*grins and squirts her water gun into a portal as it falls on their heads, making them gasp and shriek as she laughs and cheers*
((( I dunno why, but I thought some dirty thoughts until I read the forth word. I'm a horrible person xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Everyone's ruling out the possibility of Akira not being dead and being in a hyper sleep LEL)))

[/QUOTE]
(( .... totally didn't think of that xD My mission will still go on! Just because Asuka is too cheer most of the time and she needs to be a bit more....something xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''if Natsuru, the fallen god of destruction found you, you'd be in so much trouble''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel rose a eyebrow. "Why? Does he hate me or something?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus glared up at her with his eyes golden "I will not let you do this" He said before getting in a fighting position
((( Whatcha gonna do? Kill her? XDDDD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( .... totally didn't think of that xD My mission will still go on! Just because Asuka is too cheer most of the time and she needs to be a bit more....something xD ))
((( No but seriously, Akira's dead. )))

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she frowns* Really....? *she sniffles a little and hugs him* But thats not till later right?
Aiden nodded. "Yes, but I don't know when it's coming... So we must cherish the time we spend together... For the present is a gift." He said, smiling at her as he held her close.

shortyshot8 said:
Asuka stared at him, her gaze never wavering from his eyes."Why must you fight me? Is that the only possible way to stop me?" She asked curiously before she vanished from sight.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at him, her gaze never wavering from his eyes."Why must you fight me? Is that the only possible way to stop me?" She asked curiously before she vanished from sight.
Marcus looked around "Simple....You are my friend...I will break every bone in your body if I have to...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back